rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

metrodcpua.com feedback?

metrodcpua.com feedback?

I'm in the MD suburbs of DC, and I want to learn daygame. I work full time and go to law school part-time, so going out at night is not really optimal (I'm just too tired at the end of the day). Despite this crazy schedule, I need to meet new women (I am recently divorced). I should say up front that I have yet to do a cold approach. However, I'm not certain if this is best started by biting the bullet and going alone, or joining some kind of organization and doing it with others (for encouragement). Obviously AA is an issue.

Has anyone here had experience with DC Lair in the subject line? Was it helpful to get you started/improve? I'm not interested in speakers as much as gaming with like-minded individuals.

I would take roosh's workshop, but despite it's reasonable price, it's not something I can financially justify right now.

I think I've read more than enough material (including Bang).

metrodcpua.com feedback?

Menace, Im in DC metro area and will help you out if I can. PM me and we can get some ideas going. I am not sure if you are from the DC area or just moving here, but its a shitty place to meet women, I mean I still meet and bang buts its really more of a challenge than most other areas you will encounter.

I myself am new to some areas of game and kind of an old natural at other areas. Never too late to either aquire game or in my case sharpen up on some old techniques or clear up some lacking areas of your game.

metrodcpua.com feedback?

"I would take roosh's workshop, but despite it's reasonable price, it's not something I can financially justify right now."

I have no idea what your financial situation is, but I would bite the bullet.

I mean, how important is it for you to swoop girls?

Plus, you "go to law school part-time", so you will be able to immediately leverage what you learn in that environment.

I bet it will make you a better lawyer as well. Maybe funnel some of those student loans in that direction.

metrodcpua.com feedback?

Get out into the field, going out with an experience wing, who is on the game tip as well always helps, but just putting yourself out there is the first step. Go out even if it's by yourself and start doing approaches, you'll probably get blown out a bunch at first, but it's all part of the learning process. Also work situational openers with day game, (ie: chat up the cute girl in line at the grocery store, ask the cute girl about her book at the coffee shop, make a funny observation about something random going on with a girl on the metro, etc.)... I myself find night game easier, because I tend do use alcohol as a crutch due to its social lubricating properties, and with just the right buzz sometimes I get into "the zone" where everything I say comes sharp with the confidence, humor, timing, wit, etc. That said day game can be money and I have gotten numbers though day game, although most of my hook-ups are from night game. Where I live there are no "lairs" or game communities, and while it normally wouldn't be my thing, I think it's a good idea for a newbie, who doesn't have many good wingmen. Also, while this is a game forum, based on what you're saying, I'd try online dating, as it's convenient, easy, and saves time/money, people give on-line game shit, but in this day in age everyones doing it, and at the end of the day I don't care how I get laid, as long as I'm not paying for it.

metrodcpua.com feedback?

Quote: (09-16-2010 12:46 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"I would take roosh's workshop, but despite it's reasonable price, it's not something I can financially justify right now."

I have no idea what your financial situation is, but I would bite the bullet.

I mean, how important is it for you to swoop girls?

Plus, you "go to law school part-time", so you will be able to immediately leverage what you learn in that environment.

I bet it will make you a better lawyer as well. Maybe funnel some of those student loans in that direction.

Word, I was basically going to say the exact same thing, but decided to offer some differ insights in my first reply. As someone who prioritized money over women for so long, I realize you need to find a balance to be happy in life. Look at working with Roosh as an investment in your personal happiness. While it's still a little bit of loot, if you compare the personalized attention you'll get with Roosh vs. a big name bootcamp like "Lovesystems", you'll realize it's a deal and you're saving beaucoup dollars.

metrodcpua.com feedback?

Rocco81: I've been in the area about 2 years, but only really single in a meaningful sense since early August of this year. I will PM you. I know people say DC has no hot chicks, but in my Metro ride down town I almost always see a couple of girls I find attractive. Maybe my standards are low. Or are they all just super bitchy/uppity? Isn't that the case in most E Coast cities? Anyway, I'm not moving to Estonia or Latvia any time soon, so gotta work with the material here. I know DC girls can be snotty, but pretty much no DC chick can out-credential me.

Gmanifesto: Yes, I have considered your point before. I will think about it some more.

OG: I have started to do more situational openers, etc. The funny thing is that I'm not really afraid of being rejected/told no, it's just this weird friction in my head between saying something and not saying anything. Not saying anything is more of a bad habit. I have considered on-line game, but it's actually more important to me to develop game skills than to get laid (I know that sounds sort of weird), although I know it's different for everyone.

metrodcpua.com feedback?

Menace: Yes some can and will out credential you ( I mean I don't know anything about you...but even if they cannot do it, they will try and some might actually believe they are better than you even they clearly are not) They might have graduated top of Harvard law for instance and work around really powerful people. That is of course if you even bother to step into play that credential game BS. Point is that us guys, we don't really care if she is a rocket scientist...if she is lame or fat and gross we don't want her. Whereas a woman will def place you up a few rungs on the ladder if you are an ugly guy but have some good profession, of course in part of the $$ you bring home, but also the status (bragging to her friends she is dating a lawyer or Dr.) and you come accross as having a high IQ aka. good mating material/priveledged smart offspring.

Whoever said DC is full of ugly girls is pronbably just hating. *Though they do dress more conservative maybe that is what the judgement is based on* But DC has women from Japan to Africa, Norway to Brazil and back. There are tons are very very fit women with every skin tone and hair color imaginable. They def. do not have the sexy body language of Euro or Latina's and they more often than not have a scowl on their little gov't contractor faces.

Nah, its not so much the basic looks per se, The problem with DC is the attitude. You can go out and see allot of 8-10's but chances are they will be snooty and hold themselves to a much higher standard than they should. Whereas a chick, pretty much anywhere else who is an 8 or 10 will be way more approachable and way more cool and interesting once you do approach.

metrodcpua.com feedback?

Good advice Rocco. I sent you a PM. Can we get in touch?

metrodcpua.com feedback?

Yeah I will get back to you..I'm hella busy right now but down time should be real soon. I can chat at work some from time to time...in Rockville at the moment.