rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

some sizes of ecco seawalkers on amazon for $50

some sizes of ecco seawalkers on amazon for

Size 44(my size) is only $50+ shipping. Other sizes cost up to $150 for the same shoe. Usually size 44 is the most expensive. These are quality shoes that lasted me over a decade, finally time to replace. If i posted this on styleforum.net they would sell out fast, so you're welcome.

Shipping is a little high @ $10 shipping but still an amazing deal for a great pair of shoes.

http://www.amazon.com/ECCO-Mens-Seawalke...+seawalker

Select "rust" and "size 44" to get the cheap price. I don't get why they are so cheap. This is the equivalent of size 10 to 10.5 in usa sizes.

Are you serious about buying these shoes?

They're quite hideous and look as if Dr. Frankenstein himself stitched them together.
I'm truly flabbergasted at not only the price, but also the positive reviews.

Don't buy shoes. Invest in them.

I was actually going to buy these at Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for $99.00. They don't have my size though on sale now. To me, they are a pretty good utilitarian shoe...very discreet but comfortable and can be worn in a lot of different settings. Eccos are usually pretty great shoes for comfort, especially for work if you're on your feet alot.

Quote: (08-19-2013 05:20 PM)Byc Wrote:  

Are you serious about buying these shoes?

They're quite hideous and look as if Dr. Frankenstein himself stitched them together.
I'm truly flabbergasted at not only the price, but also the positive reviews.

I got a pair 11 years ago and they are finally worn out so I got another pair a couple days ago for $50 on amazon. They are very comfortable and a great walking shoe. At fifty bucks, they are totally worth it. Rust isn't my first choice of color, but since they were so much cheaper, I figured I would get them.

Quote: (08-19-2013 05:20 PM)Byc Wrote:  

Don't buy shoes. Invest in them.

I actually agree 100%. I had to replace the soles on these shoes about 9 years ago and had them replaced with really heavy duty replacements. The uppers lasted 10 years on their own, the soles had to be replaced. I looked at it as more of an investment. I think the shoes look good and are extremely comfortable- the pair i just got will hopefully last 10 years.