rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Antalya thread

Antalya thread

I was in Antalya, Turkey for a month. I managed do bang three chicks, two in Kemer and one in Alanya. However, I went to Istanbul afterwards and got three chicks in 5 days, but that's another story. This is the Antalya thread.

ANTALYA includes City of Antalya, Side, Belek, Kemer, Alanya, Camyuva, Cirali, Tekirova, etc.

City of Antalya:
I started off in KonyaaltI beach. If you speak good Turkish then you can do lots of daygame here, but if you don't you're screwed. There are lots of decent Turkish girls and a few knockout Russians in KonyaaltI. There are around 22 bars known as Baki Beach 1 and so on. You can expect to pay 8 liras for bira. However, be warned this is kinda like a family beach, and not the best for pickup. I stayed in KonyaaltI for 4 days, and I hated it.

Muratpasa is where it's at. There, you will find lots of westernized Anatolian girls, who speak a little English, and will not mind talking to you for a bit. It's also the shopping district with international chain stores like Zara, H&M and Gap. If you wanna do daygame in Antalya and don't speak Turkish, try to stay near Muratpasa. Although I've never been, but I-ve heard there is a nightclub in Muratpasa called Ally's.

Lara is like the Vegas of Turkey, but only if you can afford it. I stayed in Lara for a couple days at a normal 3-star hotel, but I'd certainly recommend you to stay at Delphin or Club Sera if you can afford it. In Lara, there are lots of hot EE and Russian girls, but they do not speak English, and if they do it's very very limited. I spotted a nightclub called Emperial. Avoid Emperial at all cost, the locals told me it's not a proper nightclub, if you know what I mean. All in all, only go to Lara if you can afford the resorts.

Antalya thread

Please break down how you got 3 girls in 5 days in Istanbul.
How dd you meet these girls?
Were they turkish or visitors?
A quick play by play of how you swooped them
Clubs you went to or day game spots?
Could you pass for someone of Turkish decent?
It sounds like you speak some of the language?

How did you get 3 girls in Istanbul in under 5 days but only 3 girls in 1 month elsewhere? What made Istanbul better for you?

I plan on going back there next spring. I didn't get anything when I went earlier this year.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Antalya thread

Kemer is where the hottest Russian girls and a handful of EE & German girls go for vacation. I've met girls from Azerbaijan, Kyrgzstan and even Georgia at my resort. The language barrier really kilked it for me, but I kept looking for educated Russian girls, and finally I found one girl from Southern Russia who spke very good English, we went to the nightclub together, we danced and made out, and when we got back to hotel, I took her to my room and banged her brains out. The next day I left for Alanya. However, I went back to Kemer for the 2nd time, and I stayed at a normal hotel and it sucked. After going out every single nighr for 5 nights, I managed to pull a German Blonde who spoke lityle English and was at best a 6.5, but I got my 2nd bang in Kemer.

Enough of my story. Time to tell you all where to stay and where to go. The resort I stayed at was not the best, it was more like a family resort with 200 rooms, but money matters. The best resorts in no order are : Palmet, Kemer Resort, Crystal De Luxe and Hydros Park. Both Asdem Park and Crystal De Luxe are close to the nightclubs, but you can't bring any girls that don't stay at your hotel. However there is one way around it, if you pay the reception guy, he will give you one extra wristband and you cann tell your girl to put it on, that way she will get in. Crystal De Luxe for some reason had the hottest girls.

Inferno is the biggest and probably tge best nightclub in Kemer. You will find everything from smoking hot Russian girls to chubby Swedish blondes in here. The bouncers are a pain in the ass, but you will certainly get in if you come with the animation team. Cheapest drinks cost 25 liras, so forget about drinking a lot in here. There's like a 80-20 ratio in here, and like all places in Kemer, very few girls understand English, you gotta know Russian, not even Turkish will help much. The style of game you gotta use is pure caveman style, that's what I did. You can get a few makeouts easily, but this one time the Turkish boyfriend of a Russian chick saw me kissing his girl, he went mad, we had a geated exchange, but then the bouncers showed up, the dude calmed down and left with the girl. Inferno charges around 40 liras if you go alone and if you go with the animation team might as well be free.

