rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman reacts by hitting her boyfriend with mandolin in his head

For all the people who still consider marriage as a "smart" thing to do:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7dd_1377216980

This is another shocking video in which woman hits man in the head
(her boyfriend)
and many people think it is funny, while the same video with roles reversed, would cause a huge outrage and anger all over the world...

It instantly reminded me of this awesome post by Roosh:

http://www.rooshv.com/an-afternoon-with-stig-greybeard

It's his fault for embarrassing her in a public place like that. What a spectacle! Dude you have got to be kidding me if your idea of romance is a public-address proposal in the middle of a shopping mall.

I'm surprised she didn't run off screaming before that.

Surely you have to admit that he was asking for it. If you want to be treated well by women you can't ignore their desires....they're people ya know? My perception is that she was embarrassed and panicked and angry.

It's easy to take every situation where a woman hits a man and act like it is unjust, but the truth is that both women and men populate the earth, and there is a balance between their energies. It's not like a man should just get whatever he wants because he asks for it in whatever shit-ass loser way. I think his pride was hurt worse than his head.

BTW that's a ukelele, not a mandolin.

Woman justly violently reacted to IRT's disgusting beta behavior. Any RvFers in close proximity should point him to the forum for some shock therapy but alas his ingrained IRTness would counter the truth.

[Image: facepalm2.gif].

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

The little kiddie train rolling by added to the overall scene.

Obvious fake is obvious.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Yep, I'm calling fake as hell. It's a ukelele, not a mandolin, and it looks like a toy. Out of ALL the musicians that could have played for a real proposal, they chose a ukelele? A small toy instrument that coincidentally does not need to be strapped to the performer, and it's within reach of her right arm? It's a little too perfect.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

[quote='Tuthmosis' pid='519822' dateline='1377367423']
Obvious fake is obvious.
[/quote

Did'nt watch it all the way. You're correct Sir.[Image: confused.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Come on, admit it, that was pretty funny

Quote: (08-24-2013 12:40 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The little kiddie train rolling by added to the overall scene.

There is a dark chocolate ad on the side of the train "not so sweet" and the train passes when he says sweety pie. The mopping behind him was also a nice touch.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Not real. Come on.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

lololol

fake but so awesome