rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you care about a girl's class and financial situation?

Do you? A forum member called me out for fucking fast food workers. Who would pass up on an 18 yr old cutie because of her paycheck? I dont plan on marrying or bringing her around my family. I think a lot of members are missing out on pussy because they snub their nose at certain people, no matter how they look.

I thought fast food workers were Parlay's specialty.

I tried hitting on my first fast food worker through the drive through the other day. I soon figured out she wasn't 18.

Fucking and relationships are not the same thing.

Don't let someone else's careless and pretentious opinion affect your desire to fuck the girls you find attractive.

But, be judicious about your relationship partners.

Quote: (09-17-2013 09:25 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I thought fast food workers were Parlay's specialty.

It's out of necessity brotha. Where else can you find pretty girls working?

I don't care so much about a girl coming from money. Money doesn't buy you class. Class is an internal quality. It's a standard that you set for yourself.

I'm looking for that diamond in the rough. I sweet young girl that comes from nothing but has a heart of gold so pure that all the money in the world can't buy her affection. A girl that gets my humor. A girl that only has eyes for me. A girl that I can mold into the perfect woman. A true ride or die bitch.

And I'll scour ever supermarket and fast food joint til I find her.

Team Nachos

Link to where you were called out. You mainly get called out for being Mexican and not so tall. I never read anything about fast food girls.

Class counts, yes. No girl will ever earn what I already make so that's never an issue for me.

Quote: (09-17-2013 10:12 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Link to where you were called out. You mainly get called out for being Mexican and not so tall. I never read anything about fast food girls.

I think he got called out for ordering a taco in McDonald's. And not being able to see over the counter. [Image: banana.gif]

I'm currently trying to figure out how to get in with some of the rich bitches around here so I can run Toy Boy Game on them

For general fucking purposes though, I don't care about her socioeconomic status

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (09-17-2013 10:12 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

My money is on a "2/10 won't bang" trolll

Starting to suspect ali and mechanicos relationship. yall back door each other a lot on here. keep it in the bedroom and on the down low like before...

Mechanico, would you bang? thread. look through the last pages and youll see.

I don't check the girl's resume' before I bang her.

Maybe I should when I can figure out how to get attractive women to pay for all my shit.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I'd say yes but its less of a concern in first world countries where upward mobility is possible and most people have a fair shot in life, I wouldn't diss a girl because her family was low class as long as she was ambitous, level headed, etc. In the third world though, I try to stay away from the poorer girls, it wasn't so bad in Asia but in places like Colombia, those girls are only a quick phone call away from getting your Gringo ass fucked up if you piss them off enough.

I'm calling bullshit on a player that passes up a bang with a cute chick because of her station in life. If you can tell the difference between a rich girl's pussy and that of a poor girl then drinks are on me. Scotian has a point about third world countries but I'm going to assume we're talking about America.

Nope.

I kind of like 'poor' girls because anything means everything to them. My rich girls are to complement my lifestyle with access and money, but other than that really don't care.

Somebody should bust out Bus Stop Game Data sheet. I've been thinking about this as of late. LA is chock full of cute chicas waiting at bus stops.

no

Nope, if you're a player in europe you'll meet lots of girls not well off.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

If they're hot in a fast food restaurant uniform, they probably scrub up quite nicely in civvies. That being said, you can't scrub off a lack of class. Depends on how long they're going to be hanging around, I suppose.

I consider myself high class white trash, so I can swing either way.

Very simple answer....

For just banging....I could care less how poor she is. Hell, I am in the DR, CR, and Panama often.

For marriage?.....Hell yes, I care about her financial situation. I am in the USA and that mindset of "the man will make all the money and be responsible for 100% providing" is too risky and does not mesh with the current court/divorce laws.

Unless she's extremely ghetto and/or there is a risk that her family might start parasiting on me, I don't care one bit. Maybe I'd care a small bit for marriage, but it would be a tiny factor compared to general ones (fidelity, wife qualities, willingness to do most of housework, hotness...).

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (09-17-2013 11:37 PM)houston Wrote:  

Starting to suspect ali and mechanicos relationship. yall back door each other a lot on here. keep it in the bedroom and on the down low like before...

Mechanico, would you bang? thread. look through the last pages and youll see.
Oh your beef with Jariel

Quote:Quote:

Dude, please.

I have multiple international trip reports, multiple posts about Miami nightlife, and other high-level game shit like women's red flags, how to get chicks to buy you shit, fashion game tips, etc.

Most of the posts I've seen from you are related to texting pics of your dick to chicks, how to get at the chick that works at McD's, wack online dating and other related low-level game advice, and multiple responses to other people's threads with nothing more to add than "popcorn eating gifs".

My game is on here, but you wouldn't be reading the high-level threads anyway, so of course you've never seen it."

I always ask myself this question:

Do I want to be seen in public with this broad?

If yes, bang. If no, do not bang. Exception, call her to come to my house directly.

Even then, some lizards are just too ghetto and I can't stand them. I'll take the illegal immigrant chick that works cleaning houses than a lizard on welfare talking about "gucci and louis".

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (09-18-2013 10:04 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I always ask myself this question:

Do I want to be seen in public with this broad?

If yes, bang. If no, do not bang. Exception, call her to come to my house directly.

Even then, some lizards are just too ghetto and I can't stand them. I'll take the illegal immigrant chick that works cleaning houses than a lizard on welfare talking about "gucci and louis".

That's the girlfriend question. You only girlfriend up the pretty ones. I hate to sound shallow but ...Only 7's and up deserve a relationship. You can still fuck girls that are 4's as long as they're clean and not fat disgusting pigs. No one is gonna know.

Team Nachos

I was thinking about making a "would you sport it" thread but all the high standard trolls on my would you hit it thread would be all over it refusing super models and whatnot.

To answer Houstons question. Girls with "class" and money are nothing but problems in most cases. The best type of girl here in the states is first generation or born somewhere else. These girls usually have a good work ethic and wont mind working fast food like Parlays "Lexus" that he pathetically could not close.

When you work fast food and shit jobs girls don't carry around a huge ego usually which make them more pleasant to be with. Now take a bunch of cunts that manage retail stores and you're dealing with a different beast...As far as real rich girls go..Most of them live only for themselves but sometimes they could be really sweet if not exposed to too much bullshit.

Source: been there and back 100 times.