rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thats A Man, Baby!

Thats A Man, Baby!

Beyonce cuts her hair and now looks like a tranny.

[Image: attachment.jpg13770]   

Thats A Man, Baby!

didnt know she has a michael jackson nose

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Thats A Man, Baby!

Never really found her attractive to begin with :/ Cutting her long hair makes it worse.

The short hair look on women only works if you have the body type of Audrey Hepburn. Anything else is too mannish.

Thats A Man, Baby!

Hair cut = wack
Hips = boner

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Thats A Man, Baby!

[Image: 4Gb2SaB.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Thats A Man, Baby!

Quote: (08-08-2013 02:29 PM)void Wrote:  

didnt know she has a michael jackson nose

[Image: ku-xlarge.jpg]

Apparently it's a new addition. Looks good IMO.

Thats A Man, Baby!

I don't think she actually cut her hair. She just removed her weave.

Thats A Man, Baby!

Only for the fame point, I'd still tap it, and even then, I honestly think I'd have to coax the shit out of my dick to finish the job. Come on, is there a man alive that - if she wasn't Beyonce the famous singer - that would go anywhere near that?! Different stroke for different folks and all that, but I would find it hard to believe that a guy who bangs a girl that looks like that is not suppressing his inner gay self. She doesn't look like a woman at all in that pic.

Thats A Man, Baby!

I'd bang Beyonce even if she wasn't famous, but I've never thought she was anything special. I think her and Halle Berry are way overrated, though they are both obviously attractive women.

Thats A Man, Baby!

Let's continue the discussion in this thread, since it has links to the story and images in the OP and a little more obvious title.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-26932.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter