rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude records all his dates.

Skippy the Mormon pulling some hot ass

Some other broad

ha Skippy freindzoned that bitch in the 3rd video!

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

What is that contraption covering his ears in the third vid?

Wow..not bad at all! He is a 3 and dating up at around 7! I need to get out of the house damn it...lol

I don't know if I would consider this "dating". He's seems more concerned with taping that actually running the game required to get them into bed, but if he actually is Mormon then I'm guessing that is not his direct goal. Nonetheless, for him to get a cute girl (last video) to go on a date with him AND allow him to tape is not an easy feat. I think it would be easier for most of us to have sex with a girl than tape the entire date with her.

Quote: (08-05-2013 07:34 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I don't know if I would consider this "dating". He's seems more concerned with taping that actually running the game required to get them into bed, but if he actually is Mormon then I'm guessing that is not his direct goal. Nonetheless, for him to get a cute girl (last video) to go on a date with him AND allow him to tape is not an easy feat. I think it would be easier for most of us to have sex with a girl than tape the entire date with her.

Yeah, he was definitely taking his time. Anyways, I thought he had some decent banter too - both girls were out of his league and seemed to be having a good enough time. Not a good-looking dude at all; I think he's off to a good start and has some potential if he tightens it up a little bit.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Word on the street is that there's some good talent in the Mormon fishbowl. I got some credible intelligence on Salt Lake City a while back that I never acted on. I sat next to some disenchanted fat guy on a long flight one time who had just left some position in the Mormon church (LDS). He just unloaded a bunch of data unsolicited. The funny part was that I was with a chick, and he didn't give a fuck. The crux of it was thin, cute, old-fashioned girls with a lot of pent-up horniness and interest toward the exotic--in whatever way. The only rub is that you have to sift through the religious ones looking for someone with unimpeachable Mormon credentials and marriage. In Salt Lake City, he claimed, they're more likely to stray from the flock.

Skippy may not stand out as especially attractive, but he has the right resume. And he knows the game in that fishbowl.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Didn't Ali or someone else also say that Utah is an untapped white girl poosy paradise?

Quote: (08-05-2013 11:19 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Didn't Ali or someone else also say that Utah is an untapped white girl poosy paradise?

SHHHHHHH! [Image: wink.gif]

There's a lot I want to say about but due to anonymity I'd rather keep it on the DL. Anyone seriously interested send me a PM and I'll fill you in.

Quote: (08-05-2013 11:19 AM)Menace Wrote:  

I drove through another part of Utah once (long story), and went through a Taco Bell drive-through. I was telling some jokes and being generally interesting while the (hot) girl in the window was assembling my shit. After a little while, she said, "You're interesting, I'm coming with you" and started climbing from her window into my back seat. She made a serious effort before she said, "I'd probably get fired, though," and crawled back. She had a super-cute face, but the body--which I saw during her stunt--was seriously on point.

[Image: VNxDrOf.gif]

She was clearly 90-percent joking, but I can't remember the last time a girl a tried climbing into my car--drunk or sober, night or day, fatty or skinny. I was so suspicious of the whole situation that I got the fuck out of dodge. To be fair, it was a weird-ass town, for other reasons (and I had a chick waiting for me like right then).

Hype-inducing line: In Utah, the fish jump into the boat.

Forum Hype List

Argentina
Brazil
Poland
Montreal
Utah

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter