rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DAA - Make you strong like ox

What is DAA?
DAA is a natural testosterone boosting supplement. It's found in a lot of mediterranean foods, and you can buy it online for fairly cheap. I found a decent month's supply for $10, which, given what it does, is peanuts.

Does it work?
I believe it does. I don't tend to have a "placebo" effect from supplements, I generally assume all of them are crap, but I've noticed when I tried it I had much increased drive & strength at the gym. Noticeably so, too. What creatine does for endurance, it does for raw strength at low reps. Put a solid 20 on my low row, 10 on my bench, and 20 on my squats, pretty much overnight. Much more focus, much more of that "gonna fuck shit up" feeling. I start my bulks now with it, helps break plateaus, etc. Basically, the short version is it did for me what zinc does for some people, albeit not me. It's actually been clinically proven to work, which is more than most similar things, and to work to a decent degree (I think the tests were like 30, 40% improvement in test, which is not massive but still someting noticeably felt).

What's the catch?
The catch is that it's a fuckin' test booster. This means side effects can mean nipple sensitivity, gyno like symptoms, water retention, puffiness, and if you take too much you turn into a bitch. You can't take it more than 2 months in a row, and I really don't recommend more than one without a month off. This is like any real actual test booster that works. Real legit steroids do this.

So how do I not have that happen?
Stack with an aromatise inhibitor. You can get DAA and an AI off something like amazon for pretty cheap, it's legal, OTC, and generally works. The two work well together, one raises test until you start converting it to estrogen, the other blocks said conversion

What are your results?
Mine: I tried it first with no AI, since it was dirt cheap off amazon ($10). First day, noticed nothing, no surprise. Second day, went into the gym, attacked it like a monster. All my lifts were up, everything went swimmingly. Had the same effect on day 4, but by day 6 I had adjusted a bit and needed the AI. With the AI I finished out a month, put on 2 pounds of lean mass, which is good for second year lifting and in a recomp, not a bulk, even with my genetics. Mood was generally similar, a bit more noticeable of a boost from lifting, felt a bit more in control, stronger, etc. Libido was slightly affected, but not too much. Still, great results for $35 total. I stopped it, went back after 2 months, and had less effect from it. Stopped it again, just now started it up, and have had a pretty significant effect from it--lifts are up, intensity is up, and I'm finally breaking my plateau. Put a good 20 on my lifts overnight, didn't even think about the X factor in that until about 2 minutes before I started writing this. Using 2 months of DAA, I've put on about 7 pounds lean mass while almost continuously cutting in a deficit since Feb, as an intermediate lifter. That's not "omg amazing", but that's certainly a success story for me. It's a great tool for breaking a plateau, it really, truly is, and a good one also for jump-starting a bulk.

How do I take it and get it?
Usually I take 1500mg 2x daily when on it, for a month, once every few months. I take it also with the AI, and the AI at the max recommended dose, if not higher--short-term estrogen depletion only causes sore joints, so I'm not worried, I have that anyway.
You can buy both off amazon. Be sure to verify the quantity per tablet/capsule/whatever of your DAA. I have preferred brands of both both for price and effectiveness, but I'd rather not list them without the go-ahead from someone like Roosh or Tuth, since I don't know the forum's policy on that. I'm not paid to advertise it, and I'm sure you can find a shitton of DAA sources. AIs are more limited, but a google search will find the most popular one. It shouldn't be more than $40 for both. If you really need to, just shoot me a PM and I'll point you towards a few good ones.

Any other tips?
It works, like anything, for everyone differently. However, you'll probably see the main effects after a week, takes that to get really into your system. It is easy to forget the effect of it, since you get mentally used to it pretty quick, but you'll notice it when you stop.

For the uninitiated, I guess you're talking about D-Aspartic Acid. It's mentioned elsewhere on the forum. I have tried it myself and didn't notice a huge effect on exercise capacity or anything else, but I "don't even lift" [Image: smile.gif]

Which aromatase inhibitors are considered the best?

If you want a better understanding of D-Aspartic Acid I would suggest you read this...

http://examine.com/supplements/D-Aspartic+Acid/

Quote:Quote:

D-Aspartic Acid is one of the two forms of the amino acid Aspartic Acid (sometimes referred to as Asparate depending on pH), with the other form being L-Aspartate. The benefits associated with D-Aspartate are unique to it, and do not apply to L-Aspartate and only minimally to dietary Aspartic Acid (due to low concentrations of D-Aspartate).

D-Aspartate is essentially a neurotransmitter and a stimulant, as well as a precursor to another neurotransmitter and stimulant (NDMA). It works in a central brain region to cause a release of hormones such as Luteinizing Hormone, Follicle-Stimulating Hormone, and Growth Hormone secondary to acting on receptors directly. D-Asparate may also build up in the testicles, where it alleviates a rate-limiting step of Testosterone synthesis and thereby increases testosterone levels minorly.

There are minimal human studies on the subject matter, and minimal interventions at all. The majority of information is assessing the roles D-Aspartate has in the body under normal conditions, and does not consider supplementation.

I tried it and didn't get the same results. But I was partying a lot.

Try stacking DAA with Ginger Root Extract. (Ginger increases conversion of cholesterol to testosterone as well, making it a natural stack with D-Aspartic Acid.) It wouldn't hurt to add a little L-Dopa as well to help combat the rise in prolactin.

Quote: (07-31-2013 11:42 AM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Which aromatase inhibitors are considered the best?

Anastrozole (Arimidex)
Letrozole (Femara)
Exemestane (Aromasin)

do your research on this on bodybuilding.com mesomorphosis.com and isteroids.com alinboard.com steroid.com and http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums...cle-forum/

btw y'all should stop fucking around. it's the 21st century. if you want to lift and safely use performance enhancers you can. safely.

Not legal in the US, mate.

I use Erase, not the special expensive one just the generic one off amazon. Good AI, imo.

All you need to know about test booster supplements is that all of the guys selling you supplements are all on test.

Put differently, "The only test booster that works is test."