rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turkey explained

Turkey explained

Hey, I'm new and from Turkish descent and I wanted to give some background information about the country Turkey. A lot of members seem to be frustrated that they go to Istanbul, Izmir, Antalya, etc and plan Turkey failed for them.

First of all, Turkey just like all other med countries don't have casual sex culture. Girls in Turkey want long-term relationships. They are definately the type they will let you hit it and run. I have to say it is not impossible for foreigner to get Turkish girl, I have seen it a lot here, but you have to remember Turkish girls find looks equally important as your status. So you need an aura that you are succesful or have the potential in life to be succesful.

Now, to Turkish males. I have read on the forum they cockblock. It has been a while back I was in Turkey so I don't have personal account seeing this but I wanted to give a historical perspective to it. Turks fought independence war against British and gave big sacrifices and lost a lot of people so "Turks can live with honor" and during British occupation(also French occupation) the soldiers attacked local Turkish girls. In Turkish collective mindset, this is very fresh and when they see British looking guy sneeking up and talking to their women. They feel uncomfortable because their ancestors fought to prevent that. I think if you have British look in Turkey, you will have harder time.

Something else about Turkish guys, they believe in the "pussy maximalization model" as I call it. They want to fuck women from other countries, especially from Christian countries but they don't like to see their own women with foreigners. I personally think there is nothing wrong with this. I see European women going with Blacks and whatnot, and I know for a fact that European men don't feel comfortable with that for some reasons. I think even Roosh said in one of his books "when I have a daughter, I will go live in the mountains because I don't want her to be like the girls I sleep with", which is very Turkish mindset, haha, but who can blame him?

Any way, over two weeks I will be in Istanbul for Erasmus exchange program. From facebook I already met with Polish, Italian, German, Dutch girls. I want to target foreign girls during my six month stay. I even got proposition from two seperate groups of Polish girls to live with them and share the costs. Do you think I should accept this? The girls are little bit over average and if I pull girls home, my female roommates might cockblock. Better to find male roommates?

Turkey explained

Quote: (09-03-2013 07:17 AM)GoldenHordism Wrote:  

First of all, Turkey just like all other med countries don't have casual sex culture. Girls in Turkey want long-term relationships. They are definately the type they will let you hit it and run.

I slept with a Turkish girl in Istanbul a few hours after I met her. It is possible but difficult I admit.

Now, to Turkish males. I have read on the forum they cockblock. It has been a while back I was in Turkey so I don't have personal account seeing this but I wanted to give a historical perspective to it. Turks fought independence war against British

This is not the reason why, it is because Turkish men are massively judgemental against Turkish women acting like "sluts". This leads to the women being scared of both men and sex and not wanting to give it up for fear of being judged. This leads to Turkish men being sex starved.

Something else about Turkish guys, they believe in the "pussy maximalization model" as I call it. They want to fuck women from other countries, especially from Christian countries but they don't like to see their own women with foreigners. I personally think there is nothing wrong with this.

I do. It makes you hypocrites, liars and idiots. It also makes Turkish women hate you. I have never been to a country where the women have such a low opinion of the men from their own country and I have been to approx 100 countries in the world.

Turkey explained

Quote: (09-03-2013 11:07 AM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

I slept with a Turkish girl in Istanbul a few hours after I met her. It is possible but difficult I admit.
If you been to touristic places, that is possible, how did you meet her?

Quote:Quote:

This is not the reason why, it is because Turkish men are massively judgemental against Turkish women acting like "sluts". This leads to the women being scared of both men and sex and not wanting to give it up for fear of being judged. This leads to Turkish men being sex starved.
So, they should encourage their women to be sluts? Even in Europe white men are being protective of their women going out with blacks and whatnot. Looking funny at them, it is natural, Turks are just more succesful with that. If you go for example to Doutzen Kroes, famous white model, she married a black guy, go and see what kind of jealous comments white men write in the comment section.

