rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls says she feels like she knows me

So i was on a first date last night with a cute Persian number, solid 7.5, and we went for coffee after work. Started talking and I had to her laughing for the majority of the time as I can turn it on when I need to (if i am in good form on the day) and we talked and laughed the entire time...during our date she said she felt like we were old friends and she knew me from somewhere...which is not possible as she only came to this country a few years ago and is far removed from any social circle i am or was ever in....

is this my game working well or is it just her female hamster at work?

I did catch her shit testing me a few times but remembered my training and dealt with it like a champ ( thanks guys).

Just not sure what she is saying here, is it she just feels so comfortable with me that we feel like old friends or is she really have a spot of deja vu?

its a silly question but it left me wondering and as part of my after data analysis I need to answer the question.

thanks in advance.

she just felt really comfortable. like you are her brother or something [Image: tongue.gif]

no, really. you did good. now it is time to escalate with kino (if you haven't done it already) and sexualize the date or she will friendzone you right away.

I did the kino steps as well by touching her hand, arm and back, and changed venu's from the cafe to somewhere for dinner....it went very well and I got the impression she is very keen to see me again.

She even passed my own shit test by paying for half of dinner [Image: smile.gif]

she also responded by touching me a few times as well so I think it was both ways.

thanks for the feedback!

Quote:Quote:

She even passed my own shit test by paying for half of dinner Smile

I think you need a new shit test.

You did good. Part of building intimacy and trust is talking to someone like you've known them forever. That's something that naturals do instinctively. Everyone is your best friend kind of thing.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-05-2013 05:27 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

She even passed my own shit test by paying for half of dinner Smile

I think you need a new shit test.

do you mind sharing a list of good shit tests to use?

If everythings going well you don't need them. If anything just small stuff like leading her around by her hand and sitting next to her at dinner with touching.

That split the check thing can dry pussy up like it's been in death valley with no water in July.

I'd avoid dinner dates, at least initially. Then the split check thing is moot.

Take care of those titties for me.

I was really hungry and she was too, so we went to eat as you do...

as for splitting the check, she offered to and i had already grabbed the first bill at the cafe so I felt it was Ok to accept.

I also did not want to set the precedent that I am a cash machine because i am not.

As for sitting at dinner, she made a point of sitting right next to me , even though it made it hard for her to reach what she wanted so there was a connection or level of comfort as far as i could tell, and i also felt quite comfortable and never really felt i had to try during the date.

she also emailed me as soon as she got home but i did not reply, but will do so today which I think was another IOI

thanks for the feedback guys, my game appears to be improving albeit it slowly yet surely!

If you don't kiss her on the next date and escalate further you're gonna go backwards

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Went on a second date tonight, had a cocktail, then headed for dinner, lead her around to a few different places and got my kino going early...worked like a charm!

She even said during dinner that i reminded her of her father, and as she does not appear to have father issues either, thats got to be a good thing because a lot of women from a healthy family look for a guy thats like their dad or so I have read because thats their reference point in life as to what a male should be like.

After dinner went for another cocktail and as I paid for dinner and first round of drinks she refused to let me buy drinks at all ( thanks for the pro tip El Mech), after we got a second round , she was telling me her jaw was sore again from laughing so I just went in for the kiss , after that she was all over me but I stuck to my plan and when it got late, got her to the station although I suspect she would have come home with me had i asked because she was very very touchy feely but I pretty tired as is so headed home instead.

Little does she know I just got back from Phuket because I lied about where i went for a holiday so as to avoid shit tests or having to explain myself...

After Phuket I will never ever put pussy on a pedestal again nor will I ever look at women the same again!

I will use my proven cook to bang game on her next date and am pretty sure I can secure the bang using it as she loves food and wants to try my pasta.

thanks for the advice guys, its been great.