rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Freelance writing opportunity for a gamer

Freelance writing opportunity for a gamer

Hey guys, before running off to oDesk or elance, I thought I'd follow in the footsteps of G Manifesto and offer fellow forum members the opportunity to make some easy cash first.

What I need:

A writer to write about and review various gaming headsets. Basically, I'll give you a youtube video that reviews the gaming headset, and you can use that video to create the article. You can also google information and conduct research however you want. Usually, the youtube video is more than enough to get the whole article written.

There's no set length for the articles, but about 1000 words per article is typical. A little more or a little less is fine.

I've written several of these myself. I am NOT a gamer (not since high school), and it took me about 1 hour per article.

You'll be writing for other gamers who are trying to figure out which headset to buy, so you have to write for them and anticipate their questions and concerns.

Simple, readable English for regular folks is best; avoid fancy grammar, self-indulgent wit, or $1000 dollar vocabulary for this kind of content. It's all about the readers' needs.

You:

You are a casual or hardcore gamer who has personal experience using gaming headsets and knows a bit about them and can write comfortably on the topic.

Payment

I'll give you a trial article to start at 1.5 cents a words ($15 for a 1000 word article). If you do a great job, I'll raise it 2.5/word ($25 for a 1000 word article) and will have at least 5 more articles for you to do. Maybe more.

Payment is via paypal so you need a paypal account.

Contact me via PM on the forum or at [email protected]

Thanks guys!
Vincent