rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: Good looking guy is rejected

[Image: date0804.jpg]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

She has a very indigenous face.

Her:

Quote:Quote:

I Yelp — not as consistently now. [But] he’s, like, an elite Yelper. He’s just done everything that I’ve done, but to the next level. Which is intriguing; I need that type of personality; I thrive off of that.

Him:

I know she’s pretty sarcastic.
I was laughing at a lot of the stuff she said. I don’t think I’m that funny — usually when I’m funny it comes off as being a jerk. I found her very smart, funny and outgoing and very nice.
I think there was some flirting.

He went for the kiss and was denied:

Jeff:I went for the kiss, and she evaded it. So I went with the thing where we each kiss each other on the cheek. I was content with that.

He tried to arrange another date:

Jeff says his attempts to arrange a second date have been unsuccessful. “I’m interested in seeing Lynn again, but she’s not interested, so it is clearly my loss,” he says.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Is this like this in other countries? I mean really?

He is at least 2-3 points above her, she clearly said that she "needs that type of personality in her life" and still flakes.....

His Beta is showing with the line "it is clearly my loss" but he may of been playing that up for the paper, never know what other hamsters are looking and might want to give him some "condolence" pussy if they recognize him in the streets

His attitude is all wrong. He should have said "It is clearly her loss."

I think they are selling him short by calling him a baker. He was in a phd program at UC Berkeley for the hard sciences. Are we really that shocked that rain man has weak game? The fact that he dropped out of a UC berkeley phd program and is currently baking bread is really weak.

I wish he had said "I would have been down for a second date. The women in DC have a terrible attitude for dating and a terrible attitude towards men because of the scarcity of women" or something to that effect, something to make the point that average women are pedastalized and have too much attention from orbiters that inflate their egos.

Jeff:I went for the kiss, and she evaded it. So I went with the thing where we each kiss each other on the cheek. I was content with that.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

What the hell is an elite Yelper? Anyone? I know Yelp is about writing reviews or something. So elite Yelper is a thing now? Thankfully I have never met a girl that's into Yelp. Fuck that shit.

It's good to see Date Lab back on the RVF.

Clearly his game at managing the contours of the conversation was weak. Bitch dried up her own pussy and he didn't have the talking skills to stop her.

Jeff: She also asked me about my former girlfriend. She asked: Was it a clean breakup? Why did you break up? I felt really comfortable with her, so I was happy to tell her whatever she wanted to know. But it would have been better to hold off asking me that.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-03-2013 12:21 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

It's good to see Date Lab back on the RVF.

Clearly his game at managing the contours of the conversation was weak. Bitch dried up her own pussy and he didn't have the talking skills to stop her.

Jeff: She also asked me about my former girlfriend. She asked: Was it a clean breakup? Why did you break up? I felt really comfortable with her, so I was happy to tell her whatever she wanted to know. But it would have been better to hold off asking me that.

Egad, all he had to say was "the relationship ran it's course, and it just wasn't fun anymore."

Not surprising. Put a guy with weak frame, no game, and other issues with a DC girl whose self-worth has been unduly inflated, and this is what you will get. Yeah, she should be sweet and blah blah, but wishes are for children with cancer, not guys trying to date in a harsh environment. Dude has all the necessary traits to be a pussy smasher, but as with many dudes, his mind is his own prison.

DC seems just awful. Who do these women actually end up with?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (08-03-2013 12:32 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Cats.

[Image: attachment.jpg13617]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

DC really is a black hole for players. No one gets what they deserve in this city.

Could be as simple as that he's a baker one year younger than her, and she's a white-collar chick. Chinese to boot - they typically nakedly value career and status.

here is a pretty telling quote, not sure why i glossed over this the first time:

Lynn: [The conversation was] definitely more lighthearted than serious. I don’t think that he was really trying to hit on me; I don’t think that’s the type of person he is. I think he’s a really genuine person who wants to get to know you. He’s really caring, he just gave off that vibe — what’s the opposite of arrogant? Just, like, a good person.

Translation: Lynn is attracted to more outgoing/aggressive guys who consistently pump and dump her.

A female 4 thinks she is the = to a male 7-8. Where is the news here? Typical American women attitude.

