rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Normal titties?

Normal titties?

Hamsterizing breasts.

"Have you ever seen non-sexualized photos of normal breasts?

A huge proportion of American women are not happy with their breasts. The media images make them believe the ideal is big and perky breasts with a small nipple and areola.

But, in reality female breasts come in all kinds of sizes and shapes. These breast pictures are here to let you see normal breasts - big, small, sagging, asymmetrical; big areolas or nipples.

In fact, having asymmetrical breasts, where one is bigger than the other, is very very common. Most women have one breast slightly larger than the other. Sagging is very common also, because due to gravity, the breast naturally assumes a hanging position.

Also as we all know, size varies a lot. Some women have practically a flat chest, some have small breasts, some have much bust that the mere weight of them can cause them backaches. according to the bra industry, the most common bra cup size in the US used to be B, but has now become C probably due to the increasing obesity. Of course, the size is not constant but varies with pregnancy, breastfeeding, and during the menstrual cycle.

Many young people growing up never see what normal natural breasts look like, and influenced by the media, think that pert big breasts are ideal. Many end up opting for breast implants to "correct" their breasts — when their breasts were normal all the time!

In fact, MOST teenage girls worry and fret over their breast development, some even to the point of suicide — which is a very sad comment on how American culture is influencing young people."

http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Normal titties?

lotta these bitches need to see a surgeon, stat.

Even them shits out.

Normal titties?

I like all but crazy big/saggy tits.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Normal titties?

Floppy huge tits are pretty disgusting, especially if they're propped up by a belly. Perky tits are where it's at.

Normal titties?

Holy cow tits...

A good push up bra can save a man's life sometimes.

Normal titties?

The medication induced breasts in the man-boobz section. Um, lady-boi hormones only, or can that actually be a legit side effect?

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Normal titties?

After looking at these, I can honestly say I'm lucky to have been with a wide range of "nice-tittied" girls for the most part. Like 3/4 of those made me cringe.

Normal titties?

Birth control can also make tits grow, another reason why they're growing.'

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Normal titties?

I've always thought it hard to not like tits as I was never so much about them, but after this gallery I changed my opinion. Holy shit.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Normal titties?

I like natural women myself.I won't kick a women outta bed for having fake tits but I would never encourage a women to get them either.Stuffing bags of saline inside a womans chest rates right up there with hair weave,false eye lashes,fake nails etc.I just don't get it.I've always been into the natural look.

Normal titties?

I hooked up with a friend of mine that had pepperoni nipples. Never would have guessed it.

I'd say of all the girls i've been with, only 2 had boobs I would consider weird. I have a thing for big boobs though. Can always appreciate a good pair, like Christina Hendricks.

Normal titties?

Horrifying. I think we might actually need Obamacare...at least for these tragic cases.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Normal titties?

I've noticed the quality of boob generally tracks the rest of a girls features. In my experience its more common for a girl to have great tits and a weird face than the other way around.

Normal titties?

What should the minimum elevation be for the nipple before sagging is too ridiculous? The belly button seems too low but the xiphoid process seems too high.

Normal titties?

I'm a big T&A guy (which means I'm lower class according to an old thread.) That said, a well formed B cup is 100% satisfying. A-cup PnD only. Also B and C cups are more commonly not floppy mounds of flesh.

Normal titties?

The vast majority of bad boobs are the result of weight issues. Either not eating as a 12-14 year old or overeating at any age. The absolute worst are women who've lost a lot of weight - saggy, deflated boobs. Just sad.

Normal titties?

Daniel Tosh Discusses Plastic Surgery & Breast Enlargement:

Normal titties?

My quote "I like many different shapes and sizes .... of young perky tits."

Normal titties?

Why is it that women will take pictures of their tits to put on some phoney baloney feminist empowerment site, but they won't take my Federal Breast Inspector's license seriously?

Normal titties?

Quote: (07-21-2013 06:24 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Hamsterizing breasts.

"Have you ever seen non-sexualized photos of normal breasts?

A huge proportion of American women are not happy with their breasts. The media images make them believe the ideal is big and perky breasts with a small nipple and areola.

But, in reality female breasts come in all kinds of sizes and shapes. These breast pictures are here to let you see normal breasts - big, small, sagging, asymmetrical; big areolas or nipples.

In fact, having asymmetrical breasts, where one is bigger than the other, is very very common. Most women have one breast slightly larger than the other. Sagging is very common also, because due to gravity, the breast naturally assumes a hanging position.

Also as we all know, size varies a lot. Some women have practically a flat chest, some have small breasts, some have much bust that the mere weight of them can cause them backaches. according to the bra industry, the most common bra cup size in the US used to be B, but has now become C probably due to the increasing obesity. Of course, the size is not constant but varies with pregnancy, breastfeeding, and during the menstrual cycle.

Many young people growing up never see what normal natural breasts look like, and influenced by the media, think that pert big breasts are ideal. Many end up opting for breast implants to "correct" their breasts — when their breasts were normal all the time!

In fact, MOST teenage girls worry and fret over their breast development, some even to the point of suicide — which is a very sad comment on how American culture is influencing young people."

http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php

Jesus christ. If anything, this gallery should nuke hamsters into oblivion.

Looking at the titty train wrecks just affirms the reality: beautiful, fertile young women are worth their weight in evolutionary gold. Hambeasts with floppers are worth their weight in McDonald's wrappers, and should be polite enough to keep their grotesque rekt milkers out of sight, ideally under a moo moo (fat lady burka):

[Image: moo-moo-dress-7.jpg]

Normal titties?

Quote: (06-07-2018 11:19 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Why is it that women will take pictures of their tits to put on some phoney baloney feminist empowerment site, but they won't take my Federal Breast Inspector's license seriously?

Because it's not laminated.

Normal titties?

Quote: (07-22-2013 07:31 AM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

I like natural women myself.I won't kick a women outta bed for having fake tits but I would never encourage a women to get them either.Stuffing bags of saline inside a womans chest rates right up there with hair weave,false eye lashes,fake nails etc.I just don't get it.I've always been into the natural look.

I will encourage my girlfriend to get implants/breast lift in about a decade if we end up getting married and having kids. Even if a woman has great breasts into her 30s, zero chance those things are surviving multiple kids. Also, even if women go to the gym and watch their diet, stretching and sagging of skin on breasts and stomach is inevitable, and women cannot withstand the wall like men can, not even close. So minor plastic surgeries to fix nasty cosmetic issues are a great idea if you're married, imho. Will probably encourage her to take mild doses of growth hormone as well.

Hamsters never seem to realize that superficial attitudes towards women stem from a loss of traditional values, not the other way around. If a woman is your loyal, dignified wife, mother to your children, grandmother to a family, etc, her appearance is secondary to the love and guidance she provides to her family. Women having insecure obsessions over their bodies would never happen in a decent society, because things wouldn't be overtly sexualized, and women would be understood to have critically important roles in the lives of everyone around them. Women seem to think their sexual empowerment, and inevitable status as sex objects, will somehow make the exact shape of their breasts less important....um, why would that happen, again?