rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: So Cal Vietnamese Coffee Shops - Westminster/Garden Grove

Disclaimer: I tried typing a number of different iterations of "Vietnamese", "coffee" and "coffee shop" and didn't see anything that was relatable, so I think this is pretty fresh knowledge. *Looking at you, ThomastheRymer*

And because pictures are worth a thousand words:

[Image: attachment.jpg14585]   

This data sheet is aimed mostly for the guys who are in Southern California, particularly in North Orange County and the surrounding areas. There's a particular type of Vietnamese style coffee shop in the Garden Grove and Westminster area of OC where girls serve coffee in extremely skimpy clothing. We are talking about tiny bikinis, lingerie and up to a few years ago, pasties and body paint. Unfortunately, that seems to have gone over the line and after a few Vice raids, they've kept the status quo at micro-bikinis and undies.

None of these places serve alcohol, they are all cash-only, don't serve any food and they invariably have 10-20 TV's blaring throughout the store showing any number of sports games from football to soccer. But the main draw of these coffee shops are the hot bitches that serve you coffee, tea and smoothies. The drinks run you anywhere from $5-$8 which when you think about the comparable cost to a high end cafe is actually quite reasonable. The girls also set everyone at the table up with complimentary glasses of iced green tea. They then periodically come by to refill your iced tea which adds the veneer of legitimacy when you stare at her tits as she bends over to refill your glass... also good for plausible deniability when you check out her ass as she walks away from your table.

[Image: attachment.jpg14578]   

Anecdotal Experience:

I live in West LA, and it's a slog getting down to Garbage Grove so it's been at least a few years since I've been but I went with some of my Viet/Chinese friends yesterday to Cafe Lu. Got there kind of at a weird time to watch the Stanford/ASU game and there were two girls working. First one was a rock solid 8 wearing the skimpiest teddy I've ever seen: 20 year old Viet girl, really cute face, very perky real tits and a crazy round ass and a 2 inch box gap. The other girl working I later found out was a hapa, probably closer to a 7 because she was late 20's, and had some really unfortunate tattoos.

[Image: attachment.jpg14579]   

It wasn't too busy, so the cute one came around, took our orders and then sat down to talk with us for 10 minute intervals in between running drinks and busing tables. Ran a hybrid of "the most interesting man in the world" game and "stripper game" (detached, leaning back, not showing much interest like deliberately watching TV while she talked) while my buddies and everyone else in there were leaning in, smiling way too much, paying attention, complimenting her on her looks, etc.

After a few back and forth chats, I really hooked her interest talking about flying 15 times a year, having business partners in Asia, taking fun vacations around the world: all true. She countered by saying that she's only been on a plane once and it was 2 months ago on a flight to SF. I was internally freaking out thinking that there really are sheltered-ass people like this in SoCal, but I saw she was really interested in traveling so I got her number.

[Image: attachment.jpg14580]   

As she's putting it in my phone, she giggled, "I don't know if my boyfriend will like this" and I made some snide remark. However, to hedge my bet, I joked, "Don't you know I'm the OG chino member from MS13? What set is your bf from? FMS, VTF?" "Viet Crips" she responds... Shiet, man...

After having taken a serious beating from 10 Vietnamese guys in Melbourne for inadvertently cavemanning one of their cousins at the club, I am extremely wary of messing with SEA thugs. What they lack in size, they more than compensate in locust-like swarm tactics, ruthlessness and a general disregard for the sanctity of human life. My Aussie friends still tell me I'm lucky I didn't get shanked and walked away with a few bruised ribs and a concussion. (Un)luckily, I dabbled in long distance running at the time, so I think they were sufficiently winded by the time they caught me 15 blocks from the club to really stomp my head and torso area with maximal efficiency. Anyway, I think she could see how my face fell after the news, but her shift ended so I said I'd be in touch.

