rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What should I do with Nigel's Big Game Blog?

Sorry, Nigel isn't real.

Nigel's Big Game Blog is a satire of the Fat Acceptance movement, one that righteously lampoons and trolls that diseased strain of feminism that promotes Fat Acceptance so aggressively. Originally however, I created Nigel's blog as a humorous way to vent the frustration that came from living in a place where 99.9999% of the women were obese, redneck, country bumpkins. I won't say where, but I didn't want to live there obviously. It was the end of my game, but circumstances can be a bitch like that.

Living in such a place, I thought to myself, "who would bang these mammoth hoes?!" And so the blog of a fictional chubby-chasing pickup artist was born. Some of the material was loosely based on characters I've met in real life that used game to bang fat women, the rest resulted from a cocktail of severe depression, social isolation, and alcoholism. It's strange how certain mental states can improve the quality of your writing.

For whatever reason I kept posting, and now I average about 600 views a day. I know that for some of you bloggers, that's not much, but this is just a joke blog... And now most of my visitors come from Google search, from men actually looking for advice on how to game and bang fat women. Should I keep posting? Apparently the only people that get that Nigel's blog is a joke are you guys from the rooshv community. Even the guys over at the GoodLookingLoser forums think Nigel is real, and that he is disgusting (link to thread).

Should I keep this blog alive as some sort grand troll, one that could perhaps put a good dent in Fat Acceptance in the future? And if I do commit more of my time to this blog, I'd need a way to monetize it. Any advice?

Perhaps Nigel should write a book? Maybe a cookbook with game? What do you guys think?

Do you think Nigel could become the vanguard of the manosphere/gamesphere's effort to put down fat acceptance?

Should I continue writing in this blog?

Quote: (09-23-2013 03:51 AM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

And now most of my visitors come from Google search, from men actually looking for advice on how to game and bang fat women.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Maybe Nigel should troll BBWs on craigslist? So many ideas, so little time [Image: sad.gif]

This OP and the links involved have led to me laughing uncontrollably for the last five minutes.

You are doing God's work! Bring the gospel to the world!

Quote: (09-23-2013 04:03 AM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

And now most of my visitors come from Google search, from men actually looking for advice on how to game and bang fat women.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Yup... Check these search terms from the stats:

[Image: z05o.png]

[Image: barf.gif]

Quote: (09-23-2013 04:08 AM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Yup... Check these search terms from the stats:

[Image: z05o.png]

My reaction to that search list:

[Image: tumblr_m5pho1y7at1rwcc6bo1_400.gif]

I refuse to believe that Nigel isn't real.

Please communicate to Nigel, when he gets a break from whipping up vats of mashed potatoes and ham hock gravy and carrying in crates of Nutella, that he needs to write a book. For the good of mankind.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote: (09-23-2013 04:24 AM)aphelion Wrote:  

I refuse to believe that Nigel isn't real.

Please communicate to Nigel, when he gets a break from whipping up vats of mashed potatoes and ham hock gravy and carrying in crates of Nutella, that he needs to write a book. For the good of mankind.

If only it could be a kickstarter project. They'd probably flag it for removal.

Awesome idea. Play up to the"guys like me shouldn't feel shame for liking big, curvy ladies."

kick start yourself to 5 figures

YES KICKSTARTER! fund the coffee table book version.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

dude you struck gold there. Make a PU product about banging fat chicks and sell it to your viewers. Delete this post ASAP so they wont know its just a hoax.
Youll be rich!

PS: I always thought Nigel was a joke, c'mon people.

Quote: (09-23-2013 05:19 AM)w00t Wrote:  

dude you struck gold there. Make a PU product about banging fat chicks and sell it to your viewers. Delete this post ASAP so they wont know its just a hoax.
Youll be rich!

PS: I always thought Nigel was a joke, c'mon people.

That would just result in fat women getting even more sex, and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if that became a reality. They get enough action as it is from desperate guys that have no standards.

Quote: (09-23-2013 05:23 AM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

That would just result in fat women getting even more sex, and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if that became a reality. They get enough action as it is from desperate guys that have no standards.

Nigel would be a god among real women, praising the sheer amount of beauty such a woman can possess. I wonder how many people read NBG and think it's legit..

Troll fat bitches on twitter (or girls who going from fat to obese) by following them and tweeting your seduction to them.

Quote: (09-23-2013 06:56 AM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Troll fat bitches on twitter (or girls who going from fat to obese) by following them and tweeting your seduction to them.

I did that once, and my twitter account was suspended for like a month and a half, that's why there are two Nigel Big Game twitter accounts. I think my next plan is to troll BBWs on craigslist.

Sometimes real life is so much better than any fiction anyone could possibly create - "what best way to have sex withfat women and make she cry"

Holy shit, my sides. Ooh.

Quote: (09-23-2013 12:38 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2013 06:56 AM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

I did that once, and my twitter account was suspended for like a month and a half, that's why there are two Nigel Big Game twitter accounts. I think my next plan is to troll BBWs on craigslist.

Make them send pictures to you and then post them on your website?

Wald

Well done, sir. Your trolling was superb.

[Image: clap2.gif]

Roosh,

there's a part of me that wants to take Nigel much, much further.

What if Nigel could exist in the consciousness of every woman, reminding her to keep dietary and exercise habits in check?

Especially with fat women, reminding them of where they are headed, and forcing them to logically evaluate their circumstance over self-deceit?

Wouldn't it be great if... Anytime these fat whores try to spout their "healthy at any weight" bullshit, men everywhere could whip out the Nigel card? I want to give them that... I want to give them Nigel. They need a weapon that works quickly to shoot these bitches down.

Logic doesn't work against feminism, especially not fat-feminism, but fear and repulsion seem to work much better. Just like no woman ever wants to feel like a slut, they certainly would not want a man like Nigel.

Imagine what an impact it would make...

Quote: (09-23-2013 02:25 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

What if Nigel could exist in the consciousness of every woman, reminding her to keep dietary and exercise habits in check?

Especially with fat women, reminding them of where they are headed, and forcing them to logically evaluate their circumstance over self-deceit?

Wouldn't it be great if... Anytime these fat whores try to spout their "healthy at any weight" bullshit, men everywhere could whip out the Nigel card? I want to give them that... Nigel? They need a weapon that works quickly to shoot these women down.

Logic doesn't work against feminism, especially not fat-feminism, but fear and repulsion seem to work much better. Just like no woman ever wants to feel like a slut, they certainly would not want a man like Nigel.

Imagine what an impact it would make...

Ingenious!!!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Originally however, I created Nigel's blog as a humorous way to vent the frustration that came from living in a place where 99.9999% of the women were obese, redneck, country bumpkins.

Baton Rouge does have a lot of fatties (saw it on your twitter). On the other hand, they have quite a bit of talent as well. How do I know? My username is rougenoir and have been there of course.

I think it's so crazy it just might work.

The only question is, how?

Perhaps slipping the website on a piece of paper into every purse of every woman ever (and lots more in the fat women purses).

Wald

Quote: (09-23-2013 02:37 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

I think it's so crazy it just might work.

The only question is, how?

Perhaps slipping the website on a piece of paper into every purse of every woman ever (and lots more in the fat women purses).

Wald

We could turn him into a comic-book/cartoon hero. Batman has the bat signal, Nigel's signal could be a wheel chair.

deathtofatties: Have you considered having Nigel write an open letter to such large feminists as Lindsay West proclaiming his undying love? Might be a way to get on the radar of some seriously large women(jezebel, et al) and spread the word more effectively. Excellent troll job, I think you should continue to write the blog. PM me if you need some help coming up with new material, I might be able to come up with some ideas.

You just ruined a perfectly good Monday. Part of me wanted to believe that it was a real blog and that Nigel was a real chef.

Keep it though. Its a great and somewhat convincing parody.