rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You know I've never even kissed a ..... girl before...

Since I'm an Asian dude, I generally grew up dating Asian girls. Never touched a white girl. A couple years ago, I met this white girl at a club and starting talking to her. I bounced her to a lounge near my place and we were sitting there talking, then I said "You know, it's crazy, but in all these years I've never even kissed a white girl." This wasn't a lie at the time. In fact I didn't even plan it to have any effect, it just kind of came out.
I saw her eyes light up like diamonds as if she were thinking "ooh well I'm definitely going to be his first!" and before I could even react she was making out with me.

A couple weeks later, same situation. Was talking to another white girl at a club, and as we were dancing and cheeks are on cheeks etc I said exactly the same thing to her. "You know every girl I've been with has been Asian, I've never even kissed a white girl before!" Obviously it was a lie this time but hey it worked so well the first time. Again, she starts making out with me immediately.

Then after we stopped I licked my lips and pretending to be thinking about something for a second, then looked her straight in the eye and said "Wow. White girls are AVERAGE kissers." She almost chokes and starts laughing hysterically and starts kissing me again.

Now, I just use this with every girl. If she's latina, black, arab, white, I'll just tell her she's my first. Works every time. Once you've kissed, the bang comes naturally.

I'll always make sure I don't sound like some virgin and just make it sound like girls of her culture have just somehow always eluded me. eg. "You know it's weird but after all these years I've never even kissed a black girl?"
"You know every girlfriend I've had has been Asian? I find black girls really attractive but I've never even kissed one before."
It's obviously important that you have already built some attraction and she doesn't think you're a loser. She needs to be genuinely surprised i.e. she needs to believe you're a cool guy that has kissed his fair share of girls.

I often get a response of "Bullllshiiiittt I don't believe you" or "Whatteevverrrrr are you serious??" or something like that. Especially from the white girls.
After I kiss them I always pretend I'm let down.
"Really, that's how you white girls kiss?", or "Ummm ok, I think I'm going to stick to kissing Asian girls."
Usually gets a punch on the arm or a look of disbelief and a laugh.

I've decided it probably works well cos I'm Asian, but I think any guy could probably tweak this somehow to make it work for him.

I have never not kissed a girl after saying this to them. Didn't get bangs every time though.

Asian.

Consider that line stolen.

with thanks...

Good share. I'm white but if opportunity knocks will use.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (07-27-2013 08:47 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Good share. I'm white but if opportunity knocks will use.

For a white guy I really think this line would be money if you were working on an Asian girl.

Even memorize some names of famous Asian actresses and celebrities and bring them up in conversation and mention how beautiful you think they are. Then tell her she actually looks like one of them. Then drop the you know I find Asian girls so attractive but I've never even kissed one line and I'm sure you'll get good results

Quote: (07-27-2013 08:54 AM)shibby Wrote:  

Then drop the you know I find Asian girls so attractive but I've never even kissed one line and I'm sure you'll get good results

LOL I can't even begin to fathom saying that particular one with a straight face.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Ahahaha

To black girls I always say I think they're very attractive, cos I feel like otherwise when I say it to them they'll just be thinking "Well, yeah, I could've guessed that." Since Asian guys dating black girls is quite uncommon.

I feel like it really works best if they're genuinely surprised.

So by saying that I try to give them the idea that "Ohh he's really interested in black girls but it's just never happened"

I think they find novelty in the thought of "oooh I'm going to be his first"

Quote: (07-27-2013 09:16 AM)shibby Wrote:  

Ahahaha

To black girls I always say I think they're very attractive, cos I feel like otherwise when I say it to them they'll just be thinking "Well, yeah, I could've guessed that." Since Asian guys dating black girls is quite uncommon.

So by saying that I try to give them the idea that "Ohh he's really interested in black girls but it's just never happened"

I just meant because I've been with so many Asian girls. I live in Asia.

Maybe I'll give it a go with a black girl first. Preferably an African as I could see an African American taking this too personally from a white guy.

