rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rogaine for Beard

Rogaine for Beard

Has anyone ever tried using Rogaine or related products to stimulate beard growth?

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Rogaine for Beard

I dont think its worth the possibility of nasty side effects.
http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=7971

Rogaine for Beard

Ive used it, it is not designed to use it on the face. Its designed and approved to use it on the scalp only. The face has different absortion than the scalp, so it can have some side effects. Like the poster above said dark circles under your eyes, although this appear to be only temporal while your using it. I would be more concerned with hearth palpitations or water retention.
After all minox is a drug invented for blood pressure. Watch out for that and dont overuse it. It will take up to 6 months to start seeing terminal hairs. If you want you can check beardboardyuku there is a thread with more than 300 pages on this.
The only people that had good results and kept those results seem to be the people with the predisposition to having a beard, like an almost full patchy beard and such.
I would suggest you look into copper peptides also if youre serious about this.

Rogaine for Beard

Delete.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters