rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

University Frosh Weeks being slammed promoting "rapeculture and misogyny"

News Article

Recently two Canadian Universities (St.Marys + UBC) have been attacked by the fembots for promoting "rape culture" due to frosh leaders chants.
"Y-O-U-N-G at UBC we like ‘em young, Y is for your sister, O is for oh so tight, U is for under age, N is for no consent, G is for go to jail"
And of course the liberal arts faculty and students start to shit on business students, just read the comments on news articles and reddit and people expressing their outrage via blogging and change.org petitions. Some people expressing the idea that all potential students should be screened for "sociopaths" during the application process, while failing to note those are the most successful people in business. And of course the pinkos respond with an actual crime via vandalism of business department buildings.

And now people are coming out with articles suggesting that frosh and school spirit is useless

Of course on social media people complaining about how during frosh how its so bad that drinking and hookups happen. Read the comments about how freshmen girls are "taken advantage of sexually".
"taken advantage of sexually".

Guess I'm not picking UBC Sauder next year
[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

Yeah!! School pride lol...

I heard a couple of friends mention this on campus, it's come up the last few days.

I stayed away from any and all of it.

But there is hope! There was a bit of Red Pill thinking from faculty after 2 days ago some people 'vandalized' some buildings stating

"Fuck Rape Culture"

http://ubyssey.ca/news/sauder-koerner-graffiti-121/

Meh.

All schools have to do some version of this. I still remember that in my freshman year, the entire freshman class had to sit through a presentation in the auditorium about "sexual assault" and "consent." A smaller group discussion followed, which in my case was moderated by some mangina. I also remember making comments about well-known rape cases of the day that ruffled many feathers, and I immediately knew who my friends were going to be when I heard other dissenting voices. After a full day of indoctrination, I went to parties where girls got falling down drunk and slooted it up.

All these administrators and commenters so concerned about the hookup culture aren't participating in it, so they can't really change anything from the outside. Sure, this chant might not be part of the official activities anymore, but it's not going away. The students will hold onto their traditions. And someone who says something funny like this in public might catch some heat from the school, especially if that someone belongs to a fraternity. But to actually stop the behavior (and not its glorification), you'd have to give the girls an incentive not to act like whores. Western culture, however, has given them every reason to waste their prime on all high status men they cross paths with and then when that's exhausted (and only then) to think about finding a man that's actually within her range.

^^ Not only has the chant not going to be part of activities but that faculty's annual orientation events in the future have been cancelled

I was talking with a sorority girl today (she was wearing a kappa-Alpha-Theta) shirt.

I asked her opinion on this and she just laughed. We both came to conclusion that those with issues and taking up torches and pitchforks have never been involved with school spirit to begin with.

If they had been then they know how tongue in cheek it all is. I mean 19yo Asian virgin girls chanting these things is enough to melt the heart of any hardcore feminist.

They will change nothing. Vancouver is just very safe and boring and people have too much time and money.