rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Married with Children... the most red pill show of all time?

Look at the morals of the show...don't get married to a cunt, and more importantly don't waste your prime years. It also advocated shitting on feminists and fat women, stressed the importance of feminine beauty, stressed having masculine hobbies, and not being a pussy. Jefferson was a true alpha male who plowed through top notch tail for years before he married a wealthy feminist who supports him while he just hangs out all day. And, No Ma'am might be the first red-pill organization ever!

It did make fun of Al and men in general a lot, but that was just to keep it balanced so half the population didn't absolutely hate it. Truly a pioneering show for its time.

Probably my favorite TV show of all time. This one or South Park.

There is a quote by Al Bundy, that wasn't delivered as strongly as I had hoped, but if you read it is maybe the most truthful/hard hitting quote ever to come from a prime time sit com...

Quote:Quote:

So you think I'm a loser? Just because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, a whole city that curses the day I was born? Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something. Every morning when I wake up, I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again. So I get up, have my watered-down Tang and still-frozen Pop Tart, get in my car with no upholstery, no gas, and six more payments to fight traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes on the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I thought I would. I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman. And I'll never again know the joy of driving without a bag on my head. But I'm not a loser. 'Cause, despite it all, me and every other guy who'll never be what he wanted to be are still out there being what we don't want to be forty hours a week for life. And the fact that I haven't put a gun in my mouth, you pudding of a woman, makes me a winner.

Just posted this pic in the "best tv show ever" thread 2 seconds ago then saw this one so figured I would post it again.
[Image: married-with-children.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Bud vs Marcy was the best

How beta was Marcy's husband?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Posted these in the other 26 threads on Al Bundy/MWC:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-20-2013 03:32 PM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

Probably my favorite TV show of all time. This one or South Park.

There is a quote by Al Bundy, that wasn't delivered as strongly as I had hoped, but if you read it is maybe the most truthful/hard hitting quote ever to come from a prime time sit com...

Quote:Quote:

So you think I'm a loser? Just because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, a whole city that curses the day I was born? Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something. Every morning when I wake up, I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again. So I get up, have my watered-down Tang and still-frozen Pop Tart, get in my car with no upholstery, no gas, and six more payments to fight traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes on the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I thought I would. I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman. And I'll never again know the joy of driving without a bag on my head. But I'm not a loser. 'Cause, despite it all, me and every other guy who'll never be what he wanted to be are still out there being what we don't want to be forty hours a week for life. And the fact that I haven't put a gun in my mouth, you pudding of a woman, makes me a winner.

Mr. Bundy...the devil boy! That's the librarian episode.

Quote: (09-20-2013 06:43 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Posted these in the other 26 threads on Al Bundy/MWC:

hahahaha i'm dying here, can you imagine this being shown today

Don't forget The Psycho Dad Song in its various versions:

Who's gonna ride into the sun?
Who's the man with the itchy gun?
Who's the man who kills for fun?
Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad!

Who is the tall, dark stranger there.
The one with the gun and the icy stare.
The one with the scalp of his ex-wife's hair.
Psy-cho Dad, Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad!
He's a durn good pa, but he hates the law.
He's to eat it raw, Psycho Dad!

Who's that ridin' across the plain.
Who's lost count of the wives he's slain.
Who is the man who's plum insane!

Who's that riding in the sleigh.
Who's that firing along the way.
Who's got the most popped on christmas day?

And the Nudie Bar poems:

Where a buck's enough to see their stuff, at the nudie bar.
Where the breasts may be fake but man do they shake, at the nudie bar.
Where you swear like a sailor, and wish you could nail her, at the nudie bar.
Where the cops are at the door, and there's a Kennedy on the floor, at the nudie bar.

God, that was a great show......

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

My main problem with the show was that Al didn't want sex and peggy always wanted the sex. She was attractive, he should be glad to give her the dick.

Still a funny show.

Quote: (09-21-2013 09:34 AM)master_thespian Wrote:  

My main problem with the show was that Al didn't want sex and peggy always wanted the sex. She was attractive, he should be glad to give her the dick.

Not sure whose quote it was but I remember picking it up from the Easyrider joke section when I was a kid (naturally, my memory has probably jumbled the words):

"No matter how hot she is there's some guy out there who's sick and tired of fucking her."

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (09-21-2013 09:51 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2013 09:34 AM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Not sure whose quote it was but I remember picking it up from the Easyrider joke section when I was a kid (naturally, my memory has probably jumbled the words):

"No matter how hot she is there's some guy out there who's sick and tired of fucking her."
Thats the truest shit ever wrote

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Several years ago, when I was a clueless beta male, I was in a bad relationship. That girl guilt-shamed me for not doing enough for her, for not paying her enough stuff, and she brought up the "marry me, or..." scam. As I extensively watched this sitcom in the 1990's, I pictured a sexless, miserable marriage with this girl.

Had I not watched Married...with Children, I would now either be in a terrible marriage with that woman, or paying child support due to a divorce-rape for the next 20 years.

In a time where I thought Ask Men is bringing the best advice for men, I listened to Al Bundy's "Never Get Married!" and I definitely dodged a bullet.

All that being said, Married with Children isn't Red Pill. A lot of episodes were written / directed by Amanda "Marcy D'Arcy" Bearse.

A lot of people around me consider the show dumb. I'd say it had great humor, rich in sarcasm and irony, which is quite rare nowadays. Not to mention all those Al Bundy wisdom moments, and the relentless fat shaming. Today it would be impossible to air a show so politically incorrect, the authors would end up in a courtroom faster than you could say 'No Ma'am'.

Another nugget...

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (09-20-2013 09:01 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

And the Nudie Bar poems:

Where a buck's enough to see their stuff, at the nudie bar.
Where the breasts may be fake but man do they shake, at the nudie bar.
Where you swear like a sailor, and wish you could nail her, at the nudie bar.
Where the cops are at the door, and there's a Kennedy on the floor, at the nudie bar.

God, that was a great show......

Where the beer gives you gas, and the Bundy's kick ass, at the nudie bar.

Great show. The Bundys were always giving each other shit, but when it came time to throw down and brawl, they always had each other's back. The fight on the highway while stuck in traffic on some holiday was the best.

I don't recall the specific episode but I recall one where Al was pissed he had to go to the DMV because had to stand around "a bunch of immigrants that smell like vegetables." Al was a man truly ahead of his times.

Do you have three hours?

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

The girl in that clip is Bobbie Brown
[Image: 8e153623301c189c2d39682bdba9a1b9.jpg]
[Image: Bobbi-Brown-hot-women-36060094-600-454.jpg]
She is also the vixen in this music video

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

With Married With Children and Baywatch, these were the last shows that had attractive women in it I can remember.

Quote: (01-25-2017 08:48 AM)Khan Wrote:  

A lot of people around me consider the show dumb. I'd say it had great humor, rich in sarcasm and irony, which is quite rare nowadays. Not to mention all those Al Bundy wisdom moments, and the relentless fat shaming. Today it would be impossible to air a show so politically incorrect, the authors would end up in a courtroom faster than you could say 'No Ma'am'.

I downloaded full seasons, Married with Children is very much worth it.

Her daughter Kelly is a slut that rides the cock carousel since
her teen years, the wife is trying to make Al's life a constant hell,
but Al keeps strong.

delete.... one day I will learn how to use the forum and edit and not reply to my post.... one day
but not today

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Quote: (04-06-2019 02:10 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Al Bundy was a savage!!

There is a lesson in here somewhere about how Marcy became more lesbian an less happy an easy to work with as the years passed but I'm finding a hard way to word it properly

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Fat chick: How dare you say that to my face?!

Al: I'd say it behind your back but my car only has half a tank of gas!

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT