rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Insanity in American Women-- Evidence for the Court

This one appalled even me. (See link to blog below)

This columnist went over Janka's (known NY PUA) after his appearance on a nationwide TV show-- so she knew precisely what his values were.

It was for an "interview." Of course, this is going to benefit her career, there's no mention of that here: she's trying to get material for her work.

When she got there, he ran seduction on her, touching her, asked to to get in his bed with him (which she did). Didn't hurt her physically in any way or threaten her with any physical harm, or even insult her at all from what I can tell-- except that these women incredibly seem to feel that when they come over YOUR apartment, YOU TOUCHING them is insulting!

Look at the responses. When EXACTLY what she should have expected to happen, happened, all the righteous gurls chorused together that he was a monster.

One girl said she should have packed a GUN, and that she would have SHANKED HIM.

Interesting she knew what a "shank" was, one might imagine she's not exactly upper middle class. But a lot of these girls probably are.

It's not even the unjustified anger that bothers me, it's the total HUMORLESSNESS.

I've got to try to find an excuse for this humorlessness (a major sin in my eyes) to avoid being resentful and restricted by it.
How about: It's reaction formation ( acting opposite to how you really FEEL to defend your ego). He's high status by being publicly known and he went to Harvard. So biologically, women want to screw him even though they feel on a societal level they'll be viewed as desperate.

Root cause: DeAngelo's "Attraction is not a choice."? Followed by reaction formation.

Practical point: Checking airfares for Eastern Europe daily. None of this is going to change here anytime soon, although of course this is a subset of frustrated, petty, gossips. Because you can't love without a sense of humor.

http://jezebel.com/335827/paul-janka-did...last-night

For your own good, stop reading jezebel.

Quote: (10-15-2010 09:43 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

For your own good, stop reading jezebel.

Now that was a piece of badly-needed advice, brother, which I has sort of sensed intuitively-but you crystallized it into practical bottom line truth!
Thanks.