Quote: (08-03-2013 12:59 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

here is a pretty telling quote, not sure why i glossed over this the first time:

Lynn: [The conversation was] definitely more lighthearted than serious. I don’t think that he was really trying to hit on me; I don’t think that’s the type of person he is. I think he’s a really genuine person who wants to get to know you. He’s really caring, he just gave off that vibe — what’s the opposite of arrogant? Just, like, a good person.

Translation: Lynn is attracted to more outgoing/aggressive guys who consistently pump and dump her.

Ha ha. She was calling him beta without having the manosphere language.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (08-03-2013 12:32 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Honestly I think we will have to wait and see. On the one hand certain things about women will never change, on the other hand the current dating environment is more or less unprecedented. This chick likely spent her formative pre-teen years absorbing the full onslaught of unchecked feminist excess in the 90s. When she hit puberty, the dotcom bust had already happened and google was on the rise. Facebook was released before she graduated high school. By the time she entered college, it would be the default social network students and the iPhone was being announced.

Quote: (08-03-2013 12:17 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

[Image: laugh4.gif]

What the hell is an elite Yelper? Anyone? I know Yelp is about writing reviews or something. So elite Yelper is a thing now? Thankfully I have never met a girl that's into Yelp. Fuck that shit.

I wouldn't knock it too much. Frankly, if he goes to yelp meet ups, he will meet women that use yelp who think he is a stud for being elite.

From their site...
What is the "Yelp Elite Squad"?
The Yelp Elite Squad is our way of recognizing and rewarding yelpers who are active evangelists and role models, both on and off the site. Elite-worthiness is based on a number of things, including well-written reviews, great tips on mobile, a fleshed-out personal profile, an active voting and complimenting record, and playing nice with others. Members of the Elite Squad are designated by a shiny Elite badge on their account profile. If you think you or someone you know might be ready to be Yelp Elite, visit http://www.yelp.com/elite.

There is at least one thread on these forums about using yelp to game women.

The guy is just clueless. I was clueless too at 23. The good news is that he'll still be good looking 10-15 years later and will know much more about dealing with chicks. She, on the other hand, will hit the wall and become another aging asian broad shrinking like a raisin. The guy will look at the old picture and laugh, and the chick will look at it and regret.

Seriously, how is anyone still blue pill after reading these Date Labs? I would never have the mental energy to delude myself that long and that hard.

He is a solid 3 points higher than her in the looks department, and probably 15-30 IQ points too.

She rejected him to boost her own ego.

Nuclear Hamster Move

For her, publically rejecting a White guy who is better looking then her, is probably better then sex.

She will relish this moment for years. She showed the world that she is a strong, independent woman [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

It was all a public show for her. She just wanted to make it seem like she has better options and is not easily impressed. She used it as a way to artificially boost her own ego and feminist street cred.

Quote: (08-03-2013 12:38 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

DC really is a black hole for players. No one gets what they deserve in this city.

My location in DC (Dork Central), Columbia Heights/Adams Morgan has a stoop/porch/veranda in a highly dense area from which i observe an assortment of 5's in yoga pants, flip flops, carting and shoveling pizzas down their gullets day or night. The few attractive ones serves only to reinforce your statement.[Image: confused.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Is it really going this direction across the board in the US? I know DC is probably worse than most cities.

Where the slightly below average/or just average (depending on your scale) woman thinks she's too good for the obviously above average male?

I've always heard of average women thinking they're too good for average men these days because of the ratios in the US being so against men. The ratios in "dating age" (23-40) are extremely against men at least. The last time I ever saw more women than guys consistently was in college back in the early 00's.

DC (Dork Central)

Heh, stolen.

He sounds like an upbeat positive guy.

I'd much rather go have a beer with him than run into her.

Oh really, so she's okay for him to meet her friends, wow, I bet he's dying to.

And yes, had there been no interview, no pictures she would have definitely wanted to see him again. These datelabs don't work because the women think they look desperate if they don't reject the guy who likes them. We need some dudes on date lab who just walk in, laugh then walk out.

The dudes a baker. How could she pass up a life time supply of fancy donuts, cupcakes and pizza?

This bitch crazy.