rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ex Girlfriend from Brasil coming to visit me in Buenos Aires

My ex just sent me an email that shes coming to argentina on vacations one week from now to scout out universities for her sister who wants to do a post graduate program here... i want to see her again and i miss her a lot, but i dont want to have my new relationship ruined because of it.
my new girlfriend is argentine and very jealous.... ironically recently that i havent even been cheating on her she has been the most jealous... ever since she found another girls hair on my apartment floor she has given me sex on demand... a little over a month ago she started taking birth control and we are at far and away the best moment in our relationship...

i dont wanna take this too far and end up ruining my relationship with her, but i want to see my ex because ive been having dreams with her and i really
miss her
still, she says we can see each other as just friends... and that she needs to go to rosario and cordoba to see the universities there
what do i do? she arrives in a week... about the same time as my new girlfriends mom arrives for her brothers birthday....
how do i spend time with her without destroying my new relationship?

Quote: (09-28-2010 10:21 PM)mojodrew Wrote:  

My ex just sent me an email that shes coming to argentina on vacations one week from now to scout out universities for her sister who wants to do a post graduate program here... i want to see her again and i miss her a lot, but i dont want to have my new relationship ruined because of it.
my new girlfriend is argentine and very jealous.... ironically recently that i havent even been cheating on her she has been the most jealous... ever since she found another girls hair on my apartment floor she has given me sex on demand... a little over a month ago she started taking birth control and we are at far and away the best moment in our relationship...

i dont wanna take this too far and end up ruining my relationship with her, but i want to see my ex because ive been having dreams with her and i really
miss her
still, she says we can see each other as just friends... and that she needs to go to rosario and cordoba to see the universities there
what do i do? she arrives in a week... about the same time as my new girlfriends mom arrives for her brothers birthday....
how do i spend time with her without destroying my new relationship?
Deny deny deny. Obviously you need to get a new pair of pants, but basically do what you want, that floor detective you live with needs to take a chill pill. Eidoos77. [Image: heart.gif][Image: heart.gif][Image: heart.gif]

Here in Argentina, there is no such thing as friendship between man and woman. Women simply don't accept that you can have a friendly relationship with another woman, let alone an ex!

That's a complicated problem. Jealousy and possessiveness is what ruine my relation with my argentinian ex. From my experience, tying to coply with all her demands is like running after the sun: the more you will comply, the more she will demand.

And of course, if you opt for meeting your ex with her present, your new girlfriend might make you a public scene...

How long have you been in Argentina? Do you ive in Bs As? If so, what neighbourhood?

I hate to repeat the same advice constantly but you could try not to base your relationships with women on a foundation of sexual ownership

come up with a good excuse to get away for a day or two.

Quote: (09-29-2010 12:05 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Same advice, fuck fidelity lol
Find an excuse really good to escape since she's jealous and then leave with the Brazilian, spend some good time with her and then come back with the argentinian.[Image: banana.gif]

Hi Mojodrew, you have private messages disabled, so I couldn't answer you!

Cheating with a Brazilian is technically not cheating. [Image: angel.gif]

Quote: (09-29-2010 12:19 PM)julio26 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2010 12:05 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Same advice, fuck fidelity lol
Find an excuse really good to escape since she's jealous and then leave with the Brazilian, spend some good time with her and then come back with the argentinian.[Image: banana.gif]

so shes arriving on tuesday.... and shes coming with the front that if we see each other itll be only as friends and that shes only staying 1 or 2 days in buenos aires and then going to another city... shes staying in a hostel in another part of town
she was saying ohh ya now u say its fine if we see eachother as friends but when im there youre gonna try something and of course u wanna see me because im coming to you so its so easy for you
shes still upset i abandoned her and never went back to see her.

THIS IS WHAT I WANT... for us to be together in these 9 days but for it not to ruin things with my current girl and allow for me to go back and see her in brazil in december....

tips?

and my argentine girl just set a bad standard..... the unannounced by just came to say hello visit.... even though she doesnt come upstaris she was asking why i took so long to answer, if i have a girl upstairs... i told her i have two
anyway, if the objective is to get the brazilian girl to sleep with me again, i need to think of a way to be freed from the argentine in a way thatll prevent the drop by visit or me sending texts all the time im with my ex.. i wanna be able to spend quality time
she gets here on tuesday, and my girls mom is coming in on thursday for her brothers birthday which is sunday... so that should keep her occupied...
I NEED A GOOD EXCUSE!! ANYONE?

Just to be on the safe side, change both girl's names in your phone to guy's names. If the Brazil girl's name is Becky change it to Benny.

Since the one you have coming into town is only gonna be in your city 2 days this is an easy one so don't get to stressed or you'll blow it.

On those two days, hang out with your Argentina chick early in the day. Tell her you aren't feeling well and you want to go home. Sell it. Tell her you're going to the doctor and you have something communicable you don't want to give her, such as strep throat. Strep throat is a great excuse to get you out of talking on the phone, too. Keep the texts simple, only say things like "Sleeping, but I miss you." Just tell her to stay away so you can let the antibiotics to their thing.

