rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I hate going bald

I hate going bald

am 27 and going bald already.

I got the sort of baldness that comes at the top of your head as opposed to the receding hairline.

What do you guys suggest.

Keep my hairstyle. Which is similar to this:

[Image: Sergio-Ramos-Men-s-Health-sergio-ramos-3...00-624.jpg]

Do a short hair look:

[Image: ben-affleck-balding.jpg]

Or go for the shaven head:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq8CA081Ig-sT8_sUzvse...lHL3j-xboz]

I hate going bald

Love shaving head on #1 and beard on #3. Being a Russian I get a large pass on things. Or I just allow myself one

I hate going bald

Hit the gym an lift heavy and shave your head...... an dont give 2 fucks about it and you will be fine

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I hate going bald

Quote: (08-06-2013 08:09 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Hit the gym an lift heavy and shave your head...... an dont give 2 fucks about it and you will be fine

I'm stacked bro... 210 at 5'11. In that case just need to shave the head ha

I hate going bald

Shave it and tan it..

I hate going bald

I wouldn't mind going to bald if I have a look like 2nd guy (similar to Jason Statham)
In fact, I would prefer to go bald instead of looking average guy with a full hair lol

I hate going bald

sebastian this is a pro-football player and model. I don;t think it matters what he looks like... he'd get pussy by the boatload.

I hate going bald

I have no visible hair loss, but it should make you feel better to hear this: I often shave my head to a #2 clipper (1/4 inch) which basically looks shaved, and I have noticed many girls are more attracted to me. The only thing is it makes my skin look more white, so you probably need to get a facial tan if you do it.

I hate going bald

Dude, you look just like Ben Affleck.

Take care of those titties for me.

I hate going bald

Quote: (08-06-2013 09:47 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Dude, you look just like Ben Affleck.

you can't be serious lol

I hate going bald

Don't they have some really good toupées out nowadays?
You could get a collection of pieces in different styles and colors, and wear a different one for each city.

I hate going bald

Quote: (08-06-2013 11:40 PM)PoosyWrecker Wrote:  

Don't they have some really good toupées out nowadays?
You could get a collection of pieces in different styles and colors, and wear a different one for each city.

surely you jest !?!?

I hate going bald

This is the solution to all you problems...

I hate going bald

Be Vin Diesel, not Moby.

Hopefully you have a good shaped head for being bald.

I hate going bald

Shave it, definitely. Better to take control and look intentional. Your other option is to give Rogaine a try, it deals specifically with the kind of baldness you're dealing with. The draw back is the slow progress, usually three months before you see a difference, and the expense. I'd say shave it and don't look back.

I hate going bald

Get on the meds. If you are going thin at the top of your head then there are a couple of drugs that work for this:
Finisteride - Marketed as Propecia/Proscar, the generic stuff is fine as well
Dutasteride - Marketed as Avodart

You could also try Rogaine/Regaine. I'd recommend using 1mg Finisteride and Regaine foam, you should see some results after a few months. Not too expensive either.

There's some herbal stuff that gets mixed reviews such as Saw Palmetto and I know a guy who swears by using a lasercomb.

I hate going bald

I do rogaine. Obviously I can't know if it's affecting me or not because I have no control group self but I have managed to be less bald than my younger brother

Also don't laugh but

The other day a hair stylist offered to spray instant hair after I made a joke about balding.

If you are not yet majorly bald it just seems to cover up the spot on your scalp that still has some hair but is so thin that my white skin shows through my brown hair

I hate going bald

Propecia is expensive and has some side effects right?

I might still try it again though

I hate going bald

Quote: (08-07-2013 07:29 AM)bacan Wrote:  

Propecia is expensive and has some side effects right?

I might still try it again though

It depends on where you get it from, there are plenty of places online where it's pretty cheap, be sure to check the site reputation first.
As for the sides, I think a very small % of people are affected. One of them being loss of libido but this goes away as soon as you stop taking it. I've never had any problems.

I hate going bald

it screws with your testosterone in a major way. thats why bodybuilding.com and professional muscle people are against it

I hate going bald

Baldness cure coming soon...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/bal...18446.html

I hate going bald

Get Finisteride its same as propecia. You can get 90 day supply for 10 bucks which is a year supply since each pill gets cut into 4

I hate going bald

Finasteride=No boner for some people.

I hate going bald

Just curious - why not use rogaine? side effects seem to be mild, and clinically proven to help maintain hair.

I hate going bald

Finasteride is the one with the dangerous sides not Rogaine. Rogaine stimulates growth but won't keep hair from falling out.