rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Raven-Symone Is A Bull Dagger

http://www.wusa9.com/dontmiss/269345/283...y-marriage

Raven-Symone, who played 3-year-old Olivia on the 1980s sitcom "The Cosby Show," indicated for the first time Friday that she is a lesbian.

Photo gallery above are of Symone and other openly gay celebrities. If you're on our app click the VIDEO button to view this gallery.

"I am very happy that gay marriage is opening up around the country and is being accepted," the actress said in a statement through her representatives.

"I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage. I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to," she said.

Earlier Friday, Symone posted a tweet: "I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you."

In response to media inquiries after that tweet, her representatives said that "Raven is not getting married. She was just supporting the fact that she heard on NPR that more states legalized gay marriage today."

Symone then subsequently issued her official statement.

In the past, she has said her sexual orientation was a private matter. "My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm datings to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life," she wrote on her Twitter page in May 2012.

After "The Cosby Show," Symone was featured with Eddie Murphy in his "Dr. Dolittle" films and starred in Disney Channel's "That's So Raven."

[Image: LJxiWUQ.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

What a waste of great boobs...

She's been a Disney puppet for 90% of her life which maybe kept her from stating this sooner. This has been a rumor now for 10 years and if you have ever seen interviews with her and they ask about her relationship life you can see how awkward she gets.

She always covered up her body above and beyond what was needed, for a teen and young adult star and with her body and titties when she was fit, I always found it suspect.

Nobody is surprised here.

Oprah is on the clock...

Quote: (08-05-2013 03:05 PM)kosko Wrote:  

[...]
Oprah is on the clock...

...and so is Steadman

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FagHag

You realize your posts are at 1,666 JayMillz and you are talking about homosexuality....the mark of the beast!

Seriously, though, my main issue here is that she waits to come out AFTER the Supreme Court case was decided in gay people's favor.

Sure, as kosko point out, she can't be out as a Disney star - simply because of how our society views sexuality. Accusations of homophobia are bullshit because our society does its utmost to ignore ALL sexuality until it has to and, even then, coughing a bunch of saccharine BS about "making love," etc.

That being said, this woman - who is being lauded - is doing nothing but support authoritarian approaches to regulation of human life in society.

I have talked a lot about this on the forum in many threads, especially as it relates to race & sexuality, but this woman is doing nobody any favors by endorsing gay marriage. I can't tell how many blank stares, angry responses and just downright dumbfounded remarks when I question why the government is involved in the regulation of human relationships at all.

They so clearly accede to the framework of authority figures determining X, Y, or Z that they can't conceive of a world in which they have autonomy. It is why feminists are a gang of dipshit liars who can't even realize - in their empowered, educated independence - that they simply stand for slightly altered modes of conduct for women.

Feminists proudly discuss how they found feminism in college and began to discuss whether painting your nails in feminist or not. They thought they were casting off the chains of oppression. WTF - do what YOU want to do! That thought doesn't even cross their worried mind. Doing what they want is doing what their clique wants - whether its feminist or not or whatever. That is autonomy to them.

Casting a wider net, that is autonomy to Raven. Having Big Sister tell her she and her girlfriend have a legitimate relationship. Have a post about the issue of legitimacy and authoritarianism coming soon.

I recently saw some sad shit on Facebook. Some gay dude married his boyfriend and he updated his status: "FINALLY - WE CAN LOVE EACH OTHER!!!!!"

Something like 160 likes. Great. Proving you believe love is something that is sanctioned by the state and people liking it desperately need to a forum to show off their non-homophobia - an accusation authority figures levy that is meant to put people 100% on the defensive.

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

While I agree you should do as you feel you need to, there are practical reasons for gay people to support and be happy about any legalization of gay marriage. I have a (lesbian) friend who has a wife that is stuck overseas because of immigration issues that a straight couple wouldn't have. Getting on your significant other's insurance is easier if your relationship/marriage is recognized as "official." Etc.

Quote: (08-05-2013 03:46 PM)Sumanguru Wrote:  

While I agree you should do as you feel you need to, there are practical reasons for gay people to support and be happy about any legalization of gay marriage. I have a (lesbian) friend who has a wife that is stuck overseas because of immigration issues that a straight couple wouldn't have. Getting on your significant other's insurance is easier if your relationship/marriage is recognized as "official." Etc.

As a veteran I think it's only fair that military benefits go to the aggrieved, regardless of their gender/orientation.

If it was just about legal and living convenience then civil unions would have been enough to satisfy the pro gay marriage crowd. They wanted more though.

Who cares.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Lesbians are lesbians because they havent been fucked right. Or they are so grotesque that no man will touch them.

Quote: (08-05-2013 10:14 PM)GoldenCock Wrote:  

Lesbians are lesbians because they havent been fucked right. Or they are so grotesque that no man will touch them.

Or because they have not yet met Chuck Norris.

Wald

She's hot. Someone needs to bang her out...

Any takers?

Who cares, here show was total cat-shit anyways, and she is a d-list actor to boot. Gee, the writers at the news outlet must be having a slow news day.

It's interesting that surveys consistently find that a larger percentage of men are gay than women are lesbians. Even considering celebrities, this disparity rings true - there are more gay male actors than lesbians.

Incidentally, just having done some research on the matter, it turns out that Americans think that one in four people are homosexual! From Gallup:

"U.S. adults, on average, estimate that 25% of Americans are gay or lesbian. More specifically, over half of Americans (52%) estimate that at least one in five Americans are gay or lesbian, including 35% who estimate that more than one in four are. Thirty percent put the figure at less than 15%."

Link

It's a testament to the level of pro-homosexual propaganda in the media that Americans estimate that there are perhaps up to ten times the number of gay people than actually exist.

Who wants to bet she came out to boost her career which seems to be in the shitter these days