rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Logistics - apartment decision help

I went looking for apartments yesterday, lost out on my #1 choice which would have been perfect down to #2 and #3 choices.

Question is:

Apartment A has much more space, better layout, patio, huge living room, big bedroom etc... but is a 15 minute walk from the action.

Apartment B is smaller crappier layout (is long and narrow):
Front room living room > connects to bedroom > connects back to kitchen and bathroom (if someone wants to get a drink from the kitchen or use the restroom they have to walk through the bedroom... is this an advantage with strange?)

, crappier interior, a bit cheaper ($150 a month), parking is tougher, no laundry on site... but is a 2 minute walk from the center of all the action.

My gut says Apartment B would be easy as pie to say to any chick after a round of shots or dancing - "hey lets go get a quick drink / smoke / watch video at my place it is a 1 minute walk around the corner"

I am also wondering if harem chicks would be more likely to come over more if I had the more spacious apartment to relax in versus a more cramped one, but is quick walking distance to drinks, quick meals, etc...

Opinions?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

apt B. if you spend 150 a month on decor even if you have to buy patio plants to put all over your apt building it will be worth it

15 minute walk vs 2 minute walk, I would take the 15 minute walk -- if the 2 minute walk building is rough and 15 looks nice.

The 2 minute walk building actually looks a bit nicer from the outside. Both are in nice parts of town. The real kicker is the 2 minute place is less than 100 yards from the bar that will be easiest to pull from in the city center (lots of drunk hot chicks).

This really comes down to how chicks perceive my place my concern is just the strange Frankenstein layout of the 2 min one. I guess if I spend enough in decorations it will be worth it.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I say take the closer one. You can use that extra $150 a month to deck it out. You can probably figure out something unique to do with the weird layout, too. I'm such a huge fan of logistics lately. It's unreal how much easier it makes shit. For dates or for ONS.

150 bucks would keep that neighbouring club on lockdown nicely...

150 bucks would keep that neighbouring club on lockdown nicely...