rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top 3 Entry Level Game Cities in N.A.

I have seen other lists for cities with the hottest girls, best ones to game in on the forums, etc... was always interested in a city thread for newbies/intermediates with a realistic amount of cash and game experience/skill. I especially think it would be valuable if newbies/intermediates that are in a city or visited cities that treated them very well would report their success with that city. It seems a view point coming directly from entry level guys could be even more valuable than seasoned players trying to perceive what cities would be the most beneficial to newer guys. I was going to add college towns, but I think most would agree if you can find a good bankroll gig in a college town that is always great for entry level players, plus there may be a thread on that already. Another thread for newbies would be best international cities for less seasoned players.

1) Chicago : logistics, down to earth girls
2) Austin : college city vibe, laid back girls
3) Atlanta / Minneapolis : big enough to game, heard girls are cute in both, would like to hear more about these two

I think Vancouver and Montreal may both be good contenders as well from what I have read.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

NYC

If you're a beginner why not try a place with infinite girls? Never run out of opportunities.

Problem here is money really, which equates to logistics. No cash = no centrally located place = a pain to get girls there. But that is anywhere really...

Quote: (07-21-2013 11:41 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

NYC

If you're a beginner why not try a place with infinite girls? Never run out of opportunities.

Problem here is money really, which equates to logistics. No cash = no centrally located place = a pain to get girls there. But that is anywhere really...

True. I was tempted to put that as #1 on the list. I am thinking you would have to live in Manhattan and have about $80k+ coming in (with little savings after going out all the time) to really get the bang for your buck. Do you think it is still worth it is worth it to live in Brooklyn or Queens near a subway stop into the city? My cousin lives in Forest Hills Queens 2 blocks from the F train. I did not feel like living there to spend less on rent would be worth it.

I was in NYC last January trying to get out to Williamsburg from Manhattan on the subway, I think it was midnight and the train was already no longer running which sucked, my brother had to get us a car to come pick us up seemed costly. Not sure if you reverse this situation how much of a pain it is on train schedules to get back to the Brooklyn/Queens from Manhattan and how open chicks are to riding the subway out with you.

Once you break $100k+ and you live in Manhattan I think NYC easily becomes #1 for newer guys. $100k really is not a ton nowadays no matter where you live, but for the average guy it is a lot of money and to spend the majority of it on gaming and going out is a heavily dedicated player trait, which most entry/intermediates are not at that stage yet.

It would be like saying "hey I want to learn how to be a great snowboader from scratch" and go out and buy the most decked out/expensive set of gear you can before you can even make it down the mountain. Would work for a few guys, but I think for most realistically it could be putting the cart before the horse?

Or

As much as I like NYC I'm not convinced that it's a good newbie city. Girls can be brutal in town and they will smell fear on you.

My recommendation, Minneapolis.

There are plenty of girls in Williamsburg who live locally why go into manhattan if you stick to a block such as Kent ave and live cheaply around the corner you can easily bring back girls to drink or smoke them up. Manhattan night life mostly sucks anyway except for maybe the village or the bars on Ludlow and none of the girls can afford to live in the area or they come from money and live on the upper east/west side. Also side note forget about the college girls dorming at NYU that place is on lockdown with visitors and FIT is even worse.

What about Dallas? It's cheap, plenty of good looking girls, and cool nightlife spots.

If you want to stay here for the long run, there's plenty of girls.

The problem? Urban sprawl y'all.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I live in Chicago. It's a great city for girls that trends toward the easy side for those without advanced game (I count myself among them), but I would not list logistics as one of its virtues. A lot of girls you find out at night live in the suburbs and it's basically impossible to pull them because they have to get a ride back with their friends. The main benefits of the city is that the girls are friendly with minimal bitch shields and reasonably cute, there's a wide variety of nightlife options, ratios are above average, and your competition is less than a top-tier city like NYC, Miami or LA. You can do quite well here with intermediate-level game, decent style, and an apartment in a good neighborhood.

