rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best places to find girls that aren't fat (in America)

It seems like 95% of the women in the USA are fat. It is a total rarity to find a girl that weighs less than 125 pounds, unless she's 4 feet tall and hispanic.

I would love to travel like my man Roosh, but funds are tight at the moment.

Where then could a man meet thinner, more fit women; aside from the gym, which actually has a lot of fat women trying to lose weight.

I normally hang out in coffeeshops, but mostly just see old people, families, and fat women. [Image: sad.gif]

Are you talking about visiting different cities WITHIN the US or local spots within your city?

The produce section of a healthy grocery store

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (09-11-2013 07:22 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Are you talking about visiting different cities WITHIN the US or local spots within your city?

No, just usual places like coffeeshop or campuses. Community College campuses actually might be a good choice...

Local Spots:

-Yoga studios
-Salsa dance classes
-Juice bars
-The hottest clubs (usually don't allow fatties)
-Dog parks (depends on the city, but most girls who have take their dogs to play are not fat)
-Get a job at Abercrombie. I don't think they even make clothes past a 6 for girls hahaha

Anorexia/Bulimia support groups. Jenny Craig graduation.

@deathtofatties- You are spending too much time staring at fat girls. Ignore them and concentrate on the thin ones. That's why you can't see them.

Whole Foods(or the equivalent in your town)
Spinning or Yoga
gyms(cardio section with treadmills, elliptical, stairmasters and whatnot)

Miami Beach, especially during the winter. From reading the original post, it doesn't seem like O.P. is very familiar with that community.

Middle school [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-11-2013 08:12 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Where I was stuck living for a while (in a rural town unfortunately) the only girls that were thin were the ones still in high school. By the time they were graduating high school, by age 18, they ballooned with a spare tire and serious muffin tops.

The library. Fat girls obviously don't read, otherwise they'd understand the dangers of obesity.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

That was so wrong lol.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

(NA) meth/cocaine anonymous

Quote: (09-11-2013 09:40 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Quote: (09-11-2013 08:12 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Where I was stuck living for a while (in a rural town unfortunately) the only girls that were thin were the ones still in high school. By the time they were graduating high school, by age 18, they ballooned with a spare tire and serious muffin tops.

My 14yo lil cousin just showed me some pics of the girls in high school. I told him to enjoy while it lasts, 9/10 of those girls are going to balloon up within a couple years of graduation.

He already knew. With a little bit of coaching that kids going to monster when he gets older.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

AIDS clinic.

You know what it is fellas. In HS they have some obligatory exercise that they do. Track, cheer leading, gymnastics. After graduation all that stops. They end up drinking every night. Sleeping til noon. The pounds add up real quick. Once they hit 21 all hell breaks loose.

We should be thankful woman are waiting til 40 to get married. It's saves us from falling into that man-trap. My wallet and bank account are thankful. Pump and dump my friends.

Team Nachos

1. Follow the money, rich people are in shape
2. Fitness people (running, yoga, pilates, dancing, etc)
3. 18-21 tend to be skinnier because of less fat consumption (college campuses)
4. Beaches even the fat ones have some shame.
5. AA meetings (seriously there are banging girls in AA meetings go to one if you don't believe me)

Quote: (09-11-2013 10:05 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

You know what it is fellas. In HS they have some obligatory exercise that they do. Track, cheer leading, gymnastics. After graduation all that stops. They end up drinking every night. Sleeping til noon. The pounds add up real quick. Once they hit 21 all hell breaks loose.

Reminds me of the late teens to mid 20s crowd who are living with their parents while waiting tables at Applebee's or TGIFriday's in some suburb and taking the same English 101 course in community college for five years because they can't pass it. They eventually realize they have to be able to string a few coherent sentences together and give up... then add more hours to the shit job and start drinking more with their loser high school friends. I saw this vicious cycle A LOT with my hometown friends when I went off to college.

Quote: (09-11-2013 10:10 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

5. AA meetings (seriously there are banging girls in AA meetings go to one if you don't believe me)

"AA meetings (seriously there are banging girls in AA meetings go to one if you don't believe me)"

Genius. Someone needs to run "AA Game" and do a report. There are so many possibilities! Playing the part of a guy who gives co-dependent females a bad boy they can "take care" of....replacing women's alcohol addiction with sex...playing imaginary white knight when she falls off the wagon...

Pretending to be a drunk could be the best thing that ever happened to one of us.

Quote: (09-11-2013 10:43 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

"AA meetings (seriously there are banging girls in AA meetings go to one if you don't believe me)"

Genius. Someone needs to run "AA Game" and do a report. There are so many possibilities! Playing the part of a guy who gives co-dependent females a bad boy they can "take care" of....replacing women's alcohol addiction with sex...playing imaginary white knight when she falls off the wagon...

Pretending to be a drunk could be the best thing that ever happened to one of us.

I'm planning on doing this. Enough gfs have begged me to go to rehab anyway [Image: laugh5.gif]

I'll go in to AA with 'good' intentions.

You'd think, but no. In America, Universities just turn white American girls into fat sluts.

strong username to thread content correlation

Quote: (09-11-2013 10:43 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Hollaring at them from across the street while having a smoke outside the bar doesn't work. [Image: biggrin.gif]

My secret spot to meet plentiful hot women has always been yoga studios.
Usually men are the minority unless your living in a gay lord city like San Fran or Palm Springs. Many trophy wives can be found here, just the place for gf material. I've met 2 of my long term ex gf's their and they both had above average tolerance for my bullshit. Hot (bikram) and Power Yoga usually have the fittest chicks.