rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A "SPORTS" forum section or subforum? or keep it the way it is?

A "SPORTS" forum or subforum? or keep it the way it is?

Currently, if you post anything related to SPORTS it goes under the "everything else" forum section.

I really like that there is a new "books/essays" section extracted from the "everything else" category.

I consider myself a well-read person, however, the abundance of new and fascinating reading material under the "books/essays" section is impressive. Despite my extensive use of the search engine.

Having a forum section just for sports...as in "game", "travel", "lifestyle", "books/essays", "sports", "everything else". Maybe helpful in certain regards:

#1. It will simply compile all the sports into one section. From rugby to spear hunting to discus to Tennis to Fencing...etcetera.

#2. It will introduce forum members to unique and interesting sports, e.g. Woolsack Races to Shin Kicking to Octopus Wrestling to Pasola to Dwarf throwing to Curling to Sepak Takraw to Underwater rugby., etcetera. Some you may like, others you may dislike.

#3. Any interesting new posts on sports(NBA, football, Ice hockey, etc.) will not be easily buried under the avalanche of "women did this or that to her husband and got away" that fills up the everything else section.

Feel free to post below why you think the forum NEEDS or...why you think the forum DOESNT need a forum dedicated solely to SPORTS section..and take the POLL.

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

For those interested in learning about RUGBY. i cannot think of a more excellent introduction than this video:

starting from 0:10.

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Sorry, no plans for a sports subforum.