rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any advice on getting laid in Poland?

I'm heading to Poland for my buddy's birthday pretty soon. I've been to Poland twice before and absolutely loved it ... HOWEVER when I went then I had no game and didn't have the confidence to approach.

Since that time, I've improved a lot in terms of my game. I have no issues with approaching, am generally pretty good at keeping a fun conversation going and will get a kiss/phone number most nights I go out. Although I'm not quite at the stage where I can roll into a club and take any girl I want home, my overall game is now at a reasonably solid stage.

I have decent knowledge of Eastern European nightlife etc. and I've seen how hot the girls in Poland are. However, I'd appreciate some advice on gaming them, specifically:

* In terms of your overall approach, should you game them like Western women (use a lot of sarcasm etc) or do they not respond well to it, like Brazilian girls?
* Is being "alpha" as important or more important over there? Guys in E. Europe are generally more alpha than western guys.
* Do girls have their guard up in nightclubs more than western women? Do you think day game will be a more efficient use of my time?
* Is it worth your while making friends with guys in the club?
* How much of a problem is the language barrier? Do girls in big cities like Krakow generally speak OK English? (I'm learning a little bit of Polish before I go, but I won't be an expert by any means)
* Any other tips you can think of?

i should also mention that we'll be staying in an apartment very close to the city centre, which is good for logistics and certainly better than hostels in terms of getting at least some privacy.

Cheers, alchemist

Wanting to know this too.

I have a buddy who married a woman from Poland...he has about much game as Steve Urkel on red bull and coke....his wife placed third in some Miss Poland beauty pageant...if he can pull you can pull...

Generally Poland women should be gamed in the same way as any Eastern European women. There were threads discussing in, look them up. To summarize your questions:

Quote: (09-21-2010 10:25 AM)alchemist Wrote:  

* In terms of your overall approach, should you game them like Western women (use a lot of sarcasm etc) or do they not respond well to it, like Brazilian girls?

No, you should not, and they do not respond well to it and will write you off as arrogant foreigner. The girls in EE are generally very insecure internally, it is more like Asia in terms of females competing for males, not like US when you see fat cows in bars being approached ten times during the evening. Also her English may not be good enough to understand your sarcasm, and she may think you're making fun out of her.

Quote:Quote:

* Is being "alpha" as important or more important over there? Guys in E. Europe are generally more alpha than western guys.

It depends on how you define "being alpha". Showing security and confidence is important, but being cocky and behaving like a dick will bring you nowhere.

* Do girls have their guard up in nightclubs more than western women? Do you think day game will be a more efficient use of my time?

Yes and yes. Generally it is significantly harder to get one night stand in Eastern Europe comparing to USA, and the girls prefer to progress slowly. Getting a kiss in first hour is extremely difficult if you compare it to USA. Most girls go to the night club to have fun with their friends, you'll see very few to none girls who went there alone in attempt to get laid (this is "no-no" for females in EE culture). Also Poland is very religious (Catholic) comparing to other EE countries, and by that I mean they live it, not the American way of visiting a church on Sunday and then going to bar, getting drunk and finding a cock.

This is extremely useful, and this is how I'd advise you to proceed. Present yourself as a calm, confident but funny guy (don't be a clown) with a lot of experience, make friends with guys and exchange phone numbers. Always let them know you're not gay (this may be their first though), but a visitor, and you are interested to befriend some locals to learn the country "from the inside", not just tourist only places. This may get you invited into house parties, where it is very hard NOT to score unless you get drunk.

* How much of a problem is the language barrier? Do girls in big cities like Krakow generally speak OK English? (I'm learning a little bit of Polish before I go, but I won't be an expert by any means)

Big cities/young girls are usually ok.