The other girl came around soon and she wasn't nearly as hot (or my type) so we just bullshitted about culinary school and music. Shifted my game to a more traditional "high energy" approach and got her number by saying that we should "really get our networks together and put on a 90's hip hop night at a club/bar". She was really open to the idea and kept on saying how we were so different from all of the other regular customers that come in. Stanford beat ASU shortly after so we left for dinner. Total bill was $15 for three Vietnamese coffees, unlimited iced green tea and 2.5 hours of watching the game. Tipped $7 for service well rendered.

[Image: attachment.jpg14581]   

Anyway, after that long-ass spiel, I see this as a potential goldmine for picking up sexy ass girls. The vast majority of the guys in there were dweeby looking dudes just ogling the girls. There were a few obvious gangsters in the corner: tats, cigarette burn marks, horrible fashion sense but not giving a fuck. Granted, you're not going to get anywhere in the venue (unlike a strip club where you're encouraged to touch them) but I think if you run with a small crew, play the right type of game and number close it's not hard to get them out. Plus, much like strippers they probably have really low self-esteem to exploit their bodies in such an apparent way, so it shouldn't be too hard to run psy-ops level game and get their hamsters spinning.

The inevitable elephant in the room is the gangster boyfriend cockblock, but I think as long as you build sufficient attraction and wait to pounce immediately after a breakup (or are super brave/nihilistic and don't give a fuck) then it shouldn't be too long of a wait. Probably a good idea to go to a few coffee shops to mix it up (there's at least 10 in that 2 mile area) so you can pipeline accordingly.

Additional bonus points if you're a really yoked/built dude: My cousin is the Asian version of Paulie D, complete with mohawk and huge muscles, and the guy just plows through these coffee shop chicks. Like most lower-class girls, I think they're inherently attracted to very obvious signs of power/alphaness. Here are some final thoughts and tips:

Logistics:

1. Go in small groups: It's part of their jobs to sit down and chat for awhile at each table. The easiest and most organic way of encouraging this is to have an empty seat at the table. Once she sits down, this is the opportunity to run game. No more than 3 is ideal.

2. Go at off-hours: Every Viet guy that I know is a degenerate sports gambler, so Sunday mornings during football season, any time the Lakers are playing or notable sporting events get big crowds. The girls will be too busy to sit down for more than a minute as they're just running drinks back and forth or refilling your ice tea. I watched the 2010 world cup finals at a coffee shop and there were at least 300 dudes inside a 3000 sq foot cafe, with 50 more milling around outside. Fire marshal came in with two GGPD officers during the overtime and cleared all those who weren't seated out which royally pissed off a lot of the old-timers. It's a good thing 5-0 carry guns too.

3. Tip generously, but don't be a chump: Girls are getting paid minimum $15/hr (am told the top tier girls get closer to $25/hr) but they obviously make most of their money from tips. That being said, I've seen guys tip $20 on $10 bills and at the same time, $2 tips on $50 bills from the middle aged Vietnamese guys straight off the boat. I think 25-30% gratuity seems reasonable for the inherent advantage of looking at their bodies without seeming like you're trying to buy their affection.

Pros:
- Obviously, sexy ass chicks wearing next to nothing
- Viet girls have the best bodies out of all Asians when it comes to pure sex appeal (Filipinas get a close second). By proxy, the non Vietnamese girls have to have comparable bodies to keep up. Granted, there are lots of fake tits, but come on, this is SoCal after all.
- Mostly simpy ass guys sitting around aka no competition at venue
- Very cost effective: Basically the poor man's (rather extremely destitute man's strip club)

Cons:
- Girls are largely thug chicks and have jealous Viet gangster boyfriends (You can talk tough all you want about how you're MMA heavyweight world champion, 7'2", 320lb, but against >5 guys coming at you with murderous intent with knives/guns I don't really see what you can do but run). "Maintaining frame" doesn't help much against guys who have Napoleon complexes and a "kill or be kill" mentality inculcated into them over generations of guerrilla warfare.
- Can't physically escalate the girls while they're working - also have to kind of compete with your homies to see who can lure her in the best
- This is just me personally, but I'm very sensitive to caffeine so I always get the jitters from the insanely strong Vietnamese style ca phe plus the green tea.

Any additional insight on this topic would be very appreciated. I'll be honest and say I haven't gotten a "coffee-shop flag" yet, but I think if I keep at it and avoid potentially life-threatening thug boyfriend cockblocks, it should happen sooner than later.

sweet jesus. I am moving to so cal.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (09-22-2013 12:51 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

sweet jesus. I am moving to so cal.

I'm waiting for GManifesto's infamous one-liner responses when it comes to his hatred of SoCal. A lot of cons, but Viet coffee shops is a big pro.

Interesting. Never honestly knew these places existed.

Let's see a data sheet on actually banging these girls.

I've gone to several Vietnamese coffee houses, and goddamn they are eye-candy galore, but I have a hard time believing that anyone could actually pull these girls.

The girls sit and chat because that's what they're paid to do. Meanwhile you've got 10 wannabe gangsters on the sidelines totally maddogging you and fantasizing about stomping your head on the side of a curb.

I've seen girls so hot there I'd be willing to pay. I'm not so stringently anti-pvp like some guys on these boards, even though I've never done it. But when there's a doll-faced Vietnamese barbie in front of you wearing 5" pvc heels and next to nothing and perfectly done fake tits jumping out...let's negotiate a price.

But yeah, let's hear some no-BS accounts of actually pulling these girls.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (09-22-2013 04:22 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Let's see a data sheet on actually banging these girls.

I've gone to several Vietnamese coffee houses, and goddamn they are eye-candy galore, but I have a hard time believing that anyone could actually pull these girls.

The girls sit and chat because that's what they're paid to do. Meanwhile you've got 10 wannabe gangsters on the sidelines totally maddogging you and fantasizing about stomping your head on the side of a curb.

I've seen girls so hot there I'd be willing to pay. I'm not so stringently anti-pvp like some guys on these boards, even though I've never done it. But when there's a doll-faced Vietnamese barbie in front of you wearing 5" pvc heels and next to nothing and perfectly done fake tits jumping out...let's negotiate a price.

But yeah, let's hear some no-BS accounts of actually pulling these girls.

Cool, I'll PM you on this.

I think you'd have to be as tough as the gangstas to pull.

Either that or something 180 degrees from.

What about the logistics of the situation if you're 180 degrees from gangsta and the gangstas see you making good progress with a girl?

It was stated these places are cash only. Doesn't that reek of "money laundering front"? What do these girls have to do to get a job there? Send in a resume? Be dating a guy connected to the group laundering the money? Service the head of the gang?

Tempted to go to one of these places but not tempted to get my pretty face kicked in.

Quote: (09-22-2013 04:45 PM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

It was stated these places are cash only. Doesn't that reek of "money laundering front"? What do these girls have to do to get a job there? Send in a resume? Be dating a guy connected to the group laundering the money? Service the head of the gang?

Pretty sure that almost every business owned by ethnic Viets that aren't Pho / Ban Mi joints, are money laundering fronts. Nail salons, hair salons, massage parlors, imported furniture stores etc

Honestly, it only sounds like it's worth doing if you're *already there.* Which is fine - there are lots of venues that are mediocre for pure gaming, but if you're already there and you see pussy as a side bonus, then you won't be disappointed. If you like hanging out at these shops even if you'd never get pussy from it, by all means.

I think you'd have to be as tough as the gangstas to pull.

Either that or something 180 degrees from.

What about the logistics of the situation if you're 180 degrees from gangsta and the gangstas see you making good progress with a girl?

Tempted to go to one of these places but not tempted to get my pretty face kicked in.

A significant percentage of the Asian restaurants in Northern OC and the San Gabriel Valley are cash-only, JNF. Pretty essential for them to minimize costs when their prices are so low and yes, to a certain degree, negate some of the burden owed to the tax man.

That's not to say they're not laundering fronts for gangster activity, but it's not an express guarantee of it either.

Holy hell - the first world has been quite kind to these Asian broads. Nice, nice. I must admit some of the hottest Asians I've ever seen were American-raised.

