rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Garlic and libido

Garlic and libido

I just started eating raw garlic ( one big clove mashed with butter on rye bread) and noticed a big difference in libido/erections almost the same day. Anyone else tried this?

Garlic and libido

Fresh garlic can cure cancer and keep away vampires.

Quite powerful.

I recently made Aioli:

Garlic and libido

Italian women love garlic and big boners. Win-win.

Team Nachos

Garlic and libido

It's a vasodilator isn't it? That's why people take it for heart health. Could work for the cock.

I used to crush a raw clove or two, scrape them into a glass of water and glug it down. Can't remember any effects on my libido, but people gave a wide berth! I must've stank to high heaven. I remember one poor guy chatting to me covering his nose and mouth to avoid having to breath in my vampire-killing mouth odours.

Garlic and libido

Lovejoy change the title prefix to [Health].

Team Nachos

Garlic and libido

Quote: (08-13-2013 02:51 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Why?

Garlic and libido

Quote: (08-13-2013 04:44 PM)lovejoy Wrote:  

Why?

Why not. It's easier to find health related threads that way.
Just a suggestion.

Team Nachos

Garlic and libido

Quote: (08-13-2013 04:44 PM)lovejoy Wrote:  

Why?

Discussing foods that improve sexual function relates to health.

Garlic and libido

I used to have a crew member that ate raw garlic in some quantity. I don't know how much, but it was significant enough that his body odor was almost unbearable, especially considering that he tried to mitigate it with liberal applications of patchouli. Here is what I know:

1. He stank. Bad. Even for an old hippy. Garlic body odor is not fun.
2. Bugs never bit him. The flies and gnats get real bad out here at times, and people get terrible welts from the gnat bites. Not this guy, not even once.
3. Strong like bear. I had a tree that had died, and wanted it dug out stump and all. Not a towering oak, but maybe a 20 foot tall fruit tree, say. Guy went and pushed it over, cutting my billable hours from 2 to none in an instant.
4. Total pimp. 800 years old, smelled like shit, terrible blue-collar crap-wage job, happy, hot, and much younger foreign wife, regular poon on the side, regular poon *not* on the side, by which I mean, girls he would bring home and his wife was cool with it.

I know garlic was responsible for 1 and 2. Not sure about 3 and 4. Worth looking into.

Garlic and libido

There was a old guy that worked in a factory I used to work in. He ate a huge turnover with crazy amounts of garlic before work everyday. You could smell him when you came in the door, it was a hot factory anyway so he was sweating that shit out so hard. That guy busted ass like he had more energy then he knew what to do with, he was non stop.

He also had crazy amounts of cash on him every day. His work area was right in front of the vending machines an when you asked him for change he had to scroll threw 100s 50s and 20s forever to find smaller bills..... that might not have been a effect of the garlic

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Garlic and libido

I've been adding raw garlic to my shakes, tastes great. Like a spicy smoothie. I use lots of heavy cream in my shakes, which probably dulls the bite of the garlic. It's still very prominent.

It sounds like a terrible combination, but most people never have garlic without lots of salt; if you take salt out of the equation, you can mix in more garlic. If you'd like say cayenne pepper in cheese, then you won't mind garlic infused shakes. I also put in raw ginger, but it's hard to taste it.

Garlic and libido

Garlic and black pepper very good for libido and erections.

Garlic and libido

Onions too.

Garlic and libido

I'm a big fan of both garlic and onions. When I cook I put a lot of both for both taste reasons and health reasons. Also when I eat at home, I eat half a raw onion with the meal. It's delicious and very healthy. Try it guys.

Garlic and libido

It's very healthy, has strong antibacterial properties, tastes nice, is cheap... the benefits are endless. There are two cons however:

- irritating to stomach in more than small quantities, can give you heartburn or soft stool/diarrhea
- halitosis (smelly breath)

Unlike many pollutants, garlic, onions and similar stuff cannot be rinsed away by brushing your teeth because they enter the bloodstream and keep "evaporating" from their reserves there for the next few days.

So yeah, enjoy your garlic but don't go overboard. One clove per day is huge, and is certainly more than enough for all your seasoning/health benefits.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Garlic and libido

Quote: (10-24-2013 02:15 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

It's very healthy, has strong antibacterial properties, tastes nice, is cheap... the benefits are endless. There are two cons however:

- irritating to stomach in more than small quantities, can give you heartburn or soft stool/diarrhea
- halitosis (smelly breath)

Unlike many pollutants, garlic, onions and similar stuff cannot be rinsed away by brushing your teeth because they enter the bloodstream and keep "evaporating" from their reserves there for the next few days.

So yeah, enjoy your garlic but don't go overboard. One clove per day is huge, and is certainly more than enough for all your seasoning/health benefits.

When I was eating garlic raw I was eating the cloves in chunks with olive oil to minimize the stench in my mouth. I had major stomach issues doing that, including one day a missive stomach ache that felt like a brick was blowing up in my belly. You have to cut it down since its a hard vegetable for your body to digest. Many times in my stools (yeah its always good to investigate your stools before flushing for patterns or dangers such as blood, urine too) the chunks of garlic would be in there, the body has a hard time with it for sure.

I had to stop doing that and then I just started cooking with it way more. A classic meal I would make would be a omelete with like 6 cloves, of garlic, 4 eggs, and a can of tuna thrown in with Siracha on top, and a spinach salad on the side.

You can minimize the sent it gives off by using internal cleansers such as Liquid Chlorophyll:

Quote:Quote:

What Chlorophyll does is cleanse your insides. Mostly your guts and tract to rid them of foulness. The odors and scents from your foods break down and get sucked into your blood stream at large from these parts of your body. Diets heavy in meats, certain spices, dairy, etc can eventually get to the point where your pores end up being full of compounds and thus when you sweat giving you those "off" scents. Chlorophyll fixes all of this even to the point your gas will smell like.. well nothing really.

Garlic and libido

Garlic since like the beginning of time in pretty much all cultures has been a miracle food. Everything from Asians to ancient Greece and Rome. Garlic is a great natural antibiotic, raises immune system and has a host of other benefits, libido being one of them.

Fresh garlic is the best way to go but you can get odorless garlic pills which don't smell or make you smell or garlic oil which does smell. One not so great side effect I think itnegatively affects the taste of your semen so eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies.

Garlic and libido

I throw in at least one clove of garlic when I'm juicing carrots and tomatoes. You don't really notice it -- maybe I should up the amount.

This should be for the juicing thread, but my basic formula is:

3 carrots, 2 tomatos, 1 clove garlic, 1 serrano pepper, dash of worcestershire, salt & pepper to taste.
Makes about a pint's worth.

Garlic and libido

How does one prepare fresh garlic? I have no experience with it outside of Wario Land.

Garlic and libido

Smash clove with side of a wide chef's knife (hit it once with bottom of fist). Then peel, and mince on a cutting board. The more you pulverize it, the more flavor you release.

If only you knew how bad things really are.