rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how to run a guest profile in firefox

for players who might let a girl check her email from time to time. i run a guest profile of firefox when somebody wants to borrow my computer. this way she can't log into my shit or see my browsing history etc

this link explains how:
http://www.tucows.com/article/2026

open this thread in internet explorer and close firefox. type firefox.exe -ProfileManager in the run dialog of your start menu. create a new profile and follow the dialog. name it Guest. don't change anything and close the box.

now open up a new notepad text and enter:

set MOZ_NO_REMOTE=1
start "Firefox" "firefox.exe" -P "Guest"
set MOZ_NO_REMOTE=0

save the text file as firefox_guest.bat and be sure to select "all" under "save as type"
this .bat file is a shortcut for running firefox in guest mode; when you double-click it, firefox will run with your guest profile.
to return to your defaults just close firefox and run it from the shortcut you normally use

Quote: (08-06-2013 03:09 AM)cocko Wrote:  

for players who might let a girl check her email from time to time. i run a guest profile of firefox when somebody wants to borrow my computer. this way she can't log into my shit or see my browsing history etc

I'm one step ahead of you. I don't even let them use my main computer, which I lock with password when the doorbell rings. I have a second machine with music and a browser--that's hooked up to speakers, a big screen TV, and a wireless keyboard in the living room--that they can use.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

^^^ Two computers... devious.

Using two different browsers works fine for me.

Am I the only one who gets away with not being paranoid about this shit? I let chicks check their email or whatever on my computer all the time without loading up a separate browser or anything and I've never gotten caught. I rarely clear my history or cache either--pretty much the only measures I take are keeping the forum off of my Chrome "most visited" page and keeping any game-related material in an obscure folder on my hard drive. Have I just gotten extraordinarily lucky or are we too paranoid about chicks snooping around in our shit?

So simple... I have encountered this quite a bit lately...just enable the "guest" profile ( if using windows) Rename your own profile to "work" or whatever and tell them to login to "guest" when they get to to the initial login screen..which obviously should have no password on it...very easy and eliminates all risk as the "guest" profile only has basic user rights and can't browse to other users and has no link whatsoever to your own profile..Roosh I suggest this for you as she could easily switch browsers when your not looking or if you get distracted.

Get the browser extension Click & Clean for chrome or firefox.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...gidfmibmhp
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox...lickclean/

One click and it cleans your history, empties your cache, and a ton of other things if you want it to. Really useful.

Last thing I want is a chick to begin to type 'Gmail' and 'Giant horse cocks fuck tiny Asian pussy' shows up.

I have a machine that lets you sign in with a fingerprint reader - I register different fingers to different user accounts:
Right index - my account
Right middle - 'guest' account
etc. - you could have another one for your pron habits.

Most modern versions of Windows will happily switch between two accounts with no data loss.

Advanced paranoia - Set the screensaver to a short timeout and require the password to access the machine again, press Windows+L to lock the machine every time you step away.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Just start a browser and press CTRL+SHIFT+P

Quote: (08-07-2013 04:01 AM)Northern Wrote:  

Just start a browser and press CTRL+SHIFT+P

she'll still be able to see your bookmarks, history, etc in private browsing mode

I always encourage women to use my computers. Here is why:

1) I have a Keylogger installed that records everything typed on my computer. Every single letter, space, and asterisk. Get one, there are a lot online to download. Some free, others you can pay for.

When a girl decides to cleverly ask if she can “Use my computer for a sec.” I say “Sure, just let me log out of my email.” Then I step out to use the bathroom or make a call. Whatever will give me the excuse of letting her be on my computer alone. First, she will look through my well-doctored Browser History. Remember, I Taylor The Pitch To The Bitch. If I know she likes to cook, I pepper the browser history with cooking web pages to go along with my MMA web pages and professional research. They are all subtle ways to get into her head. She’ll look through and maybe log into her Facebook or email, if not the first time, definitely the second. After that, I can log into every account she has because people, men and woman alike, rarely use multiple passwords. I have a separate password for every single account I use, because I’m smart enough to know that anyone can be had if the other person’s game is strong enough.

Remember: when you read her emails and Facebook messages, do not get mad or act out of anger! If you thought she was telling you 100% truth at any time, you’re a fool anyway. Instead, use the information to manipulate her and the people she interacts with. I download every page that has info on it. I never know when I may need to reference something or need proof. I don’t show anyone the things I find. If word gets out that you hacked her, it can cause ripples in your social pond. Also, I never log into anything until a few days have passed, if their web pages are set to alert them by phone or email when an unknown computer attempts to log in, she may trace it to you.

Get a VPN. It changes and hides your IP number. Cheap and worth it!

2) HARD RULES: I never use my main profile or browser when women are around. I never log into anything when woman are around. I never log into anything on a device that isn’t my own.

3) Like Crippler, I have a screen saver that activates after 30 seconds of inactivity. This does not contradict the other precautions; it makes a woman think I have A LOT to hide and even more eager to use my computer.

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.

Why not just have her log in using another account? I have the guest account disabled on my computer but created another account for other people to use. It's really easy to log off then log in again when someone asks to use your computer.

With the browser solution above, she can always open up Windows Explorer, or the equivalent in other OSs, and look around your files, apps, settings, etc.

Remember, use a separate password for every account you have. Here is an easy way to do it, and make remembering each password easy -> http://lifehacker.com/184773/geek-to-liv...-passwords
Another article: https://www.motorcitytechnology.com/blog...ounts.html
Test your current password here -> http://www.passwordmeter.com

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.