rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Lithuania thread

The Lithuania thread

I will spend one year in Kaunas working for a german company so it will be a great pportunity to explore the girls here.

I've spent here 1 month and I've been with two girls until the moment.

My impressins about the city and the girls are:

*The city has got good economic perspectives.

*Each year there are more and more international students,so the "exotic factor" will be lower year by year

*During the night there is a great ratio of girls,but the most beautiful have a "bitch shield" during the night.

*Day game its difficult,because its strange to see girls walking alone.Most of them are with other girl-friend.

*If you go for one night stands,forget it ,it will be very difficult to get it.You can employ direct and aggressive game but at the end you will need one or two dates to get laid.

I bought the book bang Lithuania but personally its a bit incomplete

Here you have more info

Kaunas Data Sheet:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11364.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3060.html

For those who know more in deept about this city,would be useful to share your experience [Image: wink.gif]

The Lithuania thread

I love Lithuanian girls, very sweet and very inquisitive, very open, they make conversation very easy for you - in my experience, approach and open and they'll take over from there, pepper you with questions and answer for themselves, within 5 minutes you'll know virtually everything about them, all very sincere and not a test - but you're right, ONS is very, very difficult.

The Lithuania thread

When i was in Kaunas i stayed in the best Western and for the first 2 days i assumed the old town was the whole city. As such I spent a lot of time in a bar in that area called the crazy house downing lots of shots of suktinis mead and 999. It was full of students who spoke English so i felt in my comfort zone there. To be honest i found the nightlife to be very quiet but this might be due to me staying midweek for 4 days, I'm sure the city comes more alive on the weekends. Deffo need to return especially as i manged to get return flight with Ryanair for £40.

The Lithuania thread

Im international student In kaunas and I live with two flatmates that have been living here for 6 years(medicine students from Lebanon),I've been going out 4 times per week at night since now and based on my conclusions and my/their experiences we can relate that:

*The place is almost ruined for those who want to get advantage of the "exotic factor",hordes of spanish,italians and azerbaijan students are very aggresive during the night.

*You will expect lot of rude attitudes at night from girls.However,those who give to you eye contact its a very positive signal,and the most probably is that you will only have to approach and the rest will evolve cool.

*Day game is a bit special: most of the girls in the street are not alone,I mean,they are with a friend.
If you receive constant eye contact from a girl in the street(if she's alone)you'll defenitely must to approach her.

*I dont know why,but there is a fucking barrier to hit hot girls in the scale of 8 and above..my flatmates says that u must speak lithuanian to get access to that women..but anyway I think its like in everyplace...most of hot girls are looking for status instead of a random bang with a foreigner .

The Lithuania thread

Lithuanian cheerleaders:

[Image: banana.gif]

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

The Lithuania thread

The distracted basketball players at 0:39 are hilarious. They could care less about the game or what the coach is saying. I wouldn't either.

The Lithuania thread

Quote: (05-07-2014 12:46 PM)cowboy Wrote:  

The distracted basketball players at 0:39 are hilarious. They could care less about the game or what the coach is saying. I wouldn't either.

I was so distracted that I did not even notice the distracted basketball players -- and I was watching for it. I had to replay that portion. [Image: smile.gif]

The Lithuania thread

Has anybody been to this Water Park place that is in the south of Lithuania?

I am usually in a polish town about 300kms away and I am wandering if its worth it to driver over there and get drunk and go on water slides.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.