Quote: (07-22-2013 09:45 AM)gringochileno Wrote:  

I live in Chicago. It's a great city for girls that trends toward the easy side for those without advanced game (I count myself among them), but I would not list logistics as one of its virtues. A lot of girls you find out at night live in the suburbs and it's basically impossible to pull them because they have to get a ride back with their friends. The main benefits of the city is that the girls are friendly with minimal bitch shields and reasonably cute, there's a wide variety of nightlife options, ratios are above average, and your competition is less than a top-tier city like NYC, Miami or LA. You can do quite well here with intermediate-level game, decent style, and an apartment in a good neighborhood.

I am comparing myself on logistics from SoCal. DUI check points, long freeway drives are the norm anywhere. You meet people out all the time that live a 45 minute drive from you WITHOUT traffic.

Aren't many Chicago suburbs an easy 10-15 minute drive? I'd rather number crunch a girl like that, and if she comes to the city to party anyway it is much easier to meet up with her a second time and isolate.

With the trains, cab, drinking culture, and friendliness Chicago still blows away SoCal (for new guys).

I have heard on this board before that SoCal players tend to become the best around. I can believe that as an intermediate living in Orange County myself because the obstacles we face. Logistics blow, DUI's everywhere, last call is early. No central place everyone comes to party. The girls can be great looking but the CLIQUEY culture is HUGE here. I bet Chicago people are much more friendly when out. (grew up there until I was 12)

I would say SoCal's redeeming factors are:
- Hot girls
- Diversity
- Girls more laid back on the money and status front generally compared to some East Coast cities.
- Day Gaming opportunities can be amazing

Actually now that I think about it, if you like Day Gaming for a newbie SoCal can be superb, maybe the best in the country due to the all year good weather, and girls walking around shopping or on campuses. Night life is a completely different story imo.

Or

Quote: (07-22-2013 02:29 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

What about Dallas? It's cheap, plenty of good looking girls, and cool nightlife spots.

If you want to stay here for the long run, there's plenty of girls.

The problem? Urban sprawl y'all.

Cattle, I was going to put Dallas as #5. Only reason is I have heard there are a good amount of stuck up Texas blondes meaning if you aren't YoungTallCoolWhite$ it may not be as good? I am tall and white so it could possibly be much higher for me like #2. I have never met a Texan I did not like or get along with quickly male or female so it is high on my list.

Any more wisdom on Dallas? Read a Datasheet from Mixx awhile back, but he is surgical out there. Looking for more of an entry/intermediate opinion on Dallas.

Or

Quote: (07-22-2013 02:08 AM)NYC_HipsterDouchebag Wrote:  

There are plenty of girls in Williamsburg who live locally why go into manhattan if you stick to a block such as Kent ave and live cheaply around the corner you can easily bring back girls to drink or smoke them up. Manhattan night life mostly sucks anyway except for maybe the village or the bars on Ludlow and none of the girls can afford to live in the area or they come from money and live on the upper east/west side. Also side note forget about the college girls dorming at NYU that place is on lockdown with visitors and FIT is even worse.

Huh?

New Orleans

Tampa?

Quote: (07-22-2013 03:01 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2013 09:45 AM)gringochileno Wrote:  

I am comparing myself on logistics from SoCal. DUI check points, long freeway drives are the norm anywhere. You meet people out all the time that live a 45 minute drive from you WITHOUT traffic.

Aren't many Chicago suburbs an easy 10-15 minute drive? I'd rather number crunch a girl like that, and if she comes to the city to party anyway it is much easier to meet up with her a second time and isolate.

With the trains, cab, drinking culture, and friendliness Chicago still blows away SoCal (for new guys).

I have heard on this board before that SoCal players tend to become the best around. I can believe that as an intermediate living in Orange County myself because the obstacles we face. Logistics blow, DUI's everywhere, last call is early. No central place everyone comes to party. The girls can be great looking but the CLIQUEY culture is HUGE here. I bet Chicago people are much more friendly when out. (grew up there until I was 12)

I would say SoCal's redeeming factors are:
- Hot girls
- Diversity
- Girls more laid back on the money and status front generally compared to some East Coast cities.
- Day Gaming opportunities can be amazing

Actually now that I think about it, if you like Day Gaming for a newbie SoCal can be superb, maybe the best in the country due to the all year good weather, and girls walking around shopping or on campuses. Night life is a completely different story imo.

