rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One of THE best videos I've seen

Guys,
Just stumbled upon this video and wanted to share it with you guys. This is what REAL TALK is all about. I will be watching it a couple more times and take notes to apply in my own life. Watch it a couple of times, take notes, pass it around and most importantly, do what this guy is saying!

Absolutely outstanding!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctl8OvyXl-A

This has been posted before. Not sure where though. My biology teacher showed it to us in middle of class once.

I disagree whole-heartidly with his premise. I've been watching a lot of interviews with successful artists(musicians) and These guys make waaay more than six figures, they make 8-9 figures in many cases, and pretty much they said they just did what the enjoyed doing, without "trying" to be this big star. They did what they loved and had fun at it. . .They were happy just doing it, and eventually more and more opportunities came where they were able to just do the thing they loved (their style of music). And they have more money the 100's of this guy combined.]

So yeah sure going without sleep for three days at a time may get you some where further than one who doesn't. doing what you're passionate about (while taking care of yourself) will get you there faster. . .

BELIEVE ME, I've tried this guy route, failed misrebly and destroyed my body in the process (compared to where it used to be.) so yeah.

Although If THAT INSPIRES YOU, then disregard what I said.

But there really is no "one way" to riches. . .just ways that involve destroying yourself, making you go through pain/hell to get there, or just having fun, enjoying your life along the way to get there.

Isaiah 4:1

He lost every credibility he has by being a fatso.

Quote: (08-26-2013 10:41 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

I disagree whole-heartidly with his premise. I've been watching a lot of interviews with successful artists(musicians) and These guys make waaay more than six figures, they make 8-9 figures in many cases, and pretty much they said they just did what the enjoyed doing, without "trying" to be this big star. They did what they loved and had fun at it. . .They were happy just doing it, and eventually more and more opportunities came where they were able to just do the thing they loved (their style of music). And they have more money the 100's of this guy combined.]

I don't know; they might be doing what they enjoy most, but they're still driven. Think how many people claim something is their absolute passion in life, music, sport, acting, but still they spend more time watching TV or browsing youtube than honing their craft. There's something beyond talent and passion that makes someone spend 16 hours in a recording studio every day for a fortnight.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!