rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What else can I do to protect my son from the Feminist attack on boys?

I have an 11 year old son. He's amazing and full of life, and I would do anything to help him prosper.

How do I raise my boy to see, that he is "descended from heroes"? His grandfather and great grandfathers going back into history have fought and died to protect and feed their families, to build society, and to protect the freedom that we now enjoy. Men have been heroes for half a million years and that is my son's true birthright. I want to make sure he feels that in his heart.

Of course, I see every day how our society is biased against boys. It's truly frightening when you really are living in the middle of it. At least 25% of the boys on our block are being given "behavior modifying drugs" based on the demands of the local school system. After facing a choice between expulsion from school, the parents eventually cave in and drug their boys. (it's the only thing that keeps him working on his homework")

I've seen local parents get divorced (always based on the wife going nuts) and their sons end up homeless, living in cars, sent to elderly grandparents, etc.

If I send him to college at any public school (which is the best we can afford) he will have scumbag feminists trying to brainwash him into feeling bad about being male, when in fact he should be proud of the amazing accomplishments of his fathers.

How to teach him more about the greatness of his ancestors?

I already plan to send my son to an all boys school if I have one. I also want to actively encourage him to approach girls and not fear rejection from a young age. The best thing you can do is lead by example and impart bits of red pill wisdom into him to ensure he isn't one of the castrated manginas of this generation.