Yeah, if you're okay with getting phone numbers then Chicago's logistics are not a problem. Most suburbs are a pretty short drive away, but it's a drive nonetheless, and as I said a LOT of girls live there and come to the city to party. It's gotten to the point that often I ask a girl where she lives early in the interaction, and if she's coming in from a suburb such that getting a ONS will be difficult, I'll cut it short and look for the quick number close so I can keep my chances of fucking that night alive. One thing I have found is that a lot of the phone numbers I get in Chicago actually turn into dates, so if you're down to go on 1-3 dates to get laid this city might actually be perfect for you (come to think of it, this is actually the main way I get laid in Chicago - get a phone number, have her come in to the city to my favorite neighborhood bar, and run the Tuthmosis recipe). I haven't checked out SoCal, but from people's descriptions it does sound like Chicago's logistics are superior. I'm just saying it's not all ponies and bubblegum.

Quote: (07-22-2013 04:09 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Yeah, if you're okay with getting phone numbers then Chicago's logistics are not a problem. Most suburbs are a pretty short drive away, but it's a drive nonetheless, and as I said a LOT of girls live there and come to the city to party. It's gotten to the point that often I ask a girl where she lives early in the interaction, and if she's coming in from a suburb such that getting a ONS will be difficult, I'll cut it short and look for the quick number close so I can keep my chances of fucking that night alive. One thing I have found is that a lot of the phone numbers I get in Chicago actually turn into dates, so if you're down to go on 1-3 dates to get laid this city might actually be perfect for you (come to think of it, this is actually the main way I get laid in Chicago - get a phone number, have her come in to the city to my favorite neighborhood bar, and run the Tuthmosis recipe). I haven't checked out SoCal, but from people's descriptions it does sound like Chicago's logistics are superior. I'm just saying it's not all ponies and bubblegum.

Thank you for the generous advice on Chicago, appreciated. Listening to you, that does sound like a good strategy. I would also put in Chicago's favor then, getting numbers that don't flake. My experience in SoCal is that meeting girls out at night if you cannot get heavy physically the first night, the number turns into nothing, and the logistics to make the SNL happen are difficult. However to bounce that on its head, Day Game seems to be a rarity here in SoCal and girls tend not to flake nearly as much in my experience or are genuinely appreciative of the approach if they have a BF.

1-3 dates sounds fine to me especially if I live in the cool centralized place and she has to do all the driving to me from the suburbs and is willing since the suburbs aren't as exciting.

Or

Quote: (07-22-2013 03:08 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

New Orleans

Any friend I have known from Louisianna is always full of life and they up-talk New Orleans all the time. I need to go there, only downside for me is a tiny job market for my work.

Or

1. Chicago- good looking friendly girls, large city- many opportunities
2. Tampa- cheap to live in, girls friendly
3. Montreal- very hot girls, not super difficult

Quote: (07-22-2013 03:01 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

I have heard on this board before that SoCal players tend to become the best around. I can believe that as an intermediate living in Orange County myself because the obstacles we face. Logistics blow, DUI's everywhere, last call is early. No central place everyone comes to party. The girls can be great looking but the CLIQUEY culture is HUGE here.

I lived in OC for two years as a game newbie (I'm intermediate now at best) and I can attest that it was brutal for me. I'm white, 6'1, 180lbs, told I'm very good looking and I struggled to bang 6's. The flake rate is astronomical there and unless you bang them the first night or make one hell of an impression all dates are 1 and outs.

I'm from Chicago and can say the logistics are pretty simple. The el train system is fairly simple compared to most major cities and everyone parties on the north side of the city anyway so it's fairly condensed and there's only a few "areas" most people would be.

The one sticking point that brings it down is that so many bars will close at 2am Friday nights (due to city law). That means the lights turn on at 1:45 for last call and everyone bails and heads home for food/sleep in their drunken state. If you don't have an after party to go to chances are you will be home by 2:15. And the clubs that will pay up for a late night liquor license get so packed after 2am it's ridiculous. So basically you just need to know to have your girl situation figured out early.

Quote: (07-22-2013 07:53 PM)RCron Wrote:  

I lived in OC for two years as a game newbie (I'm intermediate now at best) and I can attest that it was brutal for me. I'm white, 6'1, 180lbs, told I'm very good looking and I struggled to bang 6's. The flake rate is astronomical there and unless you bang them the first night or make one hell of an impression all dates are 1 and outs.