That said, I wonder if it'd work for new Asian countries. I've never kissed a Vietnamese. I've never kissed a Japanese girl before, etc. Since Asians who grew up in their home countries are so much more aware of their differences, I think that might fly. Though at the same time a bit of a redundant thing to say when stepping into a new country. If anything, it at least gets the prospect out on the table.

Beyond All Seas

Worked well with black girls in Africa, I have high novelty there, I even just said are African women good in bed? I've never been with an African girl before. And suddenly she has something to prove.

But with white girls, it's just pure gold. I've never seen a girl's eyes light up so fast.

Quote: (07-27-2013 09:26 AM)shibby Wrote:  

Worked well with black girls in Africa, I have high novelty there, I even just said are African women good in bed? I've never been with an African girl before. And suddenly she has something to prove.

But with white girls, it's just pure gold. I've never seen a girl's eyes light up so fast.

Yeah white girls are sluts always eager to prove themselves. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Damn you - I wanna go to Africa.

Beyond All Seas

It's good that so many guys here sleep on Africa. Keeps it ripe for the rest of us [Image: smile.gif] I see lone white guys in clubs there with bundles of women all to themselves.

Quote: (07-27-2013 09:33 AM)shibby Wrote:  

It's good that so many guys here sleep on Africa. Keeps it ripe for the rest of us [Image: smile.gif] I see lone white guys in clubs there with bundles of women all to themselves.

Recommend any particular countries to start?

Beyond All Seas

I haven't been out to West Africa, but I hear it's very hectic, fast paced, and dangerous. I'll go there on my next trip, but don't think it's a good place to start.

East Africa is good, Kenya particularly because it's much slower paced, chilled out, and English is widely spoken. For first timers in Africa, I'd recommend flying into Nairobi and kicking off your journey from there. After that, Tanzania and Uganda have similar cultures and are not bad places to party. To the north Ethiopia probably has the most gorgeous women I've ever seen, but English is not as widely spoken, especially outside Addis Ababa. It's a tougher place for tourists to get around. Took me about 2 weeks to get that flag. Used the never kissed an African girl before line, too [Image: smile.gif]

Interesting, I use something similar to this...

When I go in for a kiss and she is showing apprehension, I'll say:

"Give me you best (insert country of origen) kiss"

If she's from China, "Give me your best Chinese kiss". It gets them to kiss me and work to prove themselves to me, while I judge their quality of kiss.

Lately, I've just been going caveman and dominating their mouth when they are holding back on the kiss.

Quote: (07-27-2013 09:19 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Ahahaha

Maybe I'll give it a go with a black girl first. Preferably an African as I could see an African American taking this too personally from a white guy.

That said, I wonder if it'd work for new Asian countries. I've never kissed a Vietnamese. I've never kissed a Japanese girl before, etc. Since Asians who grew up in their home countries are so much more aware of their differences, I think that might fly. Though at the same time a bit obvious when going country to country.

Pretty much the same thing with me, though I could do it with girls of nationalities I've never been with.

Pecularly, although I'm white (or at least white-looking) I've never banged or kissed a white girl, either. Not that I'm actively avoiding them, just hasn't ever happened yet. Most of the girls I've banged were Asian, while one was originally from Afghanistan and the other was half Kazakh and half Russian (so I guess half white). The phrase "y'know, I've never even kissed a white girl before" would sound funny/interesting coming out of my mouth. I think if I ever find myself gaming a white chic in the near future, I might just try that out just to see how she reacts.

Quote: (07-27-2013 12:34 PM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2013 09:19 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Ahahaha

That said, I wonder if it'd work for new Asian countries. I've never kissed a Vietnamese. I've never kissed a Japanese girl before, etc. Since Asians who grew up in their home countries are so much more aware of their differences, I think that might fly. Though at the same time a bit obvious when going country to country.

Pretty much the same thing with me, though I could do it with girls of nationalities I've never been with.

Pecularly, although I'm white (or at least white-looking) I've never banged or kissed a white girl, either. Not that I'm actively avoiding them, just hasn't ever happened yet. Most of the girls I've banged were Asian, while one was originally from Afghanistan and the other was half Kazakh and half Russian (so I guess half white). The phrase "y'know, I've never even kissed a white girl before" would sound funny/interesting coming out of my mouth. I think if I ever find myself gaming a white chic in the near future, I might just try that out just to see how she reacts.