I could see pulling some of these girls if you have game. No different than pulling girls from Hooters or Strip Clubs. The Vietnamese gangsters could be worrisome, but I think it's oversimplification to assume all of these women are "owned" or otherwise spoken for by the thugs. Just use basic common sense and be aware of your surroundings and if someone's tripping, etc. Not to mention that a lot of hot women in Vietnam and other Southeast Asian countries may or may not be dating gangsters too - most guys don't let it slow them down too much beyond basic sensibility.

Here's a video:

By the way, the whole concept of the girls sitting down and actually talking with the customers is definitely a carry-on from Southeast Asian cultures. About time they started importing some of that deliciously good service.

I always thought they were onto something with the beer and liquor girls who walk around restaurants filling your glass, chatting you up, and flirting while advertising the company dress too. They're actually employed by the beer companies and even get moved around to new places every couple months to keep the rotation from going stale.

Great marketing.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (09-22-2013 05:33 PM)PoosyWrecker Wrote:  

Pretty sure that almost every business owned by ethnic Viets that aren't Pho / Ban Mi joints, are money laundering fronts. Nail salons, hair salons, massage parlors, imported furniture stores etc

Wow, this is a pretty ignorant generalization. My mom helped fund her classmate's first nail store back in the 80's and was her bookkeeper for several years. According to mom, nail shops have HUGE margins, the cost of supplies never gets higher than 10-15%, labor is cheap hourly because they get tipped like service workers and unless you're in a high-end mall, rent in a strip mall is super cheap and utilities are manageable. You're basically taking home around 55% of gross profits as net, which is pretty unheard of in almost any retail business.

Of course, shit is saturated as fuck now, but if you have a longstanding loyal clientele, you're printing money. The same friend now owns 7 shops throughout Riverside county and buys my mom a high end handbag every year for her birthday as a small way to say thanks for the help up.

Read the NPR story on how the Viets came up in the nail game if you're inclined: http://www.npr.org/2012/06/14/154852394/...ty-thrives

Very strange, I was actually looking into these coffee shops recently to see how they worked. I've been twice, Cafe Du Vang and Cafe Lu. For the most part, it was fairly quick, I was in the area and wanted to check it out. If you had sports to watch it'd be good. I'd think about doing work here too but the smoking gets too annoying.

Anyway, what I heard was in San Jose there was one of these shops that on one night per week it would be a semi-private event where it was a crazy wild party, like the girls would be nude and all sorts of things went down.

There's a whole underbelly of these girls in OC, not these girls in particular (but likely somewhat connected loosely) but I used to know of "Geisha style" private houses where they would have imported girls. Its been a few years, but its been around, the girls are always young, always new and always fresh.

I live in this area sort of. Would rather go to dive bars and try to pull. This is akin to Hooters in my opinion.

Side thought - owning one of these joints would be primo for obvious reasons.

Quote: (09-22-2013 07:24 PM)Balkanite Wrote:  

I live in this area sort of. Would rather go to dive bars and try to pull. This is akin to Hooters in my opinion.

You don't think guys with game pull from Hooters?

Quote:Quote:

Side thought - owning one of these joints would be primo for obvious reasons.

For sure. In fact, it sounds to me like there's a market for places like this that don't have gangsters lurking around.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I'm just not attracted to Asian girls.

Quote: (09-23-2013 07:57 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Me neither. But I'd be lying if I said there aren't a few in those pics that can get it. Some of them don't even look pure Asian.

Quote: (09-23-2013 08:52 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Me neither. But I'd be lying if I said there aren't a few in those pics that can get it. Some of them don't even look pure Asian.

I was taking a cheap shot Roosh and the other forum members who say they don't like Asian girls.

I live in Thailand bro, remember hah?

Using pussy to push sales of food and drinks is age old tried and true marketing.
I'm sure it's no different than Hooters or Tilted Kilt that we have on the east coast.

Probably easier to pull though ...I believe Asian girls in general are friendlier and more
approachable than your typical working white girl.

