rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deciding whether to game or not to game based on the phenotype preferences of women

Deciding whether to game or not to game based on the phenotype preferences of women

A friend of mine (she is of Mediterranid appearance) has a very strong preference for one particular racial subtype – the Nordic one (tall stature, blond or light brown hair, light eyes). Virtually all her favourite movie stars, singers, etc. (Tom Felton, Jon Bon Jovi and many others) fit this description.

I really believe in the tenets of “game”, as it’s an excellent tool for self-improvement and could help you become more confident in your own abilities/encourage you to love yourself and also continue to appreciate the beauty of the opposite gender. However, on occasions a woman (or a man) may be too transfixed on a particular phenotype, so if you have a physical appearance that doesn’t fit the bill, then it may be wise to redirect your energies elsewhere.

1) In your experience, what percentage of women is attracted to only one particular look in a man (just one racial subtype)? For instance, do you know of many women who would only give a chance to a guy who looks Arabid, to take one example, and would completely refuse to date or have a one night stand with anyone who doesn’t fall within this racial spectrum?

2) Do you try to obtain third party information regarding a specific woman’s racial and/or sub-racial preferences (by asking her friends, looking into her dating history) before approaching her in order to minimize the likelihood of rejection? Even for an experienced player being turned down may be painful and figuring out the degree to which a woman is racially or sub-racially selective prior to the actual interaction (as difficult as that is) could be quite helpful and actually reduce the number of negative experiences. Sometimes you are rebuffed due to something unrelated to game, but nonetheless tend to be very hard on yourself in the aftermath of an unsuccessful encounter.

You could do all of this before approaching a woman. Or you could just go up to her, say "hi" and see how she responds.

OP, search for "boner test".

Everyone has a preference for certain type of men or women but the key word there is preference. It does not mean we won't hook up with another type. It just means we have a preference for a certain type. If you were to put me in a line up of my ex-girlfriends boyfriends you would ask? What the hell is he doing there? I was always the exception to their type/preference.