I do. It makes you hypocrites, liars and idiots. It also makes Turkish women hate you. I have never been to a country where the women have such a low opinion of the men from their own country and I have been to approx 100 countries in the world.
Lairs and idiots? Don't you think that goes a little bit too far? Why do 99% of Turkish females marry Turkish male if they hate them so much? If anything, it is white women who go to blacks, Arabs, whatnot and marry them, so if we look not at words but deeds, you can see which women hate which men. I don't know where you are from but this is the truth.

Turkey explained

This thread needs more Greek Kamaki.

Turkey explained

Greek Kamaki in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Turkey explained

Quote: (09-03-2013 12:13 PM)GoldenHordism Wrote:  

So, they should encourage their women to be sluts? Even in Europe white men are being protective of their women going out with blacks and whatnot. Looking funny at them, it is natural, Turks are just more succesful with that. If you go for example to Doutzen Kroes, famous white model, she married a black guy, go and see what kind of jealous comments white men write in the comment section.

Lairs and idiots? Don't you think that goes a little bit too far? Why do 99% of Turkish females marry Turkish male if they hate them so much? If anything, it is white women who go to blacks, Arabs, whatnot and marry them, so if we look not at words but deeds, you can see which women hate which men. I don't know where you are from but this is the truth.

I'll be honest and will have to agree with him.
It has nothing to do with girls being sluts/history. More like of men being jealous of each other because they don't get laid. That's the prime trait all cockblockers share.

Liars in that sense, that they'll forget friendship and loyality for even the slightest chance of getting pussy.

I never was in turkey, but all the turkish girls in germany only marry with turks for several reasons:
- because their family doesn't allow it otherwise, they'd be the black sheep , strong national/religous pride
- no sane german/christian targets turkish girls, because he doesn't want to get her and himself into problems with her brothers/cousins. For when they'd find out, they sure would fuck him up and she'd be under heavy pressure from her family. The couple would have to hide their relationship.

Basically, the turkish girls can't make such a decision on their own without being heavily jugded or even outcasted.

Why this discussion with you doesn't make sense?

Because you won't change your view and will defend for what is your cultural background, which isn't compatible with european/christian/western values. There's nothing wrong with that b-a-s-i-c-a-l-l-y.

But seriously, you don't have to make up some "pussymaximilization"-theory, in order to excuse yourself wanting to bang foreign girls while at the same time talking about preserving national idendity by cockblocking turkish females.
The turkish system seems so good to work, that all the turks want is to bang (and marry) foreign girls and cry about turkish girls not being receptive, guess why.

Turkey explained

So you tell me, Germans like Turks raw dogging their women? I'm 101% sure Germans don't like their women getting banged by Turks, Blacks, and whatnot. The difference is that Turks are succesful having their women on a leash and Germans are not. This is the game. Live by it, die by it. This is the essence of the pussy maximalization model. I read bunch of bull of other members on this forum about Turkish hordes in Ukranian and complaining about that, when they are not even Ukranian themselves. I mean Roosh himself is Turkish and he is in Ukranian. They come here, complain and stereotype like you are doing. I repeat: even Roosh said in one of his books "If I have a daughter, I will go and live up in the mountains because I don't want him to be like the girls I slept with". It is in the book 30 bangs.

Turkey explained

Quote: (09-03-2013 01:49 PM)GoldenHordism Wrote:  

I mean Roosh himself is Turkish and he is in Ukranian.

Newsflash: Roosh isn't Turkish or even half-Turkish.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-27445.html

Turkey explained

So you tell me, Germans like Turks raw dogging their women? I'm 101% sure Germans don't like their women getting banged by Turks, Blacks, and whatnot. The difference is that Turks are succesful having their women on a leash and Germans are not. This is the game. Live by it, die by it. This is the essence of the pussy maximalization model. I read bunch of bull of other members on this forum about Turkish hordes in Ukranian and complaining about that, when they are not even Ukranian themselves. I mean Roosh himself is Turkish and he is in Ukranian. They come here, complain and stereotype like you are doing. I repeat: even Roosh said in one of his books "If I have a daughter, I will go and live up in the mountains because I don't want him to be like the girls I slept with". It is in the book 30 bangs.

If Turkish women aren't sluts, it's because they don't really have the "freedom" to be sluts. Their morality is a false one because it is under the threat of the sword, or in this case banishment from her family and society.

