rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats the best first date guide?

From meeting her at the bar to going back to mine/her place for sex?

In the situations where Ive been able to do this, it was already a bit understood we'd have sex. But, some girls may be reluctant to want to head to a more private location where I can escalate.

Suggestions?

the Tuthmosis first date guide in the sticky

Try "no bar" method [Image: amuse.gif]

Learn how to make nice easy dishes from internet. Hop in your car and go pick her up. Take her out for a small coffee or whatever in the city. Then go pick some ingredients and tell her you're going to cook something cool together later. Go to your/her place. Turn the radio on if the driving gets a little boring. Inside the house start preparing/cooking something together flirting messing around telling her what to do [great excuse to cement leading frame]. The dish doesn't have to be fancy. It's more about fun experience and "being in the same team" cooperation. If she likes you and you fool around in the kitchen enough then you might not even get to the dining part.

Quote: (09-15-2013 08:42 PM)Pyre Wrote:  

the Tuthmosis first date guide in the sticky

I didn't see the sticky, but it can be found here: New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I love everything XXL said except for the 'go for coffee' part. JMHO. [i.e. take her out for 'whatever' but not a coffee shop.]