rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?

I'm starting to reach a breaking point on this.

Repeatedly on Facebook and in real life, I'm confronted with women showing off their new tattoos that are the ugliest, most unsightly eyesores imaginable. It's bad enough they're defacing their bodies to begin with, but these tattoos are beyond stupid: football teams logos, cliched sayings, Indian motifs.

How does the board handle this shit?

I won't compliment, but I usually stop short of saying "OMG I need a barf bucket." I often sidestep this by changing the subject or saying "Hm, that must have hurt." On Facebook I refuse to comment, while the usual crowd of tiny-dicked Omegas does the "You go, girl bullshit."

Someone needs to tell these women tattoos are dreadful but it's hard to do that without coming off like your parents.

Stop hanging with dregs.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

I just avoid discussing it; if she brings it up I change the subject asap. But as soon as I see a tatoo I know that I shouldn't take her seriously and so I don't.

What do you care?

It's attention whoring plain and simple. Get the bang if that's what you want or upgrade to real people to search for LTR material.

I saw a homeless guy picking through the garbage. Should I have told him it's dirty or just kept walking? I DGAF what the guy does and I DGAF what filthy whores ink their bodies with.

There are all sorts of women out there. Focus on the ones you like.

Live and let live my friend. I don't like it either. It's not feminine or sexy to me even though it's 90% of the girls I know. I see it like they've given up on finding a man. It's worse than getting fat. Just be cool and hit it. But don't date them as serious girlfriends.

Team Nachos

I know I'm in a minority around here but I like good tattoos on girls. To me it makes them hotter and I swear my boner gets harder when I'm fucking a tattooed chick. I'm sure at least half the girls I've banged in the last couple of years have had at least one and a number had 4-6. One had a sleeve.

Personal taste

Bad tattoos are bad, though

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

The same thing I said once before; I'm not a huge fan (although, and not that it really matters, most of the tattoos dudes have are lame too).

Something small, like this;

[Image: butterfly-hip-tattoo-designs.jpg]

Is fine (not ideal, but fine), because in addition to being small and fairly well-hidden, I still know by having a tattoo, she's easily swayed by peer pressure and she's a little bit slutty, and if you're just messing around, then who cares?

Nothing can be done about it, but I don't know about you guys, but if I'm out having drinks with a girl, and the subject of tattoos comes up and she mentions she has one, the chance I'm going to fuck her jump up at least 30%.

Quote: (09-04-2013 08:01 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Stop hanging out on Facebook.

Corrected.

Tell them the stories I touched on here: http://logicate.wordpress.com/2013/08/15...you-think/ , repeating the general theme that "girls who have their shit together mentally don't want to detract attention from their true selves to the superficial." It's probably more of an attrition war with the uninked at this point, but hey...

Pump + Dump.

Tats = easy girls. Enjoy and move on.

Focus on your life and don't focus on changing sluts.

Quote: (09-04-2013 08:01 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Stop hanging with dregs.

These are middle- to upper-middle class women from backgrounds better than mine. That's the problem. If it was dregs I'd expect it. Because of the ridiculous "affirmation" culture of females, these women are getting the idea this is good. I'm assuming this is starting with TV (which I don't watch).

It's pretty futile to shut the barn door after the whores leave. I seriously think we may have to spread the meme that tattoos are an indicator of instability and poor mental health that reflect the absence of individuality instead of a Proud Choice TM that displays the inker's true self to the world in order to stem the tide.

I say the same thing that I say to girls with skrillex haircuts.

"You must hate your parents". Gets lots of great reactions.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Translated into hamster, that should actually come out as "oh, cool tattoo. That's just like the ones Sarah and Renee [pick your craziest friends] got the other day. Did you go together?"

I'm right there with you on this. I was flipping through the channels last night and came to the US Women's national soccer team match. I'm a soccer fan so I stopped to watch a couple of the hotter players but Alex Morgan and Hope Solo were on the bench. Luckily, another one of my favorites, 23 year old forward, Sydney Leroux, played all 90 minutes. Even though you can't see them in this pic, she has them all over the side of her torso, back, arms, and neck. No way I would kick her out of bed but why would she want to ruin a gorgeous body like that with ink?

Sometimes I want to say something but once she has it it's too late, although I guess removal is an option.

Call me hipster, but I really don't care much about tattoos on a girl as long as I can consider it art. If she passes the boner test, what else matters? It's most likely the generation gap between me and most other members (I'm 18).

[Image: tumblr_mqkgqnH4ov1qbz6f6o1_400.jpg]

2/10 would not bang because of tattoos

I honestly think tattoos are the ultimate form of peacocking, so I got one where no one sees it usually.

You'd bang her, but would you wife that up and be happy waking up next to her at 50?

I'll deal with that when it comes. Most likely won't marry.

Tattoos are a red flag for me for a "sexually liberated" youth in girls in my age group. Of course I'd bang. Long term? Not really my thing.

Quote: (09-04-2013 09:20 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Pump + Dump.

Tats = easy girls. Enjoy and move on.

Focus on your life and don't focus on changing sluts.

I think this is the right answer. We all already know these sluts in the Anglosphere aren't suitable for marriage or LTRs anyway, so who cares? Does your dick suddenly go limp if a hot girl has one or two tattoos?

Quote: (09-04-2013 09:57 PM)TheBlackNarwhal Wrote:  

Call me hipster, but I really don't care much about tattoos on a girl as long as I can consider it art. If she passes the boner test, what else matters? It's most likely the generation gap between me and most other members (I'm 18).

[Image: tumblr_mqkgqnH4ov1qbz6f6o1_400.jpg]

2/10 would not bang because of tattoos

I honestly think tattoos are the ultimate form of peacocking, so I got one where no one sees it usually.

"It's most likely the generation gap between me and most other members (I'm 18)."

Yes, it is and I'll admit I'm starting to feel my age, esp. when talking about this. But allow me to reminisce (which is what I tend to do best lately).

I can remember my first serious g/f in high school and her hanging out when my folks were away. I used to get her to hang out naked and I vividly remember seeing her walk down the hallway and thinking "Wow, there is NOTHING better than this!" "THIS" meaning the female body.

So I don't get why any women with a decent body would feel the need to modify it. And I think societal pressure for them to do so is a deliberate attempt on the part of Those In Charge to make sure men don't get to experience women's bodies in all their untouched glory. They screwed with women's minds via feminism, so now they're screwing with their bodies too.

I probably think too much, but this does present something of a boner killer for me, since brings up ramifications of larger issues, blah, blah, blah. The way some guys are turned off by feminist-speak (i.e. "cis-gendered") I get turned off by ink.

If I were 18, it probably wouldn't care either, but keep in mind there is a difference when a teenager tells you she got inked and when a 35-year-old says the same.

I find it very disgusting. It would be nice to see men stand up and start a move to let women know how trashy and low class we find this. Look at the way most men view tats = easy lay, not worth a LTR, trashy. If we had daughters would we want them viewed this way by men? Not at all.

Really sad watching our society crumble.

We all like women who dress in a classy, feminine way, which is way more sexy, at least for me, than a chick wearing bitch clothes.
It's all ornaments.

That's why I find women with tatoos extremely sexy, as it adds a bit of spice to her already hot body. Now when I say tatoos, I mean ones that are definitely NOT like the girl in the post above. I mean tatoos which are only visible when naked, which would enhance certain body parts.

Again I'm talking pure bang-perspective here. LTR is a different story.

However if I happen to have a LTR with a girl I value, I would perhaps suggest she gets a sexy tatoo to please my eyes...

Quote:Quote:

what to say?

"you know that isn't going to wash off, right?"