rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American women think the ideal age for them is 53

This is a doozy..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...e-him.html

Quote:Quote:

The ideal age for an American woman is 53 because they are happy to reap the benefits of being older while still acting as though they are in their thirties, experts say.

A survey of 2,252 adults showed that on average the perfect age for females was 53 - a similar age to actresses Jodi Foster and Andie MacDowell.

Experts say the reason behind the choice is that women in their fifties still act as though they are 35, dating younger men and becoming famous, despite being almost two decades older.

Psychologist Barbara Becker Holstein told Today.com Health: 'We can act and feel at 50 now the way people used to at 35.

'You have almost every opportunity.

'You’re young enough to be famous or start an organic farm and still have the muscle tone to work eight hours a day.

[Image: jordan.gif]

They cracked the code, gentleman. 53 years of age is when women peak. [Image: lol.gif]

Funny thing is that the ideal age for men, as determined by their super computers, is 47. So in a surprising turn of events, men peak before women. [Image: sad.gif]

Quote: (09-16-2013 05:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

This is a doozy..

The ideal age for an American woman is 53 because they are happy to reap the benefits of being older while still acting as though they are in their thirties, experts say.

A survey of 2,252 adults showed that on average the perfect age for females was 53 - a similar age to actresses Jodi Foster and Andie MacDowell.

Experts say the reason behind the choice is that women in their fifties still act as though they are 35, dating younger men and becoming famous, despite being almost two decades older.

Psychologist Barbara Becker Holstein told Today.com Health: 'We can act and feel at 50 now the way people used to at 35.

'You’re young enough to be famous or start an organic farm and still have the muscle tone to work eight hours a day.

They cracked the code, gentleman. 53 years age is when women peak. [Image: lol.gif]

Funny thing is that the ideal age for men, as determined by their super computers, is 47. So in a surprising turn of events, men peak before women. [Image: sad.gif]

It is interesting that the age that women "peak" has been going up and up over the years. It used to be claimed to be 35 by the spinsters, but now it is 53? Yikes.

Soon it will be 65.

[Image: yzGbieU.gif]

Its been said before but bears repeating the Dailymails sole purpose is to help feed the female rationalizaton hamster. Its crazy to think that some women reading this in their mid 40´s will now actually think better days are ahead for them sexually, health wise or even in career options.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

[Image: attachment.jpg14508]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

So you peak when your looks and breasts have been trending downwards for more than half of your life?

[Image: mindblown2.png]

Denial, not just a river in Egypt.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

I've only known one 50 year old in my life who passes the raging boner test. She was 50 then but I bet by 53 even she lost it.

Take care of those titties for me.

I read somewhere that 90% of writers for Daily Mail outside of its sport section are women.

The editors were probably laughing when they decided to publish this article. They know their market audience well.

I did a search of 53 y.o. women in a 5 mile radius of Buckhead. That is the ritzy part of Atlanta. 47 came up on POF, so here is the cream of the crop. Tell me what you think?

[Image: attachment.jpg14509]   

(3rd from left)

[Image: attachment.jpg14510]   

[Image: attachment.jpg14511]   

[Image: attachment.jpg14512]   

(hint, she's not from here)

Most 53-year-old American women are fat, unfuckable housefraus. If you're a 53 year old woman and you want to fuck younger men, you better have Demi Moore's plastic surgeon on speed dial.

Let them think what they want to think. If they are hitting their 30's, 40's and 50's and still swallow this blue pill nonsense then they deserve to a rude awakening. Hopefully once they see they have wasted their lives and vitality, they will warn the young women of their mistakes.

[Image: breaking%20bad%20walter%20white%20bowlin...ughing.gif]

Quote: (09-16-2013 06:40 PM)chexmix Wrote:  

Let them think what they want to think. If they are hitting their 30's, 40's and 50's and still swallow this blue pill nonsense then they deserve to a rude awakening. Hopefully once they see they have wasted their lives and vitality, they will warn the young women of their mistakes.

Will never happen. They'll blame men for not "manning up" and wanting to be with them because they are "strong" and "independent" and too witty and clever for us.

Quote: (09-16-2013 05:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

This is a doozy..

They cracked the code, gentleman. 53 years of age is when women peak. [Image: lol.gif]

i know women are delusional but holy shit

Quote: (09-16-2013 07:04 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Quote: (09-16-2013 06:40 PM)chexmix Wrote:  

Will never happen. They'll blame men for not "manning up" and wanting to be with them because they are "strong" and "independent" and too witty and clever for us.