Then you get with the Brazil one later in the evening, because night time is the right time. Then since the girl from Brazil is traveling, just go with her. Tell your Argentina girl someone died somewhere in the world, and you gotta go to their funeral. Tell her how much it sucks that you gotta go know, since you're still feeling the strep throat.

Just be a good salesman and this will all work out. I'm pulling for you brah.

Aloha!

hahahha good advice
shes in medical school so ill have to do some research
i wonder if this is even worth it....

Quote: (10-03-2010 07:48 PM)Kona Wrote:  

"Just to be on the safe side, change both girl's names in your phone to guy's names. If the Brazil girl's name is Becky change it to Benny.

This is only a half-serious response--

If the medical school chick is really serious about you, and her medical school degree is accepted in the USA, she is a ticket to a really, really good lifestyle ( you can play the trophy husband.) MD's make 250k and up in the USA unless they're GP's or pediatricians . You might want to hang on to her if you want marriage or very serious stuff.

Otherwise--

If you think the one's that's visiting has long term potential, test by telling her that you've got a girlfriend in your home city but you want to see her anyway. Knowing it's illicit will get her twice as hot and you avoid the karma of leading her on when she's not the primary.

Do that start of the day stuff with the local girlfriend as recommended. If she's a medical student she's got some difficult, time consuming work- you should know her schedule but learn it unobtrusively by asking her to do stuff and have her reveal her schedule by her saying she's got class at that time. Then go out to lunch and to a hotel with the Brazilian.
have hot sex with her in the hotel, there's too much risk having her at your apt-- hairs, even the smell-- if your chick smells some other girl's scent=bad news.

And the changing the name associated with numbers will only work if
your GF doesn't TRY CALLING the numbers you've suddenly been calling a lot. If she's a medical student she might be smart enough to try that.

If you have the number listed as Benny, she calls it and Betty answers-- Betty won't know WTF to say and you may be screwed.

If you don't love her, she may dump you in a week anyway and denying yourself might have been for nothing.

If you really love her marry her unless you have or foresee having significant financial assets.

You can always find other chicks, but true love is rare. And if she turns you down-- for any reason-- you know she's phony. As my smart friend said, " They ALL want to get married."

It's their promotion out of tooldom.

Quote: (10-03-2010 11:24 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

If you have the number listed as Benny, she calls it and Betty answers-- Betty won't know WTF to say and you may be screwed.

Yes and both parties will hang up!

You guys don't do that where you put a guys name instead of a girls just to cover your tracks?

I was dirty texting with a girl the other day while I was out with another one. Later in my bed I was still sending them and the girl I had just swooped read what I was typing. I just blew it off and said "yeah my buddy Pete is a pervert." No questions were asked whatsoever.

Aloha!

Quote: (10-03-2010 11:24 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2010 07:48 PM)Kona Wrote:  

"Just to be on the safe side, change both girl's names in your phone to guy's names. If the Brazil girl's name is Becky change it to Benny.

This is only a half-serious response--

If the medical school chick is really serious about you, and her medical school degree is accepted in the USA, she is a ticket to a really, really good lifestyle ( you can play the trophy husband.) MD's make 250k and up in the USA unless they're GP's or pediatricians . You might want to hang on to her if you want marriage or very serious stuff.

Otherwise--

If you think the one's that's visiting has long term potential, test by telling her that you've got a girlfriend in your home city but you want to see her anyway. Knowing it's illicit will get her twice as hot and you avoid the karma of leading her on when she's not the primary.

Do that start of the day stuff with the local girlfriend as recommended. If she's a medical student she's got some difficult, time consuming work- you should know her schedule but learn it unobtrusively by asking her to do stuff and have her reveal her schedule by her saying she's got class at that time. Then go out to lunch and to a hotel with the Brazilian.
have hot sex with her in the hotel, there's too much risk having her at your apt-- hairs, even the smell-- if your chick smells some other girl's scent=bad news.

And the changing the name associated with numbers will only work if
your GF doesn't TRY CALLING the numbers you've suddenly been calling a lot. If she's a medical student she might be smart enough to try that.

If you don't love her, she may dump you in a week anyway and denying yourself might have been for nothing.

If you really love her marry her unless you have or foresee having significant financial assets.

You can always find other chicks, but true love is rare. And if she turns you down-- for any reason-- you know she's phony. As my smart friend said, " They ALL want to get married."

It's their promotion out of tooldom.

good advice, thanks
shes the thing is shes been busy of late and has an exam today so shell be freed up right when the brazilian gets here... her classes are in the afternoon.... mine are at night, though

now it looks like its not even gonna happen
she told me she has a boyfriend... so i told her i have a girlfriend
she got really pissed and told me she doesnt wanna see me anymore