"This is extremely useful, and this is how I'd advise you to proceed. Present yourself as a calm, confident but funny guy (don't be a clown) with a lot of experience, make friends with guys and exchange phone numbers. Always let them know you're not gay (this may be their first though), but a visitor, and you are interested to befriend some locals to learn the country "from the inside", not just tourist only places. This may get you invited into house parties, where it is very hard NOT to score unless you get drunk."

This is very good advice - if you meet them in clubs tell them you want to learn as much about their city and culture as possible while you are there. Ask them what you should do during the day, what are the highlights of their city that most people dont see, what do the locals do and how do they live - do that and they will usually be more then happy to spend time with you doing those things. At that point, if you can't close, you're doing something wrong. But most Eastern European's I've met aren't really the one night stand type, or the drunk hook up like American girls do, but if you put in the time you will be handsomely rewarded.

oldnemesis and Brian, thanks a lot for your advice - I think this is exactly what I'm looking for and will come in very useful.

I have a couple of contacts over there, and like I said I'm staying in an apartment, so I'm going to take advantage of my logistics and play the game the way you guys have suggested in order to maximise my results.

Krakow is a very touristy city nowadays, and even when I was there a couple of years ago, the Polish girls were very wised-up on crowds of drunk British guys acting like dicks. I'm going with 3 other guys who are not well-travelled whatsoever and will probably act like the typical "Brits abroad" I just described. Nice to know a bit of useful info, cheers!!

Oh yeah guys, I also meant to ask ... does anyone have any good recommendations for bars/clubs that are slightly less filled with pissed-up tourists? I've had the problem of going into clubs filled with British stag parties in Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia.

If there is anywhere where this MIGHT not be so much of a problem, please let me know...

Quote: (09-21-2010 10:22 PM)Brian Wrote:  

"This is extremely useful, and this is how I'd advise you to proceed. Present yourself as a calm, confident but funny guy (don't be a clown) with a lot of experience, make friends with guys and exchange phone numbers. Always let them know you're not gay (this may be their first though), but a visitor, and you are interested to befriend some locals to learn the country "from the inside", not just tourist only places. This may get you invited into house parties, where it is very hard NOT to score unless you get drunk."

This is very good advice - if you meet them in clubs tell them you want to learn as much about their city and culture as possible while you are there. Ask them what you should do during the day, what are the highlights of their city that most people dont see, what do the locals do and how do they live - do that and they will usually be more then happy to spend time with you doing those things. At that point, if you can't close, you're doing something wrong. But most Eastern European's I've met aren't really the one night stand type, or the drunk hook up like American girls do, but if you put in the time you will be handsomely rewarded.
I concur Brian, you took the words right out of my mouth. In general when your in Poland think of it as a playground and enjoy the experience. Eidoos77. [Image: sleepy.gif][Image: dodgy.gif][Image: sleepy.gif]

Quote: (09-22-2010 06:56 PM)alchemist Wrote:  

Oh yeah guys, I also meant to ask ... does anyone have any good recommendations for bars/clubs that are slightly less filled with pissed-up tourists? I've had the problem of going into clubs filled with British stag parties in Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia.

If there is anywhere where this MIGHT not be so much of a problem, please let me know...

Maybe consider an excursion to katowice or one of the small cities around it? It's not far away.

Find a hot chick on the street, tell her you are looking for recommendations for places to go out that are not full of british stag parties, and ask her for any suggestions she may have. then ask her for her phone number and see if she wants to meet up with you there

If you are American, convey immediately upon meeting them that you are American. They especially perceive NYC as high status. You will clean up, no game needed. My friend closed two 8's (I've seen the pictures) he met in bars in 5 days. He said the British guys and everyone else got owned because of the lower perceived status. And drop all sarcasm, they won't get it or appreciate it (you should anyway, even in English-speaking countries).

Quote: (09-23-2010 03:51 PM)Flashman Wrote:  

If you are American, convey immediately upon meeting them that you are American. They especially perceive NYC as high status.

Double-edged. You may easily get into a chick who doesn't like the USA approach toward so-perceived "world domination", and instead of having a conversation where you could demonstrate your value you would waste time justifying your country's actions or explaining why it is like that. This is unlikely to happen if you reluctantly answer her "where are you from" question, but if you convey it immediately, expect to spend the next 30 minutes explaining why stupid GWB was elected for the second term.

Also most girls in EE are not shallow, and they are more interested to know about what kind of person you are, and could care less about where are you from. Those who do care about it are most likely the ones you don't want to spend time with.

You will clean up, no game needed. My friend closed two 8's (I've seen the pictures) he met in bars in 5 days.

Is it 8 by your definition, or by local definition? I don't believe he'd got local 8 (which would probably be like 15 here in US) at all, and a girl which is considered 8 by some guys in US is like 3 by Poland standards. A chick dressed up in a skirt, stockings and high heels is not "smoking hot" - it is what every chick should wear to be considered a female and not a beer-drinking buddy. Clothes cannot change the numeric rating.

This will probably help:
http://vksempireofdirt.com/?p=1412
http://vksempireofdirt.com/?p=1415
http://vksempireofdirt.com/?p=1416

Quote: (09-21-2010 10:22 PM)Brian Wrote:  

and you are interested to befriend some locals to learn the country "from the inside"

damn im a perv

Poland is the place to be...i have been told that you wont find a city where girls are easier than in krakow..

Quote: (09-21-2010 08:22 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Generally Poland women should be gamed in the same way as any Eastern European women. There were threads discussing in, look them up. To summarize your questions:

Quote: (09-21-2010 10:25 AM)alchemist Wrote:  

No, you should not, and they do not respond well to it and will write you off as arrogant foreigner. The girls in EE are generally very insecure internally, it is more like Asia in terms of females competing for males, not like US when you see fat cows in bars being approached ten times during the evening. Also her English may not be good enough to understand your sarcasm, and she may think you're making fun out of her.

It depends on how you define "being alpha". Showing security and confidence is important, but being cocky and behaving like a dick will bring you nowhere.

Yes and yes. Generally it is significantly harder to get one night stand in Eastern Europe comparing to USA, and the girls prefer to progress slowly. Getting a kiss in first hour is extremely difficult if you compare it to USA. Most girls go to the night club to have fun with their friends, you'll see very few to none girls who went there alone in attempt to get laid (this is "no-no" for females in EE culture). Also Poland is very religious (Catholic) comparing to other EE countries, and by that I mean they live it, not the American way of visiting a church on Sunday and then going to bar, getting drunk and finding a cock.

This is extremely useful, and this is how I'd advise you to proceed. Present yourself as a calm, confident but funny guy (don't be a clown) with a lot of experience, make friends with guys and exchange phone numbers. Always let them know you're not gay (this may be their first though), but a visitor, and you are interested to befriend some locals to learn the country "from the inside", not just tourist only places. This may get you invited into house parties, where it is very hard NOT to score unless you get drunk.

Big cities/young girls are usually ok.

O my god, I think I have to disagree with absolutely everything you say. What the hell?
First, to answer the OP, how to get laid in poland? Just show up to the club. You will get liad the same night most of the time. Seriously.

Second, I dont think they should be gamed much differently than west europe girls, they are just easier in general. (basically, english and american girls seem to like sarcasm more than other girls, even french german etc are not so much into this , but yet the difference is not huge and many girls like to be teased etc, it s never necessary though, even with brits or american lol, you guys who like to banter, really you dont need it to get laid, and that is evrywhere in the world)

Third, Guys in East europe more alpha ? LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL man well indeed depends how u define alpha, but in general east europe guys are too scared to approach girls sober, and even when drunk they are all nervous and lame.
In general guys who are warmer than cold east europe guys do very very well. that s all.

fourth, maybe day game is cool, but I ve never done it in poland and have been getting laid like crazy.