Trust me man you are not the problem, it is the environment in OC. Night game is just tough.

I have always done better online, and now my day game is really starting to blossom to the point I haven't been online in months.

The guys that do well have family money and tight tight tight social circles (Newport, Laguna Beach, etc...) from the sister's hot rich girlfriends or their high school circle. Hot girls that move to town get intercepted into these circles looking for the cool scene and rich future husband. Or you can chase bro-hoes, but you have to be bro-tastic certified to be attractive to them.

That is talking white hot girls and some Persians. Other races like Asian and Hispanic are more often more middle class and open. Although even half of those are still in tight cliques with their own race, and are very hesitant to socialize with outsiders.

If you come from money, live in Newport, Laguna, or Huntington, and get in the right social circle in high school it can be high end girls, but even then I'd say the social circles are tight enough word would get around fast if you were banging too many girls.

Honestly going to a college campus like Orange Coast College, Long Beach State, or Fullerton and day gaming your ass off seems like the best bet. Try to get girls that are new in town, wanting to leave town, or do not have that tight social circle.

Or

I've heard good things about Memphis repeatedly anyone with experiences there for newer players?

I am also surprised Boston does not get love for all the colleges there. Seems like it is a somewhat dense city and easier to get around. Girls just too into themselves? Bad nightlife? Bostonians not pleasant?

Or

Quote: (07-22-2013 09:45 PM)Jestx Wrote:  

I'm from Chicago and can say the logistics are pretty simple. The el train system is fairly simple compared to most major cities and everyone parties on the north side of the city anyway so it's fairly condensed and there's only a few "areas" most people would be.

OK but how do you deal with the following situation:

Me: Where do you live?
Girl: blah blah blah I'm from [insert suburb here] I need to ride back with my friends!
Me: ...

The El's great for chicks who live in the city (for that matter I'll just spring for a taxi in most circumstances since shit's pretty close together), but I have real problems getting a girl to leave her friends when they're her only ride back to the burbs. Have you found a way to pull these chicks?

Quote: (07-21-2013 11:59 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

True. I was tempted to put that as #1 on the list. I am thinking you would have to live in Manhattan and have about $80k+ coming in (with little savings after going out all the time) to really get the bang for your buck. Do you think it is still worth it is worth it to live in Brooklyn or Queens near a subway stop into the city? My cousin lives in Forest Hills Queens 2 blocks from the F train. I did not feel like living there to spend less on rent would be worth it.

Well I live in Queens and I think it's worth it.

Brooklyn is obviously better for chicks, and also more expensive.

Manhattan obviously the best and most expensive.

But even living in Queens is still legit, people can take trains and cabs. I'd still recommend it. Everything is just a train away.

You'd also be surprised, if you run day-game, the amount of pretty insular girls around NY. By this I mean, girls who basically live at home and don't do shit. They aren't plugged into the nightlife, they aren't doing anything special at all. They just watch TV and work whatever dumb job, and don't do shit basically. These girls are easier to pull when you don't have great logistics, cause they're not really busy and could use something fun and exciting in their life.

A girl working really 8-6:30 doing yoga and pilates with a busy social life in Manhattan probably isn't coming to queens, most of the time. Oh well, millions others out there!

Quote: (07-22-2013 10:20 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2013 09:45 PM)Jestx Wrote:  

Girl: blah blah blah I'm from [insert suburb here] I need to ride back with my friends!

The El's great for chicks who live in the city (for that matter I'll just spring for a taxi in most circumstances since shit's pretty close together), but I have real problems getting a girl to leave her friends when they're her only ride back to the burbs. Have you found a way to pull these chicks?

I've seen this plenty of times and it's annoying. I'm not really sure what you can do here. Probably best to just get her number and hope to follow up next time she comes downtown. Another thing that happens to is they visit a friend who DOES live in the city and cram like 10 girls into a 3 bed in Wrigleyville for a night. Even then it's tough to break them off from the group.

Agreed. I've run into plenty of chicks that come down to party from Northwestern up in Evanston and crash at their friends place downtown.I usually bail at that point.Find out the living situation early in the interaction.I've wasted plenty of time talking to chicks and finding out later that they drove down from the suburbs.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

Quote: (07-22-2013 11:42 PM)NewGamer Wrote:  

"I can give you a ride back"