Kristal is my favorite nightclub in Kemer. It's cheaper, and the bouncers are friendly people. You can expect to pay 28 liras if you go by yourself., but you will also get a free drink. Beer is 15 liras, and that's not too bad. Girls in here are not as hot as Inferno, but the ratio is better like 65-35. Like all the nightclubs in Kemer, this too is an open air nightclub. Upstairs is the VIP lounge. Kristal also employs some very hot ass dancers, and you will see them shaking tgeir asses every night. Furthermore, Kristal has a very good DJ. If you speak Russian, and have game, yoy can certainly pull from here.

Obsession is where tge DJ Ralvero shiwed up for his concert. Located inside Moonlight Park, Obsession is the only nightclub that's not in Atatürk Caddesi, but it-s still not that far, and if you stay at a resort, you're gonna get dropped off and get picked up around 3 am. Obsession is no more expensive than Kristal, and has the same ratio as that of Kristal.

Aura is the only nightclub in Kemer that I never went to , and do not ask why.

Finally, your resort will have a beach bar and disco, you can expect a few chicks to hang around there until 1 am. My only advice to get pussy in Kemer is to learn to soeak Russian fluently and go caveman.

Antalya thread

Quote: (08-21-2013 07:53 PM)CThunder86 Wrote:  

Please break down how you got 3 girls in 5 days in Istanbul.
How dd you meet these girls?
Were they turkish or visitors?
A quick play by play of how you swooped them
Clubs you went to or day game spots?
Could you pass for someone of Turkish decent?
It sounds like you speak some of the language?

How did you get 3 girls in Istanbul in under 5 days but only 3 girls in 1 month elsewhere? What made Istanbul better for you?

I plan on going back there next spring. I didn't get anything when I went earlier this year.

I will be to the point.
* Everyone speaks good Engkish around Taksim
* I've been in Istanbul many times, and I know the streets.
* I lived in Taksim sq, only minutes from İstiklal st, where all the babes go shopping and clubbing.
* i only ran street game, never went to a bar.
*I was checked into the Route 39 hostel and pulled my Australian girl from there. I met her at the hostel, we hit it off, drank and then went to a bar spent a few hours there and finally when the time was right I took her to my apartment.
* I am part Turkish part Arab.
* I can speak some Turkish, but the fact that I have an American accent, and also look kinda Arab, Turkish girls were very curious about my ethnic background.
* I played the innocent tourust, and asked them how to walk to Sultanahmet Camii, mind you it's 5 km from Istiklal st, so they had to explain for a while.
* The 2nd girl I got was part Turkish part Kurdish. I ran my same direction opener and told her to come with me to the bar. At first she was reluctant to speak to me, but then we hit it off when I brought up Kemer and Russians.
* Finally girl number 3 is Turkish, has 12 tattoos. I met this ine during the day, and touched her a lot, but then I took her number. I called her next day to cone meet me in Istiklal street, we drunk beer together, and taled about how we used to celebrate eid as kids, and how we don't give a shit these days. This girl told me that she had a bad side, and a good side. I went in for the kiss immediately, and then figured she was DTF, and I took her home.

All in all, indirect game works like a Charm in Istanbul, but is laughed at in Antalya. You need more ibfo then lemme know.

Antalya thread

Alanya is where I went when I left Kemer for a few days. Alanya is 200 km from Antalya city, and it's like 4 hours on the bus. I made the mistake of not staying at a resort in Alanya, and stayed at a cgeap ass hotel where I had to pay extra for safety deposit box and air conditioning. Alanya is so much bigger than Kemet, yet you can walk everywhere. There are not too many Russian girls gere, mostly Norwegian(Hot), Danish (Masculine dykes), Swedish (A litte chubby but sexy) and some German women here. You will also find some Turkish girls herw, but it's not like Istanbul.
Anyways, if you go to Alanya, either stay at a hotel close to Damlataş Caddesi or stay at a five star resort.