Western women are truly free to bang whoever they want without any reprecussions from family and society. Thus, if a western woman is moral, it is true morality, not a false one, since she is free to sin without the threat of the sword at her neck.

This is really the Achilles Heel to the Islamic claim of superior morality over the West.

Turkey explained

Quote: (09-03-2013 01:56 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I mean Roosh himself is Turkish and he is in Ukranian.

Newsflash: Roosh isn't Turkish or even half-Turkish.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-27445.html

That is strange. He always says in his books. I'm Turkish, or I have Iranian heritage and now he is suddenly Armenian. I guess he sees himself half-Turk of Armenian heritage, if not, it would have been more logical to say I'm half Armenian. Anyway, that is his decision.

Turkey explained

Quote: (09-03-2013 02:03 PM)Onto Wrote:  

If Turkish women aren't sluts, it's because they don't really have the "freedom" to be sluts. Their morality is a false one because it is under the threat of the sword, or in this case banishment from her family and society.

Western women are truly free to bang whoever they want without any reprecussions from family and society. Thus, if a western woman is moral, it is true morality, not a false one because she is free to sin without the threat of the sword at her neck.

This is really the Achilles Heel to the Islamic claim of superior morality over the West.
You have some points of truth. Women are on loose that is why I capitalize on that and the whole pussy maximalization model is based on that.

But I think you are confusing something. Turks are not Arabs. There is no sword, there are values and cultural customs, and fucking strangers is not one of them. Not only the men but also the women will discourage this behavior, so there it is inacurate to say the men are witholding the Turkish women of jumping in bed with strangers. You are just pretending to be whiteman with superior white culture but not everbody has to abide by that.

Roosh is not Islamic but in one of his books he said "If I have a daughter, I'm going to live in the mountains so she won't be like those girls I have slept with".

Turkey explained

Quote: (09-03-2013 02:09 PM)GoldenHordism Wrote:  

Quote: (09-03-2013 02:03 PM)Onto Wrote:  

Western women are truly free to bang whoever they want without any reprecussions from family and society. Thus, if a western woman is moral, it is true morality, not a false one because she is free to sin without the threat of the sword at her neck.

You have some points of truth. Women are on loose that is why I capitalize on that and the whole pussy maximalization model is based on that.

But I think you are confusing something. Turks are not Arabs. There is no sword, there are values and cultural customs, and fucking strangers is not one of them. Not only the men but also the women will discourage this behavior, so there it is inacurate to say the men are witholding the Turkish women of jumping in bed with strangers. You are just pretending to be whiteman with superior white culture but not everbody has to abide by that.

Roosh is not Islamic but in one of his books he said "If I have a daughter, I'm going to live in the mountains so she won't be like those girls I have slept with".

You're unable to understand what I said.

Turkey explained

That is what I thought about you too

Turkey explained

Most Turkish guys are horny as fuck since women in villages have to keep virginity till marriage.This way the guys remain virgin as well or they have to resort to goats.This is what the 'keeping women on the leash' leads to.
I have often explained why I much prefer the Slavic freedom of not imposing any restrictions to women's movements or whatever.It is totally idiotic wanting to keep your sister under control virgin while at the same time having hope that the rest of guys does not do the same in order to have the opportunity to fuck.
I am sure that if blonde guys or evern Black guys visit Turkey in packs they will be able to do a lot of damage Turkish girls obviously despise so much control and it shows abroad.

Turkey explained

Quote: (09-03-2013 02:58 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Most Turkish guys are horny as fuck since women in villages have to keep virginity till marriage.This way the guys remain virgin as well or they have to resort to goats.
Or they can go to Bulgaria, Ukraine, or whatnot. Plus in the tourist months a lot of foreigners come to Turkey. I heard of a Turkish friend who works in a resort and bar that foreign women, especially from Poland, Russia, Holland, Greece, Germany come to sleep with Turkish men. I think in the future this will be even more when Turkey continues to grow economically. I heard that even now a lot of Greek girls move to Istanbul to live permanently.

