rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jersey Boardwalk on fire

Jersey Boardwalk on fire

Happening now

http://news.yahoo.com/fire-rages-along-n...18664.html

Jersey Boardwalk on fire

[Image: g66064g6576.gif]

Jersey Boardwalk on fire

That's right in Seaside Park and has spread a little into Seaside Heights. 6 Alarm fire and they're having big problems containing it. It's on a barrier island and there are only 2 ways to get in there. Toms River from the west and Route 35 from the north. So crews are having a tough time getting there.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Jersey Boardwalk on fire

Must have been started from that giant oily slick of Axe body spray right off the beach.

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

Jersey Boardwalk on fire

Call me skeptical. But it caught fire off season?
People in Jersey like to burn things down when
the numbers don't add up.

Team Nachos

Jersey Boardwalk on fire

Quote: (09-12-2013 06:04 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Definitely was a slow season down there. I mean if that's the case, their business wasn't the only to burn. Heard on the news that 19 or so other stands are gone, including Jack and Bills.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Jersey Boardwalk on fire

Probably God's way of disinfecting the place.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Jersey Boardwalk on fire

Fires at the Jersey Shore in September are to be expected. They used to let us out of school to go watch them, which was at least twice a year in September.

Jersey Boardwalk on fire

Quote: (09-12-2013 06:29 PM)NYJ Wrote:  

Definitely was a slow season down there. I mean if that's the case, their business wasn't the only to burn. Heard on the news that 19 or so other stands are gone, including Jack and Bills.

They lost a lot of business from Hurricane Sandy. I heard they partied a lot of the insurance money away. Wouldn't be surprised if someone lit a match.

There was a huge apartment building sitting half finished for years on the Keansburg beach. They gave up on it when the housing bubble burst. Surprise surprise it caught on fire and burned down.

That's how things are handled around my way.

Team Nachos

Jersey Boardwalk on fire

Quote: (09-12-2013 06:47 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2013 06:29 PM)NYJ Wrote:  

They lost a lot of business from Hurricane Sandy. I heard they partied a lot of the insurance money away. Wouldn't be surprised if someone lit a match.

There was a huge apartment building sitting half finished for years on the Keansburg beach. They gave up on it when the housing bubble burst. Surprise surprise it caught on fire and burned down.

That's how things are handled around my way.

Arson when your business is going down or when someone else's is doing better must be the Jersey way. Here in my town a few years back a dude who owned a bagel shop burned another one down that was doing better. They only caught him from a bank surveillance camera.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Jersey Boardwalk on fire

Quote: (09-12-2013 07:15 PM)NYJ Wrote:  

Arson when your business is going down or when someone else's is doing better must be the Jersey way. Here in my town a few years back a dude who owned a bagel shop burned another one down that was doing better. They only caught him from a bank surveillance camera.

Well if you're the only bagel shop in town and another one
opens across the street. You instantly lose half your business.

This seaside shit is gonna blow over real quick. It's off season.
No one will be hurt. They'll get their insurance money and bail out.

It'll be back up and running by next summer trashy as ever.

Team Nachos

Jersey Boardwalk on fire

Quote: (09-12-2013 07:22 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2013 07:15 PM)NYJ Wrote:  

Well if you're the only bagel shop in town and another one
opens across the street. You instantly lose half your business.

This seaside shit is gonna blow over real quick. It's off season.
No one will be hurt. They'll get their insurance money and bail out.

It'll be back up and running by next summer trashy as ever.

Both were open for years. He had decent business too cause he was on one side of 9. So everyone on that side just went towards there instead of crossing over. What was burned down was a Manhattan bagel and I'm still pissed because the franchise that opened in place of it is nowhere near as good.

Most of the clubs and bars in town away from the Boardwalk will be just fine (and trashy as ever lol). Whole thing still seems suspicious to me. Happens just after the summer season is over. Impeccable timing.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Jersey Boardwalk on fire

See they're already calling the fire suspicious ...

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=20244922

Quote:Quote:

Investigators are suspicious of the fire's origin for the following reasons: it was a midday fire with no bad weather to speak of or obvious cause, there were no injuries, the structure survived the summer season only to burn now, and a huge number of firefighters were not around Thursday because the annual New Jersey Firemen's Convention is kicking off today in Atlantic City, sources told ABC News.

Team Nachos