Meh nobody in this board would get hooked with a women like that, at least I hope not. I've already decided If I want a wife I'm going to look in Bosnia. When men wake up to how low value these women really are, there will be a reaction, but until then we have to deal with it or get out and look for women abroad. But the women will only get worse so even if it takes a very long time, the men WILL wake up to what has been going on.

This is what I was complaining about the other day with toxic ideas being promoted within universities, then being fed back into the system in an erosive loop, that increasingly normalises a complete lack of grip on reality. Women's Feels have no business in psychology, particularly when they use Celebrities - and always Celebrities - as examples of realistic expectations for the Average Women. Basically, this Psychologist is fulfilling the function of an Enabler for the immature, narcissistic fantasy of 'Being Famous', at a stage in life where a healthy women would be finding love, acceptance and renewal through an enduring relationship with a man and grandchildren.

Andie Macdowell, on the right. The Daily Mail article actually calls her 'fresh-faced'. Once again, aging, delusional harpies in the media trying to culturallly-create what is considered attractive by men. We're not buying.

[Image: article-2419763-1BC8C705000005DC-487_634x904.jpg]

Quote: (09-16-2013 06:17 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I did a search of 53 y.o. women in a 5 mile radius of Buckhead. That is the ritzy part of Atlanta. 47 came up on POF, so here is the cream of the crop. Tell me what you think?

Great idea - I did the same for Manhattan, using Match...

[Image: attachment.jpg14514]   

[Image: attachment.jpg14515]   

[Image: attachment.jpg14516]   

[Image: attachment.jpg14517]   

^^

WNB

The media, and most of consumer culture is oriented toward a female audience

That's why it's full of articles and advertisements telling women how "amazing" and "fabulous" they are. It's all about flattering them to get them to watch, or to read, and to look at the ads and buy things. It's about salesmanship, not reality

The media is derogatory toward men for the same reason-that's what women want to hear. I'm sure we've all noticed the way men are portrayed in TV commercials- bumbling, weak, ignorant, feckless,and ineffectual- needing a woman to show him how to do something. Women do the great majority of consumer spending now and the media is portraying women and men as women want to see them to get women to buy the products they are peddling

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Maybe this isn't denial or the hamster spinning.

Thinking on this some more - that a female writer could actually call Andie McDowell 'fresh-faced', and not 'a cancer-striken Herman Munster in drag' - and the increasing media fawning over aging, obviously-past-it women, I've come to these conclusions:

- Strong, Independent Women grow up fixated on the celebrities of her era as Aspirational Objects and Role Models of female success and status.

- These fawning celebrity relationships a woman has with her idol/s were stronger and endured longer than any relationship or marriage they had with a man.

- Therefore, women end up seeing aging female celebrities through Wife Goggles. What she was then, not who she is now.

[Andie Macdowell, on the right. The Daily Mail article actually calls her 'fresh-faced'. Once again, aging, delusional harpies in the media trying to culturallly-create what is considered attractive by men. We're not buying.

[Image: article-2419763-1BC8C705000005DC-487_634x904.jpg]
[/quote]

Even Andie Macdowell is embarassed..... she knows the she looks.....well...

horrible ..... old and shriveled.

Soon banging a broad under 30 will be considered statutory rape [Image: dodgy.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-16-2013 08:36 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Maybe this isn't denial or the hamster spinning.

Thinking on this some more - that a female writer could actually call Andie McDowell 'fresh-faced', and not 'a cancer-striken Herman Munster in drag' - and the increasing media fawning over aging, obviously-past-it women, I've come to these conclusions:

- Strong, Independent Women grow up fixated on the celebrities of her era as Aspirational Objects and Role Models of female success and status.

I think you are giving the HAMSTER - the female mind - a little too much credit.

The likely reason for this behavior is that the female mind has a harder time distinguishing between reality and fantasy as presented on tv, movies, hollywood.

The images and messages enter their subconscious in an a more unfiltered state compared to men - so much so that it become indistinguishable to them.

This is why when men argue we typically reference history, science, politics, - actual reality - real things/events.

women almost always reference what some celebrity does or what she thinks they do - not knowing that much what celebrities do is staged for effect or totally inapplicable to the life of the 99.999999%.

I was going to do a search for 53 year old broads in my neck of the woods. But then figured, they are really 57 and the picture they have is when they were 44.

So, nah, not worth my time even for the laugh. Or horror.