rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FEMEN leaders get beat up in Odessa

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/19/world/...urope&_r=0

Quote:Quote:

Leaders of Femen, the Ukrainian women’s rights group known for staging bare-breasted political protests, demanded government protection on Sunday after two of them and a male associate were assaulted while on vacation in the Black Sea port city of Odessa.

It was the fifth time in recent weeks that members of Femen were assaulted. The group says the attacks are part of a campaign to drive it out of the country.

Now they are demanding from the ukrainian government to provide around-the-clock security.

Here are some pictures from the FEMEN homepage:

[Image: mn9zXpoiKk.jpg]

[Image: z6eMNE019O.jpg]

Allz I can say iz:

[Image: 7a419_haha-nelson.jpg]

I don't know much about this group but it sounds like one of Soros' nihilist stunts.

So, you're telling me they are begging for men to protect them?

I don't think there's a good reason for anyone to be assaulted for expressing political views, no matter how shitty. That's tarnish on any country calling itself democratic.

Quote: (08-24-2013 04:03 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I don't think there's a good reason for anyone to be assaulted for expressing political views, no matter how shitty. That's tarnish on any country calling itself democratic.

IIRC they've defaced several monuments and behaved generally like animals. The fact they've been physically attacked will still do more harm than good, though, especially since their ideology thrives on victim-hood...

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

I don't think "hahaha, your political views get you beaten up"

I think it's more like "Men have expressed political views, whether it be over-throwing monarchies, legalising trade unions, etc"

And men got beaten, killed, shipped off as convicts to Australia, etc.

Political views challenge the prevailing order, and it can be a violent struggle.

That's what equality feels like.

All these FEMEN radical feminists members place is in jail for the rest of their lives.

They are a disgrace to human race, they bring only hate and gender discrimination against men, wherever they go.

Which side are you on?

Someone just posted a vid or pic on another thread of those jackals throwing water all over a priest while he sat and prayed. That in itself is enough to warrant a severe beat down. I don't advocate violence towards women, but they are pushing the envelope, and should expect fallout.

Must read:

[Image: femen-attacks-praying-bishop-26.4.2013.png]

http://tundratabloids.com/2013/04/femen-...rayer.html

It's god's payback for what they did to the priest.

Quote: (08-24-2013 07:46 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Which side are you on?

Aren't you going to put on a Texas accent and say "If you're not with us, you're against us" as well?

I am a staunch defender of rule of law. I don't believe in arbitrary street justice when it serves some purpose/political view I might hold. That's just petty and undermines a safe, democratic society.

Think about it Ali. You live yourself in a country where your views on women can easily be twisted to be considered "deviant" by the mainstream. If you were outed with your name and address, a society with a tepid relation to due process might turn a blind eye to feminists and their cronies harassing and assaulting you.

And before you ask, no I don't think FEMEN should be afforded any special protection.

Someone just posted a vid or pic on another thread of those jackals throwing water all over a priest while he sat and prayed. That in itself is enough to warrant a severe beat down. I don't advocate violence towards women, but they are pushing the envelope, and should expect fallout.

Should they be beaten to submission when committing some kind crime or trespass? Certainly.

But months after the fact? That's just plain eye-for-an-eye. Sharia law. Did that look like it worked out well in Afghanistan when you were there?

I'm not supporting FEMEN, the principles I hold are far bigger than frivolous retribution.

They also cut down a WW2 memorial for Stalins victims

[Image: feme-pic4-452x302-43285.jpg]

http://en.gazeta.ru/news/2012/08/17/a_4729369.shtml

Yes they want protection from the very same evil patriarchy they are so keen on destroying.

Sounds like these crazies are a little too "liberal" for the culture.

I see nothing wrong with this. Maybe they'll tone their activism down.

It's a political movement, they deserve protection from violence.

When they destroy shit, they deserve to be prosecuted.

When the brother of a girl you have pumped-and-dumped fucks you up,
do you deserve that?
Because it comes from the same conservative angle
as being against gay rights. And honestly, it's a lot worse: Players desecrate
a person, whereas homosexuality desecrates some thought-stuff concept.

All the gay-hating doesn't make you a cool conservative.
I'm conservative as well (in some areas) but only for my own choices.
I think I'd be happier with a traditional family.
That doesn't mean I think other people should share my preference.
(I think it would serve most of them well, though.)
You're still here on a forum on how to fuck some broads.
Definitely not less disruptive to society than abortion and gayness.

Quote: (08-24-2013 03:56 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Yeah, just like most people would still call 911 in case of an emergency.
Even though everyone here on RVF hates on the cops as well.

This is exactly what FEMEN is looking for to play the victim card. But they've overstepped the line and may not get the compassion they expect. Imagine if some crazy bitches went and threw paint on the Iwo Jima memorial or Vietnam Wall in D.C.? They'd be running for the sorry excuses for their lives.

Quote: (08-24-2013 11:19 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

[Image: wtf.jpg]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

When you declare WAR, don't be surprised when the other side shows up.

Generally I'm pro the rule of law espoused by vicious in this thread. However the protection and peace granted by the rule of law is only one half of the contract, the other being that transgressors are suitably punished in the stead of vigilante style justice.

FEMEN have continued to break the law without punishment, they destroy property, attack others, threaten, spit at, and flaunt the rule of law. When they destroyed the war monument in the Ukraine they fled to France he order to escape justice. No justice no peace.

While saying if you'd given them a kicking at the time it would have been fine is all good and well, how many times do they get to flaunt the law and flee the consequences of their actions before this kind of response is appropriate? Had the authorities simply punished them within the constraints of the law then this kind of situation would have been avoided.

What go around come around, kid. This is no different than "occupiers" or a variety of much more peaceful protester getting pepper sprayed or beat with sticks.

Just because you have a vagina that doesn't give you license to throw rocks and then hide behind but-I'm-just-a-girl when the natural consequences of your drastic actions arrive.

People have been beat down for much-much less.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

It's a political movement, they deserve protection from violence.

The American Revolution was a political movement too. Thousands died.

When you're trying to upend the established order you have to expect/prepare for some form of retaliation.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

I think everybody forgets that most of FEMEN are paid. These aren't normal activists. This is less about the politics for most members and more about pay cheques. This distinction should be made every time they are mentioned.

This isn't some grassroots movement fighting for rights. These are people paid to stir up shit.

They are thugs.

Live like a thug, die like a thug.

Quote: (08-24-2013 11:19 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

I do hate cops, but I'm not sure what that has to do with calling 911.

If I'm having a heart attack, I would call 911. Of course, it would be for medical help, not police protection.

I can't think of many situations where I would call 911 for the police, as grabbing one of my many guns would be a much quicker alternative, which also means a higher likelihood of survival.

Though, I'm not 100% opposed to calling the police in certain situations. Maybe kidnapping? Not sure, but I don't see many situations where I would need police intervention. In the majority of situations where the police may be necessary, a firearm will work just fine.

that dude looks awful, the girl who looks like a dude looks like she took 2 punches. This story, and the images of those involved stuck me as a strategy and ideology failure with femen. Hot chicks can get away with anything. The chicks you see doing the chainsaw chopping, the high publicity stuff, all not never touched. The dude, and barely a woman looking woman join and and guess what...beat down.

Femens antics seem to prove the point that hot chicks, especially topless can get away with murder, because hot women have always gotten a free pass based on their beauty. They are the spokespeople trying to rally everyone but I guarantee, that unless there are laws already in place for protection, if some horrific 4 whipped her top off and started going after a church or a monument she would be smacked down hard, or at least tackled and had her shirt forced back on.

In future, the rougher the situation the hotter the girls they should send in.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV