rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sofia, Bulgaraia and around 29Aug- 7 Sep.

Have some business there and will be around half of the time, in the other half I consider a side trip, will have a car.
Bucharest is an option but it is a bit far to drive, also considered Nis, Serbia. Or maybe 2nd tier in Bulgaria (?) but not the beach resorts.

skyscanner.com

It will open your options of where you can go much more and many round trip flights can be found for very cheap. I'd consider hitting up a coastal area, Croatia was pretty good just a few weeks ago for me and all the land locked cities I visited, paled in comparison.

Just stay in Sofia, people will be already back from the beach at that time.
However, Friday Sep 6 is public holiday in Bulgaria so the long weekend the city may be kind of empty, with people making a last trip to the beach, driving down to Greece, or visiting their country houses to pick grapes and apples.
Anything within 2 hours drive of Sofia will be worse in quality and quantity of girls.
Nis is not worth it. If you want to go to Serbia, go to Belgrade.