Five, you write :

" Generally it is significantly harder to get one night stand in Eastern Europe comparing to USA, and the girls prefer to progress slowly. Getting a kiss in first hour is extremely difficult if you compare it to USA. Most girls go to the night club to have fun with their friends, you'll see very few to none girls who went there alone in attempt to get laid (this is "no-no" for females in EE culture). Also Poland is very religious (Catholic) comparing to other EE countries, and by that I mean they live it, not the American way of visiting a church on Sunday and then going to bar, getting drunk and finding a cock."
MEGA MEGA LULZ, either you have never been in poland, or you are seriously clueless.
IT s way easier to get a one night stand in poland than in western countries(most guys i ve met who have been there agree with me on this)
IT s just too much non sense I cant take it. "getting a kiss in the first hour is extremely difficult"?? man no man on earth who has ever put a foot in a polish night club will say that. I know ugly chodes who can get 5 make outs in an hour in poland.
Most young girls dont live at all the catholic lifestyle. Man have you ever been in poland?? If yes, how many days??? I dont believe you have ever been in a polish night club.
And no it is useless to make friend with polish guys, they are all crazy jealous of foreigners getting laid all the time with their girls, just let them watch getting a new girl every single night.

PS: I will be in poland on summer, I would love to make you come with me to a club and show you how me and other guys get more than 5 make outs a night, fuck in the toilets, etc etc.. If we meet up, you will really see this happening live(me doing it, I get laid in toilets in poland on a very regular basis, and you will see many other guys in the club doing some crazy shits..). Thanks man, This was the biggest non sense i ve seen writen on the internet for a long long time.. (I m still wondering if you have ever put a foot on poland, or if you are just an ugly weirdo, oh you also have to be blind not to see the other guys getting the girls lol )

Quote: (09-23-2010 03:51 PM)Flashman Wrote:  

If you are American, convey immediately upon meeting them that you are American. They especially perceive NYC as high status. You will clean up, no game needed. My friend closed two 8's (I've seen the pictures) he met in bars in 5 days. He said the British guys and everyone else got owned because of the lower perceived status. And drop all sarcasm, they won't get it or appreciate it (you should anyway, even in English-speaking countries).
a bit of non-sense here also. nothing big compared to the huge non sense spitted by oldnemesis but I still have to rectify.
First two girls in 5 days? it s shit in poland. only 2 girls in 5 days?? it means he spent 3 days without getting laid, in poland!!!
you call that cleaning??
Well, british have bad reputation because of the stag parties but i ve had cool good looking brit friends there who cant be mixed with stupid stag guys, and they were getting laid with supper hotties all the time.
Polish girls love the most the french, the spanish and the italians, and the aussies, but also the other wwest europe like german and belgium , switzerland etc. many of them also love very very much the south american guys.(for fuck sake, even an asian guy who was in my hostel got 3 make outs in a night with some hotties) US guys will do fine if they are cool and good looking, but I ahvent witnessed many of them during my several stays in poland getting lot of pussies (I ve seen an indian guy getting lots of pussies, many brazilian and spanish, many aussies, french , brits.. I think the reason i havent seen many US guys getting lot of pussies is mostly because the american guys i ve met in poland did not seem to try much.. I ve met many girls telling me they dont like american guys, but I have also met many girls telling me the same about the brits, and I know many brits who were killing there..)
So basically if you are good looking, it doesnt matter where you are from at all... (and the same if you are ugly: if you are ugly, it doesnt matter you have some Paris or NYC passport lol, she is not going to get wet for you )

Yeah thats what i thought..i was shocked with that comment too..2 chicks in 5 days and they said they killed it? lol

Tg3, you sound like you know your shit :-)
Which city/bar/club do you recommend in Poland?

Quote: (01-12-2011 07:56 PM)Tg3 Wrote:  

a bit of non-sense here also. nothing big compared to the huge non sense spitted by oldnemesis but I still have to rectify.
First two girls in 5 days? it s shit in poland. only 2 girls in 5 days?? it means he spent 3 days without getting laid, in poland!!!
you call that cleaning??

