rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Summertime 2013 Recap?

Summertime 2013 Recap?

Where did everyone go?

What was best? Which month?

What sucked?

Anyone find any diamonds in the rough?

Hidden Gems?

Topless Beachtown wonderlands?

Babylons?

Avalons?

Edens?

Calafias?

Anyone can't wait to go back next summer?

Why?

Discuss.

Summertime 2013 Recap?

Spent 3 weeks in August in Fuengirola on La Costa Del Sol occidental getting my Danish, Finnish and Norwegian flags. I found Andalusia to be a great spot to party and mingle with an easy-going international crowd that's not too trashy e.g: Shagaluf in the Balearics though competition from drunk British lads was annoying. One of my homie even managed to date Spanish jailbait (sexual consent is at 13 yo in Espana) by hanging out in front of local high schools, I think child grooming is kind of scary but as long as it's legal can't really object to it.

I think Andalusia is the only spot where Spanish girls are open to foreigners especially in interior cities or Atlantic ones like Cadiz or Huelva where no tourist ever go, just avoid those that have been heavily exposed to the erratic behavior of Northern Europeans on the coast from Torremonlinos to Marbella basically, definitely some place I'd love to explore further especially since the density of hot Latina, Slav, Scandinavian and Moroccan foreigners is great there even if you fail with Spaniards not even counting tourists or exchange students on top of that!

Summertime 2013 Recap?

I've got something for you that is G specific but hard to get to yet historic and classy.

Summertime 2013 Recap?

I hit DR again, Puerto Rico, then bounced around the states, DC, NYC(3xs), Mexico(Mexicalli & San Louis), Montreal, Phoenix, Charleston, Sydney, Japan and Bangkok. Mexicalli is the only one that, stood out to me as, unexpectely high ratios and approachable women. im gonna check-out Minneapolis tomorrow.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."