rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miss America Contestant Shows Tats

http://shine.yahoo.com/fall-beauty/miss-...27459.html

We all know that tattoos are sooooo taboo on young American women these days.

"Why am I choosing to [bare] my tattoos? My whole platform is empowering women to overcome stereotypes and break barriers,” Theresa Vail told People magazine about her turn in the pageant, which kicked off preliminaries Tuesday. “What a hypocrite I would be if I covered my ink. How can I tell other women to be fearless and true to themselves if I can't do the same? I am who I am, tattoos and all."

Be fearless and true to yourself by letting some high school dropout draw all over you. That's empowerment.

EDIT: Naturally, if she gets bounced out in the first round, it's going to be all about anti-tattoo bias

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

That article is useless without pics.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Yep, the new definition of "fearlessness" is "being as conformist as possible".

[Image: barf.gif]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

She's such a badass, guys.

[Image: 394-gxsbQ.St.80.jpeg]

It's the serenity prayer. It's actually good advice for her because that tattoo is one of the things she cannot change.

[Image: miss-kansas-theresa-vail-tattoo-bikini-fu.jpeg]

I remember the last time I had sex, when I found out a girl has tattoos on her back, my boner died immediately, true story.

fuck i misread "tats" for "tits." What a disappointment.

Jesus, that's a beastly tattoo.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote:Quote:

Miss Kansas, an inked-up boxer, mechanic, bow hunter and U.S. Army sergeant

Lesbian or has 'has to prove herself issues' which to means she would like to have all sorts of dirty dominant things done to her in bed. Nice thick body.

It would be all of the messed up sex of banging a feminist without the sub par looks. All of you 'ew she has a tattoo' 2/10 WNB guys can exit.

Though I would not date, in any lifetime, guaranteed she would try to bust dudes balls in public 24/7. She would be the kind of girl I'd text "I need some help opening all of this beer, come over" late at night

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

In the 18-25 age demographic there's a minority that DOESN'T have tattoos. So who are the real rebels?

Tattoo of the Serenity Prayer...

[Image: facepalm.png]

I use to think tattoos were hot on girls, now I think they are super trashy.

So motherfucking glad I never got that barbed wire tattoo around my bicep that I thought was so cool when I was 14. Fuck that would be so embarrassing now.

Quote: (09-12-2013 08:22 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I use to think tattoos were hot on girls, now I think they are super trashy.

So motherfucking glad I never got that barbed wire tattoo around my bicep that I thought was so cool when I was 14. Fuck that would be so embarrassing now.

I saw a dude in his 40's yesterday in the gym with a tiny, little sunshine tattooed on his left shoulder... He must've thought that was sooooo cool back when he was 16. Now. Ugh.

[Image: jordan.gif]

hmm titties, I smash tattooed birds, I don't look at them as any type of relationship quality girls

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Would bang. She's attractive and almost every good-looking young girl has tattoos in the USA. Its basically impossible to game in America without gaming girls with tattoos.

Bang whenever you can in America boys, its hard finding boner-inducing girls already. Tats don't matter at this point.

Do you want your daughter getting tattoos? How about the studies that show correlation between tattoos and promiscuity?

Do you want your daughter having lots of raw dog sex? With guys who treat her like meat?

If it sounds like I am white knighting, indeed I would white knight for my daughter. At the same time, this isn't about white knighting. Because whats worse?

A- White knighting by thinking your daughter isn't a piece of meat
B- "Daddy, I need ten bucks to go to a movie (where I will suck some guy's dick)
-"Daddy, I need a new car!" (so I can innocently drive home from some guy's house)
-"Daddy, I need an apartment!" (so I can not be caught having multiple men over)

...If you haven't figured out, option B is getting financially cuckolded. You can be the biggest alpha in the world, but if you keep paying for your daughter slut it up, you are the bux in "beta bux."

How did I get on the subject of daughters you ask. The media is playing a fine line by exposing the princess fantasy with the skank-whore reality. I don't want any girls seeing this shit, much less thinking about it, much less interacting with the people who work and fund tattoo shops. ANd I definitely don't want my daughter interacting with a majority of her peers who see this shit and glow with gurl empower.

That's the can of worms here.

Quote: (09-12-2013 08:16 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Tattoo of the Serenity Prayer...

[Image: facepalm.png]

Atleast it's not above her ass crack.[Image: confused.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

It's Kansas. What else would you expect from the armpit of America?

what if tattoos go out of style? Like mullets from the 80s?

Quote: (09-16-2013 01:12 AM)Tenerife Wrote:  

Tattoo removal busine$$.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (09-16-2013 01:12 AM)Tenerife Wrote:  

Mullets are out of style?
[Image: amazed.gif]

Hideous tattoo. A huge paragraph has to be the worst tattoo trend next to hipster shit.