rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Made-Men.com

Made-Men.com

Just found this site. Anyone been through the internship, or sent an email?

http://made-men.com/join-the-outfit/

[qoute]

What we are looking for:

Men with integrity and loyalty
A powerful intellectual curiosity
The ability to work collaboratively across disciplines.
Smarts, raw g intelligence
Ability to put together complicated mental maps and connect disparate ideas
Social facility and bonding ability
[/quote]

Whoever runs it sent me a email negging me, so I'm probably not qualified to join, but was curious as to what they're selling?

Made-Men.com

Made-Men is our umbrella site for occasional blog posts and recruiting interns. We're a small crew setting up businesses worldwide, led by an entrepreneur who happens to be a manosphere personality who is kind of nuts about anonymity, and prefers not to link his name to Made-Men. And we keep Made-Men separate from our actual businesses. So it's a bit opaque but not really. Once you get in it all becomes clear. Just your garden variety location-independent entrepreneurs.

We are still looking for interns, so if you feel you want to pack a bag and quit your job, drop us a line. Ali, we will consider you too if you can get past the initiation which involves Balinese arak, traditional New Guinean tattooing and a small spoon.

Made-Men.com

How old is this operation?

What area of business?

How many interns have become employees/partners to date?

Made-Men.com

So you chose to introduce this to the forum by pm'ing Ali with an attached insult?

Seems legit. Where do I sign up or should I just pm Westcoastafesto?

Made-Men.com

Sounds like a Dungeons & Dragons club.

Or a gay sex cult.

Made-Men.com

Quote: (07-30-2013 05:52 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Sounds like a Dungeons & Dragons club.

Or a gay sex cult.

Come on man, you've seen Goodfellas, it can't be that.

Can it?? [Image: tard.gif]

Made-Men.com

Looks like spam. Trying to monetize desperation.

Made-Men.com

Nothing says "great reputation" like anonymity.

Made-Men.com

We need to get to the bottom of this.

Made-Men.com

Notice on the blogroll no mention of Roosh but ROK is there. Obvious rvf member trying to be slick.

Made-Men.com

Quote: (07-30-2013 05:14 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

How old is this operation?

What area of business?

How many interns have become employees/partners to date?

The founder has been making his income from online businesses for about a decade. He needed some help to expand, and wanted to pass on his skills, so he started up the current program about six months ago. At the moment there are two onsite interns, with more working with us offsite. We're creating and selling physical products.

For me it's been a great experience living in Indonesia, learning about business and making some new friends. It's good to work with people who are on the same page about being adventurous and entrepreneurial.

Made-Men.com

Quote: (07-30-2013 07:52 PM)Balboa Wrote:  

The founder has been making his income from online businesses for about a decade. He needed some help to expand, and wanted to pass on his skills, so he started up the current program about six months ago. At the moment there are two onsite interns, with more working with us offsite. We're creating and selling physical products.

Sweet.

Where should we send our name, addresses, social security number, and copy of most recent credit report to?

Made-Men.com

Probably that guy who wrote the article about working out and bragged about his results but posted a picture of himself that looked like Jason Segel in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Made-Men.com

Quote: (07-30-2013 11:18 AM)Balboa Wrote:  

led by an entrepreneur who happens to be a manosphere personality who is kind of nuts about anonymity, and prefers not to link his name to Made-Men.

Gmanifesto? You'll be snuffed out now.

Made-Men.com

Honestly it seems pretty cool (the idea) What are you working on?

Made-Men.com

If anonymity is something the founder wanted why are you posting all that other shit? I mean, I have business and wouldn't post who or what I would bang on my car site or about feminists or any of that.

Made-Men.com

Nope, not Gmanifesto. Or is it??? No, can't be because G still hasn't met anyone in person...

Just a guy running businesses online, who happens to be a manosphere blogger, and hired some like-minded guys who wanted to learn biz.

We have a few businesses, we sell physical products rather than info or software, and while I don't want to talk about our niches too much here, one new area we are playing around with involves 3D design and printing.

Made-Men.com

This whole thing sound fishy. Someone needs to come clean.

Made-Men.com

Quote: (07-30-2013 08:22 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

If anonymity is something the founder wanted why are you posting all that other shit? I mean, I have business and wouldn't post who or what I would bang on my car site or about feminists or any of that.

Not quite sure what you mean here. You have a business and your el mech identity is kept separate from that, right? Same with us.

Made-Men.com

I'll join, but expect to be paid $2500 per month, ticket to the location, and accommodations. I'm the greatest player on the forum, and someone already offered to buy my RVF identity for 50K. Hiring me would put your biz in the fast lane.

Made-Men.com

Quote: (07-30-2013 08:32 PM)Balboa Wrote:  

Not quite sure what you mean here. You have a business and your el mech identity is kept separate from that, right? Same with us.
And I wouldn't link manosphere sites to my business

Made-Men.com

Quote: (07-30-2013 08:42 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I'll join, but expect to be paid $2500 per month, ticket to the location, and accommodations. I'm the greatest player on the forum, and someone already offered to buy my RVF identity for 50K. Hiring me would put your biz in the fast lane.

Your credentials didn't check out. But if you're passing through Indonesia, hit us up. Same goes for other forum members.

Made-Men.com

Quote: (07-30-2013 08:55 PM)Balboa Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2013 08:42 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Your credentials didn't check out. But if you're passing through Indonesia, hit us up. Same goes for other forum members.

What does that even mean? Background check? Blood test? Hair sample? Last 5 women ratted him out for having a small penis?

Ali is a walking television show.

Xsplat is in that neck of the woods and has a blog. Xsplat, you being mean to Ali now?

Made-Men.com

Xplat

Made-Men.com

Quote: (07-30-2013 08:47 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2013 08:32 PM)Balboa Wrote:  

And I wouldn't link manosphere sites to my business

Exactly. We keep our biz separate. But when it comes to recruiting, we want guys who are on the same page as us...it's a lifestyle business. We work hard and play hard and we don't want average corporate dudes who expect things to be given to them on a platter.