Guess who will be left with the goats? http://www.romancoins.info/1Napoli%20%284%29goat.jpg

This is what the 'keeping women on the leash' leads to.
I have often explained why I much prefer the Slavic freedom of not imposing any restrictions to women's movements or whatever.It is totally idiotic wanting to keep your sister under control virgin while at the same time having hope that the rest of guys does not do the same in order to have the opportunity to fuck.
Well, that is the essence of the pussy maximalization model, if you like it or not.

Turkey explained

Goldenhorde's mentality may be useful in the short term in terms of saving local women for marriage while plundering foreign women.

But there will be a backlash at some point. I haven't met a single German person that didn't become anti Turkish once the alcohol started flowing. This may be one aspect of a larger anti-Islamic backlash mounting in the West. Arabs, Saudis, etc are no better in this respect but they aren't as numerous in EE as Turks are.

Turks made it a thousand times more difficult for me, as a non-Turkish non-Muslim brown guy to succeed in Russia. Everywhere I went people thought I was turkish, I got asalam aleikum, and girls were moderately hostile.

Turkey explained

"So, they should encourage their women to be sluts? Even in Europe white men are being protective of their women going out with blacks and whatnot. Looking funny at them, it is natural, Turks are just more succesful with that. If you go for example to Doutzen Kroes, famous white model, she married a black guy, go and see what kind of jealous comments white men write in the comment section."

I really don't think they care..its more of a beta thing. If a guy has trouble getting women last thing he wants is a non white guy getting the girl. it has nothing to do with protecting OUR women. We don't even like our women enough to protect lol.

Turkey explained

I think I can add my two cents here as I have been many times in Turkey. The first thing you notice in Turkey about the guys (I am talking in general) is they stink. Just getting into the airplane and smell a little bit, you will smell to cigar and sweat accumulated for a week. Second men are rude as hell, the average Turkish guy has no manners, they push you to get out of the plane, scream, smoke in closed areas and they would scare the girls by being too aggressive. Obviously, I am being very generic about this. I have met a nice guys in Turkey, but the general population is like that.

Now, about women, they do put it on, but in secret. They would immediately put their radar to work when they see a guy that does not look like Turkish. A blonde guy in Istanbul is golden. I have seen that many times, they do go with you, a little extra effort needed, but they will go, just need to have the logistics well worked out so, everything is done in "secret". Girls smoke very often and behave not so feminine. I can't blame them that is the behavior they have to develop to survive. Also, sometimes girls would do EVERYTHING with you, but intercourse because still are afraid that if not virgins their country men will not want to marry. After they get married, they would have sex with you. I have met married girls cheating, again all in secret. They would complain that their husbands are "close-minded" and don't listen to them.

I think the important thing in Turkey is to be polite and smell good and they will be open with you. If you are not blonde, let them know you are not from Turkey and they will be a lot more receptive.

The probe, just go to Taksim on a Friday night to the Irish clubs or also in Izmir during summer in one resort full of Germans and you will see that women will behave much more liberal and in fact they are the ones that propose sex. If you go out with them, you will have all the looks from the local guys and they even will approach to say something nasty to the girls.

I agree with all the comments, I have also traveled to many countries and I have not seen a place where men are more hated (literally) from women of their own country.

Another thing, if you hang out with a Turk, as soon as he sees the opportunity to bypass you to get the girls you are gaming he ruins the whole thing, they are too horny, that they will ruin your chances by being needy and aggresive. Men do see foreign girls as whores which creates the reputation they have in EE for example. About foreign girls coming to sleep with Turks, not sure about it, I have heard about it, but never have seen. I would think could be possible for geographic reason that Turks bring girls from EE in a P4P arrangement.

Turkey explained

Lol, completely worthless piece from our turk here who only furthers the belief that Islam is indeed a vile religion were there are different moral codes for believers and non-believers. Non-muslims are ok to fuck/rape, muslim women no. I'll do without advice from getting women from a muslim cultist thanks.

Turkey explained

I have to agree with the comments of Turkish girls hating Turkish guys. I have Turkish female friends who live in Europe and Turkey and they all hate Turkish guys because they are rude motherfuckers, they are horny as fuck and can't control themselves, and add to that, they treat girls like shit. I would say, Turkey is definitely a place where being a foreigner is a big plus (I haven't been there but it all makes it look like it is). and btw guys, Roosh is half Turkish. His mother is Turkish and his father is Persian.

Turkey explained

Quote: (09-03-2013 01:03 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

This thread needs more Greek Kamaki.

Balkan Power!

Turkey explained

Quote: (09-04-2013 11:34 AM)Hispanic_Reasoning Wrote:  

and btw guys, Roosh is half Turkish. His mother is Turkish and his father is Persian.

Did you read Roosh's post where his mother told him she was actually Armenian and not Turkish?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-27445-...#pid526275

I don't want to hate on the Turkish guys but man they are really pretty lame here in Moscow for the most part. No game, rude, running around always trying to pickup without game or knowing any Russian, borderline harassing girls, etc. But I guess they are better than the Tajiks and other guys from the 'stans who basically ask many Russian girls in high heels/skirts "how much"? [Image: smile.gif] I've had almost every girl I've dated here tell me about this kind of behavior in one way or another from the guys from the Caucauses/stans here. Just the other day my buddy's driver said one of them came up to his girlfriend the other day and just said "skolka?" (how much?). And last night one of my girls told me one of these dudes was trying to feel her up in the metro, 'Japan style'. Yikes.

But back to the Turkish guys. True story: My first time in Istanbul my expsoure to Turkish 'game' was seeing this panicking, screaming American woman in a tank top running towards me yelling "get away from me" -- and then seeing this aggro Turkish dude running after her full speed, chasing her around the streets and this schwarma cart, just generally harassing her. That was his 'game' I guess? Maybe he just was a big beliver in the 'dhimmi' aspects of Islam that say all non-beliving women are whores and can be treated as such? Whatever it was, it was pretty crazy and that dude looked pretty desperate too. That was the only instance of it I saw, but man that was aggressive.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Turkey explained

Quote: (09-05-2013 10:30 AM)Akula Wrote:  

and btw guys, Roosh is half Turkish. His mother is Turkish and his father is Persian.

Did you read Roosh's post where his mother told him she was actually Armenian and not Turkish?

I don't want to hate on the Turkish guys but man they are really pretty lame here in Moscow for the most part. No game, rude, running around always trying to pickup without game or knowing any Russian, borderline harassing girls, etc. But I guess they are better than the Tajiks and other guys from the 'stans who basically ask many Russian girls in high heels/skirts "how much"? [Image: smile.gif] I've had almost every girl I've dated here tell me about this kind of behavior in one way or another from the guys from the Caucauses/stans here. Just the other day my buddy's driver said one of them came up to his girlfriend the other day and just said "skolka?" (how much?). And last night one of my girls told me one of these dudes was trying to feel her up in the metro, 'Japan style'. Yikes.

But back to the Turkish guys. True story: My first time in Istanbul my expsoure to Turkish 'game' was seeing this panicking, screaming American woman in a tank top running towards me yelling "get away from me" -- and then seeing this aggro Turkish dude running after her full speed, chasing her around the streets and this schwarma cart, just generally harassing her. That was his 'game' I guess? Maybe he just was a big beliver in the 'dhimmi' aspects of Islam that say all non-beliving women are whores and can be treated as such? Whatever it was, it was pretty crazy and that dude looked pretty desperate too. That was the only instance of it I saw, but man that was aggressive.

I echo you with every word

Turkey explained

Quote: (09-05-2013 10:30 AM)Akula Wrote:  

I was basing it off from reading his books. I am not that active on the forum.

Turkey explained

Why is this thread even still ALIVE? The Turkish troll is banned.
Someone ought to have asked him why they think GAME is surrounding women and harassing them as a pick up technique.Are the christian Turks any better?

"Engineering majors can do anything business majors can do, but business majors can't do most of what engineers do"

i would tend to agree with this statement in the academic sense BUT NOT in the social science sense. Business requires good social skills while many people in STEM fields are social awkward misfits.Even most doctors i have met have bad social skills. Its Nerd herd vs the popular guys all over again. Of course this is just stereotyping.