Club Hollywood and Havana club are on the same street. I went to Club Hollywood daily, and became good friends with the manager. Expect free entry and Efes is 12 liras. The ratio is bad and the girls are ugly but nothing beats the price. I did not get any from hete, yet it's my fav club in Alanya.

Robin Hood is the best club in Alanya, and it-s only 2 minutes from Club Havana. Expect free entry if you go with a date, otherwise you might have to bribe the bouncer. Once in there, the drinks are upwards of 15 liras, and the ratio like everywhere else in Antalya sucked. However, lots if fuckable chicks in here. Men in Alanya, especially the Kurds go super xaveman, and they badicallly harrass girls who are simply not interested in them. So I'd suggest you to tobe down caveman style here. Great thing about Alanya is that everyone speaks some English, and the Scandinavuan girls are really good at it. I met a Nirwegian blinde at Robin Hood, we talked about stuff, and it wasn't until an hour that I went in for the kiss. We spent 3 hours at the club, and then I told her we should get another drink at this really nuce late night bar whuch was actually my hotel's crappy bar. I had to get a taxi because it was like a 30minute walk back to my place. I don't think it cost me mire than 15 liras. Once back to the hotel, she kbew what's up and told me that I was bad bla bla, and after that last drink there was very little resistance. Alanya could have been a goldmine had I stayed there longer, I gotta go back.

Safety in Alanya is an issue.

* Do nit trust anyone
*Do not let the cabbies fool you
*Do not ask a Turkish man for gelp or directions
*Do not buy drugs, you will get busted if you do.
*Finally keep an eye out for stalkers.

Antalya thread

You shouldnt have called this thread Antalya...you barely talked about it.
Kemer looks to be about an hour from Antalya.
Completely different place.

That being said..I plan to Visit Antalya.. Not on a bang mission...But simply because I have the opportunity

Does anyone have any updates?

I am the cock carousel

Antalya thread

I'm here in the city now. I love the place in terms of the view and being near the see.
There's lots of hot women around but I'm afraid to talk to them. I know Turkey is pretty secular now,but I don't want teou b leave coming my way for talking to the local girls.

*I might be the only black person on the city hah

I am the cock carousel

Antalya thread

Quote: (06-17-2014 11:12 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I'm here in the city now. I love the place in terms of the view and being near the see.
There's lots of hot women around but I'm afraid to talk to them. I know Turkey is pretty secular now,but I don't want teou b leave coming my way for talking to the local girls.

*I might be the only black person on the city hah

Turkish people are very friendly to black people. I don't know why but we wanna be their best friend. So don't be afraid. But I can't say the same about Russians, who are populating Antalya in summer.

Antalya thread

I noticed Turkish people seem to love me.

I've been called Kobe 50 cent Mario b. Haha.
Of course it's a joke l,but I find it hilarious.

I said above I'm not really here for women. But I wouldn't mind chatting up a couple.
I tried talking to a couple girls. And got quick responses.

Really simple answers.

Me. Do you speak English?
Her. Yes (really fast)
Me. Do you know any interesting places in the city.
Her. (Really fast) no.
The conversations never make it more than a minute. I assume the lack of wry e contact in girls that are dressed pretty liberally along with the fast answers but no explanations or attempts to further the conversation....as being uninterested .

I'm suspecting they don't wanna be see talking to random guys in public or something but I don't know.

Haha I do love how Turks won't give up on a sale for shit.
They will follow you down the street to get you into the shops.you can damn near haggle 70 percent on things if you stand around long enough.

I find it kinda annoying at the same time though

I am the cock carousel

Antalya thread

Try throwing a few words in Turkish and a few funny observations/stories about Turkey and they will love you for it. Daygame will work better on Turkish girls whereas nightgame will be much harder, due to bitchshields, cockblockers and logistics. For Russian girls, nightgame is the way to go, because they will be hornier and easier during night.

Antalya thread

@ Alberto. I know nothing about Kemer...but as a Russian speaking Brit......intrigued you say lots of hot Russian chicks go there? What sort of atmosphere is Kemer...is it a huge party place (not really my scene).....or a bit more relaxed? Plenty of Russians...what other nationality chicks?