Well, british have bad reputation because of the stag parties but i ve had cool good looking brit friends there who cant be mixed with stupid stag guys, and they were getting laid with supper hotties all the time.
Polish girls love the most the french, the spanish and the italians, and the aussies, but also the other wwest europe like german and belgium , switzerland etc. many of them also love very very much the south american guys.(for fuck sake, even an asian guy who was in my hostel got 3 make outs in a night with some hotties) US guys will do fine if they are cool and good looking, but I ahvent witnessed many of them during my several stays in poland getting lot of pussies (I ve seen an indian guy getting lots of pussies, many brazilian and spanish, many aussies, french , brits.. I think the reason i havent seen many US guys getting lot of pussies is mostly because the american guys i ve met in poland did not seem to try much.. I ve met many girls telling me they dont like american guys, but I have also met many girls telling me the same about the brits, and I know many brits who were killing there..)
So basically if you are good looking, it doesnt matter where you are from at all... (and the same if you are ugly: if you are ugly, it doesnt matter you have some Paris or NYC passport lol, she is not going to get wet for you )

Do have any actual gaming advise, dude?

Quote: (01-13-2011 10:48 AM)Larry33 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2011 07:56 PM)Tg3 Wrote:  

you call that cleaning??

Do have any actual gaming advise, dude?

uhm, as i said, except showing up to the club(avoid the posh clubs), being a cool attractive guy, and being sexually agressive, no more advice, it s all you need in poland... my advice is just go to poland and go to the clubs. (you dont need special strategies or game advice to get laid, girls are easy..)

Quote: (01-12-2011 07:21 PM)Tg3 Wrote:  

O my god, I think I have to disagree with absolutely everything you say.

Before even addressing your "disagreements", could you please provide some information about your knowledge of Poland, and Eastern Europe in general? Myself, I was born and grew up in Lviv, which is ex-Polish territory. There was a significant Polish diaspora, and it was very easy for most of us to travel to Poland until it joined EU - no visas were needed. I had a couple of Polish girlfriends, been there multiple times and understand roughly 30% of the language. How long have you stayed there and where? How fluent is your Polish? Who is your target?

Not to start a war or anything,but I think gaming in Poland would be tough. I have dated three polish girls, it took me awhile to get the nookie - however once I did it was on everyday and did not matter where. I find on the whole eastern european girls love relationships, yes they may go through a slutty stage like most girls.
I even had a mate who went to Poland to stay with a girl for the weekend, he is not a chump and did not even sleep with the chick. So I find these stories about banging chicks in the washroom unbelievable, maybe if it were polish girls outside Poland then i might believe it.
I would suggest a site they use gadu-gadu or myspace.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Everything Tg3 said applies to St. Petersburg as well. However, pretty sure the guy speaks Polish (just as I speak Russian). All you have to do is ... dress nice and show up. Smile a lot, be positive, be happy. You don't need Napoleon style "gaming strategies" to succeed or even a "target demographic." What you need is confidence and a modicum of charm.

Quote: (01-16-2011 01:41 AM)Kurupt Wrote:  

Everything Tg3 said applies to St. Petersburg as well. However, pretty sure the guy speaks Polish (just as I speak Russian).

IF you speak the language (Polish/Russian) AND know local culture, things would work completely different. Most people here, however, aren't.

All you have to do is ... dress nice and show up. Smile a lot, be positive, be happy.

Your advice (same as Tg3) is very generic, and therefore carries little value. It is quite obvious for anyone who ever been out that if you dress in crap and have negative and unhappy vibe, it will bring you nowhere. This is the same anywhere in the world, even Thai whores likely won't pay any attention on such dude. Could you provide some specifics? For example, you mentioned "show up" - where? I haven't been in SPB for ages.