rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forget a chick or just slog it out?

So I met an incredibly hot chick who represents and incredibly rare flag, Botswana.

Really hot, really friendly, and when we've chilled, super cool.

Day 1, a date walking around different neighborhoods, talking, playing music in little shops (we both play music).

On day 2 she came over and blew me but she 100% WOULD NOT fuck. She is young, she was saying we were going too fast, and was just seriously not going to fuck.

This girl also unprompted would text me telling me how cool I was, how much fun she had with me, and how much she wanted to see me again. She particularly loved my taste in music, and scrolled through my iTunes flipping out that I had all these albums she really loved.

So it seemed like she was into me.

I tried to get her on another date, but suddenly she started flaking like crazy. We would talk, everything would be going well, we would make plans, she would agree to them, say things like "I can't wait, we should definitely do that". And then the day of the plans, complete radio silence.

This happened once, and I ignored her for a week then hit her up again. We chatted about music, she was really surprised to find out I knew about this and that band, which she loved, and we made plans for her to come over and listen to music. She randomly was texting me pics of food she was making, and I like to cook, so we were going to make dinner together too.

Then again, radio silence.

So I deleted her number from my phone, was not trying to deal with this shit.

But she was super cute and a fucking Botswana flag. I kinda wanna reinitiate contact and give it one more go. I feel like I'll regret getting SO close to that flag and then just bailing after a little flakey behavior. But at the same time I did find it really disrespectful for her to just bail on plans after enthusiastically agreeing to them...

Fuck maybe I should just go to the Botswana Day Parade or something...

-Edit- Googling the forum, it appears the phrase "Botswana flag" has never even appeared here before. Kinda motivates me more to do it.

I think you should always keep options open, on the condition that it's not just one.

Just make sure she's not the only girl you are working on, or that if she is, you find another or go out to meet some as soon as you can.

That's so strange, but I'm not surprised. Maybe Soup can weigh in on putting her on ice for a month and then hitting her up about some concert you're going to (that is right up her alley musicwise) that you never plan on going to. Then go radio silent on her when she expects to go with you to said concert. Then see how that unfolds and hit her back up depending on the situation then.

Quote: (08-22-2013 01:54 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

I feel like I'll regret getting SO close to that flag and then just bailing after a little flakey behavior.

If you will regret it, don't do it.

Quote: (08-22-2013 01:54 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

I did find it really disrespectful

You were disrespected by a girl?

Don't take it personal. She is a young girl who barely knows you.

If you give up, you have no chance to bang her.

Re-contact in 10-20 days

Also, I don't believe in flaking the way most people do.

Two flakes of that degree is pretty disrespectful.
I'd give her the boot and not look back personally. Seems like your determination to scoop her up as this rare and elusive flag could doom your game (scarcity mentality), but I dunno.