rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Cities in the USA for white men?

Most race threads are about minorities doing well in such and such a city.

I'm currently in Seattle, and being white here is really not an advantage. Any girl that likes my type of look has a lot of men to choose from, so its much more competitive, plus minorities are more exotic.

At the clubs you even see short asian dudes with cute blonde girls all the time. Blacks, mexicans, I've seen all do well here in disproportionate numbers.

This may be the worst place in the country for a white bachelor, dating wise. I've heard Minneapolis is similar, though slightly more favorable.

I'm toying with the idea of getting out of here, though I'm not sure.

What are the best cities for white men to date cute/hot girls (of any race) in the USA?

If your white and you speak some spanish you will be set with latinas in southwest states, florida etc.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

You would think that would be the case in Miami but I didn't see it. When I meet Latinas in white places though where no one really speaks Spanish or is well traveled, I tend to do well with the Latinas, maybe because they can't relate to other guys who aren't familiar with their culture?

I've got my eye on Houston, maybe Dallas.

I've seen pretty much the whole west coast. Cali is better for whites than PNW.

if you come to the bay area, you have more options with the asian girls here. the asian girls here for some reason, love white guys.

Atlanta would be a good option also.

I really want to spend some time in SoCal and the Bay area. I am a HUGE fan of asian girls (to a fault). Very interested in getting down there if there are any dudes in the neighbourhood.

I'm from Cali, but didn't game much in the Bay. My efforts in LA were frankly not rewarded, granted I was only of legal age there for about 6 months. It's not an ideal place for learning game lets say, but I would rank it easier than Seattle.

@Kosko, yeah I'm interested in Atlanta as well. I've heard there's a hipster scene there, though of course the city is predominantly black.

I'm sure all your girl problems would be solved if you were actually a short asian guy haha jk

But seriously, visit a few places before making your decision.

Have you thought about NYC? Most girls there want the good looking rich white guy.

Are you saying that being white in Seattle actually hurts you or are you just looking for some place where it's a definite plus?

Quote: (08-01-2013 12:12 AM)bacon Wrote:  

If your white and you speak some spanish you will be set with latinas in southwest states, florida etc.

The only thing whites dudes know about Latin culture here is Taco Bell.

Quote: (08-01-2013 12:26 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

You would think that would be the case in Miami but I didn't see it. When I meet Latinas in white places though where no one really speaks Spanish or is well traveled, I tend to do well with the Latinas, maybe because they can't relate to other guys who aren't familiar with their culture?

A white guy with Spanish and the some understanding of the culture will do better with Latinas stateside. Any guys that's made long trips south should play that up big time. I walked into a papusaria in Norcross spitting Spanish, and the girl in the back stood there mouth gaping, and had to be reminded to cook my order.

Tampa Bay, NYC, Atlanta, El Paso come to mind. Couldn't speak on SoCal anymore, and haven't been to Miami. Houston?

Quote: (08-01-2013 01:35 AM)kosko Wrote:  

NOOOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

In the states with good game Orlando FL is poosy paradise.

Quote: (08-01-2013 10:05 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm getting out of Hotlanta. Lots of disadvantages, ie. traffic, heat, humidity, crime, isolated. The airport is the best thing going. Black girls and Latinas love white guys here. White guys KILL it in ATL. Real talk. [Image: pimp.gif]

White girls are still the prize around here, but that prize is rotten. Thirsty simps are still chasing and ignoring the ethinticities, which leaves a disparity that I've cashed in on.

I'm kinda back in white girl mode though, but will NEVER turn down a Latina. EVER.

Whitey dudes here are are too polarized, and girls are looking for middle ground. They can be classified here in two groups:

1. Metrosexual/Hipster/Homosexual- You can't tell the difference.

2. Rednecks- Self-Explanatory.

Some on here keep complaining about how bad it's getting, but I still contend the U.S. is a players market.

Quote: (08-01-2013 10:06 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

How is it different than Tampa?

I'm thinking about taking a week or two off to unwind and someplace in the states to slay some sluts would be fun and relaxing.

Quote: (08-01-2013 07:32 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2013 12:12 AM)bacon Wrote:  

The only thing whites dudes know about Latin culture here is Taco Bell.

Quote: (08-01-2013 12:26 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

A white guy with Spanish and the some understanding of the culture will do better with Latinas stateside. Any guys that's made long trips south should play that up big time. I walked into a papusaria in Norcross spitting Spanish, and the girl in the back stood there mouth gaping, and had to be reminded to cook my order.

Tampa Bay, NYC, Atlanta, El Paso come to mind. Couldn't speak on SoCal anymore, and haven't been to Miami. Houston?
Like anyone knows what Norcross is....

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (08-01-2013 10:21 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2013 10:05 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm getting out of Hotlanta. Lots of disadvantages, ie. traffic, heat, humidity, crime, isolated. The airport is the best thing going. Black girls and Latinas love white guys here. White guys KILL it in ATL. Real talk. [Image: pimp.gif]

White girls are still the prize around here, but that prize is rotten. Thirsty simps are still chasing and ignoring the ethinticities, which leaves a disparity that I've cashed in on.

I'm kinda back in white girl mode though, but will NEVER turn down a Latina. EVER.

Whitey dudes here are are too polarized, and girls are looking for middle ground. They can be classified here in two groups:

1. Metrosexual/Hipster/Homosexual- You can't tell the difference.

2. Rednecks- Self-Explanatory.

Some on here keep complaining about how bad it's getting, but I still contend the U.S. is a players market.

I find that to be the same here, most of the white guys in NYC are ultra preppy and limited in their outlook and opportunities, I call it the 'CT Cowboy' I discovered latina's fairly late in life and its like a whole other world for me, I am learning spanish and respecting and admiring the culture so much more now. You pretty much have the pick of what you want here, and most of the white girls are either alcoholics or nerds.

Quote: (07-31-2013 11:59 PM)Tenerife Wrote:  

What are the best cities for white men to date cute/hot girls (of any race) in the USA?

You have to pick the cities that are TOUGH for minorities.

1) Most southern cities.
2) Cities that have a high concentration of post grad frat and sorority types. The mid atlantic region has these.

From what I have seen of Latinas in the DC area, they are of the lower-quality Latina...like ones with native blood in them. Most here are from El Salvador or Honduras. I don't think there's too many Dominicanas or however you call them.

Quote: (08-01-2013 10:31 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

I'm thinking about taking a week or two off to unwind and someplace in the states to slay some sluts would be fun and relaxing.
More tail. There's so much you wont even know what to do about it.

Why are black/hispanic guys posting on this thread?

Where on the planet is it NOT good for white men??

I know a lot of the California guys who move to Dallas can absolutely kill it out here. Then again anyone can that is well groomed and possesses decent game.

Quote: (07-31-2013 11:59 PM)Tenerife Wrote:  

I'm not white and I've never been there, but what are your thoughts on Hagåtña?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jrmannn/col...465753830/

Quote: (08-01-2013 11:57 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2013 10:31 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

More tail. There's so much you wont even know what to do about it.

Why are black/hispanic guys posting on this thread?

The last GF's sorority had it's national conference there a month or so ago. Over 700 sorority girls.

That's probably pretty common there with Disney and all, although before that I would have guessed it was more of a family destination.