rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fuckery written by woman without penis gets published anyway.

None could apply to women, ofcourse.[Image: dodgy.gif]

"5) Do not ever put your penis into someone who does not want this. Do not ever fool yourself that they really do. Even if they are drunk. Or you are married to them. This is rape. It is not difficult to know the difference between someone who is consenting to penetration and someone who isn't. There is never any excuse. Ever."

[Image: attachment.jpg13771]   

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree...ne-toaster

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

EDIT: Bill Burr on the phenomenon of women writing about what it's like to have a penis. The brilliance continues beyond this clip:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Interesting. So who is this woman without a penis telling me how to use my penis?

Quote:Quote:

Moore is the daughter of an American father and a working class Tory mother, who split up during her childhood. She attended an all-girls grammar school, and left at 16. After various jobs in Britain and overseas, Moore embarked on a psychology degree at Middlesex Polytechnic (now Middlesex University), but soon switched to cultural studies. She began a PhD and journalism career simultaneously after graduation, but ceased work on her doctorate after 18 months.

Moore stood as an independent candidate for the constituency of Hackney North and Stoke Newington in the 2010 U.K General Election due to her disillusionment with the main political parties. She has lived in the area for 20 years, and has three daughters by three different fathers.

Oh. Well, in that case:

[Image: eXjEw6R.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (08-08-2013 03:07 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

woman without a penis telling me how to use my penis?

That's what Bill Burr talks about in the clip above.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote:Quote:

4) Do not use your penis to urinate all over the place in public.

Holy fuck, I didn't know we were doing this. Thanks for keeping me in the dark, guys. Guess I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Comments closed. All top comments are negative.

Troll post aimed at getting views/keeping those advertisers happy.

That is why I hate media and have done my best to avoid discussions on Zimmerman/Fluke/Akin/etc in real life and try to on the forum - it is all about media deciding the arc of social issues, dividing people into camps and keep them fighting over stupid shit while the economy is still terrible, my generation is drowning in debt, our society is more self-absorbed than ever yet I am supposed to care about whether Uncle Sam co-signs your gay relationship?

Note that stupid debate over rape in the comments. Got some keyboard warrior standing up against rape in a public forum - clearly looking to prove himself as a man who won't rape - citing rape is 100% cultural and rapists have the overwhelming advantage in court. Dude is so deep in the matrix he thinks he's free.

Media is helping divide men and women, dividing various races/ethnicities, all that shit. I'm on mobile, but the point of this media BS is to put you 100% on the defensive when they create the dichotomy.

Example: Do you support gay marriage? The answer has to yes if you don't want to be called a homophobe. Give a reasoned libertarian argument (that has been around for a long time) that government should stay out of regulating relationships. Still back on you, asking you to qualify, etc. Either just mindlessly agree or refuse to answer. They have the frame.

Example: Do support rape awareness campaigns? I would go sarcastic and make them look like totalitarian freaks: "Oh yes, signs on every street corner, videos cameras to ensure effective policing/prosecution, reminders every commercial break telling men not to rape. It is so obvious that some men rape because they aren't handled like an infant who wants to jab a fork into an outlet." Once again, answer rationally and you will be fucked. It is all about you on the defensive and reinforce the media's authority.

They need clear and simple yes/no answers to cleave the in's (good followers) from the out's (bad nonfollowers).

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man