rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day gaming with a friend

Day gaming with a friend

I feel I do better day gaming when I have a friend tag along and watch. For some reason I am way less nervous about approaching knowing that I have someone to laugh/discuss it with afterwards.

Does anyone feel the same or do you prefer solo?

I want to start making day game videos just because I feel like it would make it easier for me to approach knowing that it is being recorded. I guess it would be because I have a good excuse if I get blown out that I was just doing for the video or something along those lines.

Day gaming with a friend

Except the girls feel like they're on the spot if someone's watching. When they feel uncomfortable it's over. I can't tell you how many times I've started talking to girls and my buddy just walks up to stand there to listen. It really fucks it up. They like these moments to be private that's why isolation is talked about so much it's even is key with getting numbers, you stand a 100% better chance getting them if nobody is looming especially in stores.

I've been doing this for 30 years continuously, trust me on this.

Day gaming with a friend

Personally, I think having anyone there ruins your chances far more than helps. I echo El Mech, it puts undue pressure on both you and the girl. Especially with daygame.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Day gaming with a friend

Daygaming with a friend helps if there is more than one girl.

Gaming 2 girls is harder if you don't have someone to occupy the friend.

Going with a friend also motivates you more. In the end though, you have to be able to motivate yourself without someone watching.

And you won't always have a friend to take the grenade.
Getting feedback from a fellow "gamer" helps because sometimes you don't notice your own faults.

So yeah you should do it, but don't rely on it as a crutch.

Day gaming with a friend

Quote: (09-09-2013 06:54 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

Daygaming with a friend helps if there is more than one girl.

Gaming 2 girls is harder if you don't have someone to occupy the friend.

Going with a friend also motivates you more. In the end though, you have to be able to motivate yourself without someone watching.

And you won't always have a friend to take the grenade.
Getting feedback from a fellow "gamer" helps because sometimes you don't notice your own faults.

So yeah you should do it, but don't rely on it as a crutch.

I agree I think it is a big motivator for me knowing that someone is there but it probably makes it worse for me when I go alone.

Day gaming with a friend

being solo is daytime is fine if it's necessary, like when you go about your business and spontaneously strike conversations with girls on your way. but when we talk about hitting up the streets alone just for the sake of pickup it just sucks compared to rolling with your friends. no question about that.

there's nothing better than hanging out with your friend just shooting the shit and laughing your ass off and casually engaging girls around you [throwing out comments/questions and flirting]. it's soooooo much better. i mean, 2 cool guys having good time is way different dynamic, if you do it right. those you say it sucks either create too romantic vibe with the girl evading their friend from ruining it or they roll with not cool friends so it's awkward.

it's lame when you're having boring conversation with your friend and then you ditch him to talk to a girl while he stands there like a moron while you're trying to game this girl for 15 minutes. of course he's getting impatient watching you working hard some girl. that's lame. or even, he comes up and just stands there next to you waiting for you to finish. ugh, that's yuck, that's not how you do it.

instead...

it's cool when you and your friend build fun little vibe together and suck girls into that. so..
you both chat up girls around you and you both flirt with them. or.. you go up a girl and you you point at your friend saying "hey i'm not alone here like a lost little kevin, come meet my friend" then you take her to him and you both talk/flirt with her. or.. each one of you talk to their girls and then introduce them to each other.

either way you both mess with girls a bit, use your inside jokes she doesn't get so she trying to get it what are you talking about, you asks about her friends, blablabla... so it all looks like you're known each other for years. the vibe is cool and friendly, not seductive and romantic. you don't get seductive with the girl when you got your friend next to you haha it's common sense. the whole point is to come across as cool, show you have cool friends and make the girl(s) comfortable with you to meet with you again in more private atmosphere where love takes over [Image: amuse.gif]

in short, you can walk around solo scanning environment for girls or you can have a good time with friends AND harass girls at the same time...

btw, you don't need a friend with with "A game". your friend just needs to be talkative cool friendly and social. after all it's just a casual conversation/flirt. not some kind of advanced chess game. when he asks you why you talk girls you just say something vague like "dude i'm single and this girl had such a beautiful XXX". when he sees he's still alive after few interaction he will get with the program. personally, i'd take anyone, just any chode, i'd help him bring his cool personality to the surface to accompany me simply because it's way more fun that way and when i'm fun girls feel that way too.

of course, the best daygame scenario EVER is rolling with girls [Image: amuse.gif]

Day gaming with a friend

We've perfected the friend not standing right there in plain sight thing. He just crosses the road and starts taking pictures of you talking to her, or her ass or something else.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Day gaming with a friend

I prefer to be alone but sometimes I find myself with a friend while out in public..

WestCoast and I have done a lot of trial and error with this..

We walk about 10 feet apart from each other so girls don't know that we are together. I don't want to disrupt his natural flow and he doesn't want to disrupt mine. We don't want to give the target girl any distraction or reason to feel uneasy.

We don't walk together because it is just too much player vibe in too small of an area. It looks and feels like to sharks in a swimming pool. We soften the vibe by remaining seperate.

When I see a girl I like, I stop and talk to her while he just continues walking , or vice versa.

I don't care to listen to his conversations as I like to give people privacy during their approaches. I also don't like people listening to me.

Sometimes, having a freind with you provides extra motivation and encouragement. We often feed off of each others energy and momentum.

Sometimes, we get in each others way but that is rare.

I prefer to be alone but after years of going out alone I don't mind having another dedicated player with me.

It's important to practice winging for each other and get a feel for how to operate together.