rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

16 year old wins Homecoming Queen...BUT
6 year old wins Homecoming Queen...BUT
It's a man, baby!

Apparently, it's been documenting its adventure though gender on youtube as well.

Gentlemen, it's happening...
I had an article on the inherent ridiculousness of transgender politics in the media here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-26543.html

The comments are amusing and nobody, as usual, is having a real discussion. An up-voted comment states how much more compassionate the millennial genderation is. Who says we have any actual feelings?

Whew, I saw the embedded video and......without all the makeup, fake hair and all that - that is clearly a man.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man
Holy shit!

Not that I'm surprised that this happened. I'm just surprised that it happened in Orange County.

The older generation there must be doing one giant collective face palm right now.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
I saw this earlier. Its more disgusting the more I think about
Laughing at the comments:

I wonder what the home coming king thinks of this.. Just honest curiosity ...
Reply · 5 · · 16 hours ago

AJ Meza · Surgical Technician at California Hospital
HE PROBALY DIDN'T MIND A GIRL WITH SOMETHING EXTRA.

^^^ This guy's profile pic is him holding up a couple assault rifles, hahaha

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
ARRRGHHH... the comments are rage inducing. Somehow, being progressive to the point of weirdness is now somehow more respectable than offering honest opinion. Personal opinions count for nothing in the modern West, you must be a borg in the hive-borg mentality.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken
Quote: (09-21-2013 04:04 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

ARRRGHHH... the comments are rage inducing. Somehow, being progressive to the point of weirdness is now somehow more respectable than offering honest opinion. Personal opinions count for nothing in the modern West, you must be a borg in the hive-borg mentality.

Dude you seem to be in a constant state of anger and indignation!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat
Quote: (09-21-2013 04:01 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Holy shit!

Not that I'm surprised that this happened. I'm just surprised that it happened in Orange County.

The older generation there must be doing one giant collective face palm right now.

Westminster isn't exactly where old-school Orange County lives though. It's mainly Mexicans and Vietnamese. Westminster/Garden Grove is EXACTLY where I thought this would be once I read "Orange County".
How tiring and predictable are these people that I read "BUT" and instantly thought "not a girl". YAWN.

Isn't the concept of a King and Queen taken from monarchy, which implies both privilege, and power being passed down through the male heirs?
In Newport of all places. I saw this the other day. What a joke. Well, it's probably just as feminine as the other contestants.
It seems as American women become uglier, it becomes easier for men in wigs with two oranges stuffed down a dress to 'pass' as one of them.
Quote: (09-21-2013 05:56 PM)BLarsen Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2013 04:01 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Holy shit!

Westminster isn't exactly where old-school Orange County lives though. It's mainly Mexicans and Vietnamese. Westminster/Garden Grove is EXACTLY where I thought this would be once I read "Orange County".
This is the future of all of Orange County, and of America. This is the future the Cathedral is pushing.
Quote: (09-21-2013 04:16 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Dude you seem to be in a constant state of anger and indignation!

Ha! Not in real life, but online it would appear so!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

This isn't America, its California. For years we've been praying an earthquake would hit the San Andreas fault and float the state out into the ocean. Honestly, the people out there deserve EVERYTHING they get, including AIDS from transexuals. I'm not joking. And fuck you Nancy Pelosi.
This is what happens when every small joy in life becomes subsumed to politics. Hopefully, people will get fed up and want their private lives back; although, I'm not optimistic.
@2Wycked, well-written read. I think the thing that bothers me most is not some dude in drag making news for something, but that a majority of his peers (hormonal 16 yr olds) voted him to that traditionally female position. I just can't help
but think "what's next?"