rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social justice warriors upset that royal family's new baby boy is being called a boy

Social justice warriors upset that royal family's new baby boy is being called a boy

[Image: 5nooE3V.jpg]

Intergalactic level dysfunction.

Are they really social justice warriors, though? When I was on the left, radical types would focus their criticism on the whole institution of the British royalty itself, rather than on some tangential issue like the gender identity of the 3rd to the throne. Instead of pleading for the poor infant and its(?) right to select its own gender, they'd be mocking the fact that people should support an antiquated class-based institution like the monarchy at all.

I'm continuously bewildered with whats happened to the left. I'm right-winger today, yet I still can see the rhyme and reason of traditional leftists. They were wrong, but at least they focused upon economic issues. But people like this today have become consumed by gender issues, sexual orientation, racial identity politics, and political correctness.

I'm really confused. How is it to early to tell whether the child has a penis?

Quote: (07-23-2013 12:38 AM)Therapsid Wrote:  

I'm continuously bewildered with whats happened to the left. I'm right-winger today, yet I still can see the rhyme and reason of traditional leftists. They were wrong, but at least they focused upon economic issues. But people like this today have become consumed by gender issues, sexual orientation, racial identity politics, and political correctness.

I recommend the book "Revolution from Above". It shows how banking syndicates promoted the New Left in the West as a front against the Soviet Union. This in turn caused identity politics to replace union membership and class solidarity within the West's Left.

Are they really social justice warriors, though?

No. "Social justice" has been a term created and/or co-opted by insane people on tumblr and elsewhere and has basically come to equal political correctness gone mad.

It's like how "equal rights" used to actually mean equal rights, and now means affirmative action and female privilege by default.

The term 'social justice warrior' (SJW) is just Internet slang for identifying these people. As far as I know, they don't actually call themselves that (the 'warrior' part, anyway).

Any organization that has the words justice, freedom, liberation or any other nice buzz words that sound like they have a noble cause then you could be sure some real pain and suffering will come from them.

Why are they complaining so much? I mean, it's confirmed it's a boy.

Retards like these are the reason I want to start a protest outside PC organizations just to piss them off.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

This collage of idiotic tweets is the proof that the transgender/feminist* lobby is not interested in its own rights and equality, but rather imposing its extreme view on everyone.

* = feminist also because no one of these people would have said a word about it if the baby were a girl

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Seriously, though, they have a valid point.

What if the b** decides to identify as a queer, transwoman demiromantic with bisexual tendencies who also identifies as a griffin?

Seriously, stop putting people into boxes, RVF.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

In all seriousness, 2Wycked, what the fuck would happen in that case? You can't exactly have a queen with a cock...

Just tweeted about this. The fact that these gender defiant freaks exist, provide me amusement that this world has become this mentally deranged.

Cock = boy, vag = girl.

Get over it you fucking freaks of nature. And sweet trannys the world over...just cuz you nipped and tucked your cock doesn't mean you can hide that bulging Adam's Apple underneath a scarf 24/7 when it's 87 degrees out.

There's no way these people actually believe this crazy shit
is there?

Quote: (07-23-2013 01:39 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

In all seriousness, 2Wycked, what the fuck would happen in that case? You can't exactly have a queen with a cock...

[Image: malehamster.gif]

Sorry, I had to use a gendered hamster

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

With all the pansexual, demi-sexual, and "identifies as..." bullshit, soon enough this will be reality, instead of comedy:

Quote: (07-23-2013 01:47 AM)Only One Man Wrote:  

There's no way these people actually believe this crazy shit
is there?
They do.

I know people who are happily living this delusion.

And by happily, I mean "frustrated and pissed off."

"Why won't the world understand me?"

I'm the King of Beijing!

[Image: A9x3osT.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I cannot fathom how these people can even begin to make remarks like this.

For those not in the know according to them sex = dick/vag and gender is some magical rainbow that you can chose which shade of male/female you want to be.

UFirst of all children do not have the mental capacity to even comprehend gender. You can't seriously believe someone that can't fathom how a tall skinny glass can hold the sae amount of liquid as a short one.can also decide which gender role they want to play. When i was little I pretended I was barman or some shit playing games with my friends

Sjws or whatever we're calling them are essentially rejecting all psychological research that has been done and just cherry picking studies that suit their beliefs. Essentially their arguments are like wanting to construct a house yet leaving out the entire framework, plumbing and wiring save for a few pieces here and there.

Not only do they reject the core psychological concepts, but also any biological truths. I've seen research which suggests hormone levels during embryonic development leads to sex.

They harp on the nature vs nurture debate but take neither side opting for "will over all' you can be anything as long as you imagine it.

I do agree there is a spectrum of masculinity to femininity. Some males are much more feminine by nature and also by their environment. But ones true outcome is not a choice. I couldn't just decide right now I'm actually a woman and seriosuly believe I would understand everything about them.

Feminism rarely examines positive examples of masculinity. Their only talking points are made against hyper masculine machismo, like they watched too many john Wayne movies or listened to too much gangster rap. If one can just chose their gender why are they incapable of seeing life through another's' lens?

what bothers me the most is that these people also have the right to vote

boy, from dictionary.com:
"a male child, from birth to full growth, especially one less than 18 years of age."

Pretty sure it's a boy. Lol.

RichieP: You're forgetting that biology no longer has anything to do with the way our bodies function because feminists said so

Feminists and crazy LBGT liberals like to play semantics with every word that has implicit gender connotations. What do I think of these people? I prefer eugenics.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

As far as I can tell, the left has been taken over by progressives, so classic liberalism has given way to marxist ideology.

Quote: (07-23-2013 12:43 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

I'm really confused. How is it to early to tell whether the child has a penis?

Too early to tell what the boy wants to put his penis in. They are just praying for a high profile freak to feel better.

It contains male genitalia, Yet we can't refer to it as a he or boy... what the hell is wrong with these people, I mean a natural world order has existed for some time now why are we so determined to define ourselves as new age freaks?

I would love to see another intelligent life forms view on us, hell another cultures would probably work.

This whole place would be much simpler if we just stuck with what's between our legs. Seriously