Interesting. I actually imagined that same scenario earlier when reading this thread. I think it would work especially well in your case.

Beyond All Seas

Hah, that's interesting. It might even work even better for you than it does for me.

I'm going to try it on an Asian girl.

damn shibby its great to hear a roosh v member coming to kenya,

how did Nairobi compare to Mombasa?. How does Kenyan girls compare to Tanzanians?

Used to do something similar when I was in sales. "Sorry, it's my first day" and they would automatically endear to you.

Quote: (07-28-2013 04:20 PM)pirate player Wrote:  

damn shibby its great to hear a roosh v member coming to kenya,

how did Nairobi compare to Mombasa?. How does Kenyan girls compare to Tanzanians?

I got my Tanzanian flag on my last trip and it was good [Image: smile.gif] Can't compare to Kenya though, haven't picked up a Kenyan girl yet. Also, haven't been to Mombasa.
I've found that the girls in Tanzania don't generally go out and party much. Kenyans love to drink and party and dance it seems, but my instincts always tell me don't get it on with girls from the club. I have trouble weeding out the hookers. Sometimes guys come up to me and are like "Hey China do you like this girl? She likes you." Yeah maybe she is just his friend and maybe she does like me. Or, maybe he's just pimping out one of his hoes. Too hard to tell.
Dancing is fun in Kenya though. It's funny how an innocent dance on the dancefloor is a girl grinding up on you, then she touches her toes and shakes her ass and then you basically bang each other doggy style with your clothes on. Yes, looks like you're actually banging. And they have huge asses too. Pirate player, what's up with this? I see groups of friends all dancing like this with each other all the time. It's cool, lol. I did this with a huuuuge girl one night and she almost bowled me over.
I do find I get a lot of interest in Kenya though. Almost all the Asian guys in Nairobi are from China and are like the stereotyped nerdy Asians with New Balance sneakers working for some construction company. If you're well dressed and in shape, you get lots of stares and smiles.

Anyway, this is getting off topic.

Hey also pirate player, are you Kenyan? You should drop a datasheet. It wasn't easy getting clued up on going out in Nairobi.

That's very interesting Line. I should try it. I usually kiss a girl and ask them if they kissed any asian guy before. They usually say just couple or none. I tell them 'oh well I kissed too many white girls....'

I understand your theory though. you should come off as 'I am a cool guy and white girl just didn't interest me' Vs 'oh I love white girls. I've wanted to kiss them for a while but haven't been able too'

shibby yes i am Kenyan and what you have described is a typical night out in Nairobi. The dance scene is heavily influenced by Jamaican music and what you experienced was this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXa3OeLd6pk.

i have been meaning to drop a sheet but i figured most guys were not interested.

Quote: (07-29-2013 04:49 AM)pirate player Wrote:  

shibby yes i am Kenyan and what you have described is a typical night out in Nairobi. The dance scene is heavily influenced by Jamaican music and what you experienced was this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXa3OeLd6pk.

i have been meaning to drop a sheet but i figured most guys were not interested.

We're all interested in a lot of places, no city goes undiscovered in the Roosh V forum. Who knows, with your datasheet maybe you can convince some members to visit Nairobi.

And....good posts are good stories to read.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

This works but I've never realised the power of it to be fair. I always used to say to white females I've never been with a white girl before now I think about it and have always ended up banging them. I'll reserve this line in the memory banks from now on

Quote: (07-29-2013 05:46 AM)Millz Wrote:  

This works but I've never realised the power of it to be fair. I always used to say to white females I've never been with a white girl before now I think about it and have always ended up banging them. I'll reserve this line in the memory banks from now on

I've also noticed when you talk about Asian guys with white girls they always just say "they only ever date other Asian girls". You almost sense a bitterness about it.

Probably why they get so excited when you talk about kissing them. For the white girls that actually like Asian guys, I get the feeling we seem unattainable to them. It's funny, because Asian guys often think the same way about white girls.