Good find though and thanks for sharing. I'll definitely check it out if I'm in the area.

Team Nachos

Great sheet. I've had no Viet girls since I moved to SoCal, but quite a few when I lived in SF.

Generally speaking, there are 2 types of Viet girls- 1) Super conservative, heavily concerned about face 2) Party animals, who get attached to guys on the side, but keep a front of being single- either for mooching off guys or work.

My #1 strategy for the the party girls is to ask them if they like to party (the answer is obvi yes), and that I am going xyz and that I would love for her to come join. Close #2 is a #close and offer to smoke some weed.

Point being, some of these chicks are party chicks are generally snapped up by local gangster BFs, who generally do small-time shit--- cars, MJ distribution and growing, or some sort of fraud. These chicks have a limited view of the world, and if you show a glimpse beyond that, don't be suprised if she latches unto you.

The flipside is that a small % of these coffee girls will still be traditional conservative Viet girls. They still live at home, still hang out w/their parents, still have this "pressure" to get married and give their parents grandkids. Take these girls on traditional dates and plow them w/some alcohol. I personally like sushi +sake. Expect to ride out a heavy "no-fuck" zone, and to basically have to caveman her.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (09-23-2013 10:30 AM)DVY Wrote:  

Great sheet. I've had no Viet girls since I moved to SoCal, but quite a few when I lived in SF.

Generally speaking, there are 2 types of Viet girls- 1) Super conservative, heavily concerned about face 2) Party animals, who get attached to guys on the side, but keep a front of being single- either for mooching off guys or work.

My #1 strategy for the the party girls is to ask them if they like to party (the answer is obvi yes), and that I am going xyz and that I would love for her to come join. Close #2 is a #close and offer to smoke some weed.

Point being, some of these chicks are party chicks are generally snapped up by local gangster BFs, who generally do small-time shit--- cars, MJ distribution and growing, or some sort of fraud. These chicks have a limited view of the world, and if you show a glimpse beyond that, don't be suprised if she latches unto you.

The flipside is that a small % of these coffee girls will still be traditional conservative Viet girls. They still live at home, still hang out w/their parents, still have this "pressure" to get married and give their parents grandkids. Take these girls on traditional dates and plow them w/some alcohol. I personally like sushi +sake. Expect to ride out a heavy "no-fuck" zone, and to basically have to caveman her.

Some good operational knowledge, DVY. From talks with my cousin who's gone through several of these coffee shop girls, most of them like the EDM scene and it's easy to segue into getting them in that environment. After that, it seems like you just play it like you would a girl you meet at a rave or electronic music venue.

Very true on the good/bad girl dichotomy in the Vietnamese community.

I never wanted to visit Cali, but now I got plenty. There aren't many places like that in Dallas and I'm getting tired of Spongbob Mexicanas.

How secure are these places?

It's a strange question but there's a pho place in Dallas where they have black half-sphere cameras around the inside perimeter....every 5 feet. That's in addition to the regular arm-looking cameras they have in the entrances and registers.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (09-23-2013 09:10 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I was taking a cheap shot Roosh and the other forum members who say they don't like Asian girls.

I live in Thailand bro, remember hah?

Yeah. I remember your intel on Thailand haha. You currently live there? I thought you were in the States.

All Asian girls aren't created equal and I would definitely take one down if she had a proportional figure and was cute in general. I've seen some like this. In fact, I'm hitting LA soon and have a Flip chick out there I plan to take down.

It's just I think guys like Roosh and others wouldn't take the extra mile of actually traveling to an Asian country just for its women. That doesn't mean they wouldn't hookup with Asians. At least I can say that for myself.

@Rio

Do they look this good...I mean this Americanized in SEA?

WIA

My sentiments exactly. I don't go out of my way to meet Asian women nor do they do much for me in general. But these pics above might be changing my mind. I always thought Vietnamese were probably the hottest of the SEA variety.

Elly Tran Ha...would smash that like a wrecking ball:

[Image: elly-tran-ha-fotos-06.jpg]