rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming backpacker girls

Gaming backpacker girls

Has anyone had much success gaming backpacker girls abroad? I am in Kuta, Indonesia now, there are a lot of young cute Australian and European chicks and these f*** backpacker dudes I have to compete with. I have not had any success yet (I night game mainly). Any tips? Should I blend in with the crowd or stand out? Being custom suited down in a club where everyone wears shorts seems ridiculous to me [Image: smile.gif]

Gaming backpacker girls

I've had some fun flings with backpacker girls since coming to Thailand.

I think the main 2 things are:

1. Have a private room so logistics are on lock. Obviously, you can't be banging in a dorm.

2. Get in the mix with a bunch of backpackers. Interact a lot.

Whenever I've stayed at hostels or in heavily trafficked backpacker areas I just came over to a big group, introduced myself, sat down and had some beers. It quickly becomes apparent which girls are available and ready to play and which are traveling with BFs. it's a bit of a numbers game.

Also, when I was up in the north of Thailand, I met two great girls from daygame. One at a roti stand, just randomly chatted with her. Another was sitting a coffee shop. I passed by and locked eyes with her. I immediately went over and sat down next to her. chatted a bit, then instadate to a walk in the hills. Then a few drinks later that night and back to my room.

Gaming backpacker girls

I agree with VV's post. It's largely about logistics. Backpacker girls, many of them have already decided that they're going to fuck. The question is whether you're the man who can make this happen with the least to-do. I think this can be done almost wordlessly; i.e. you hang out in the group, establish your credentials as an easygoing, lively, mildly entertaining fellow, and then when things look like they are winding down/breaking up for the night a stare and a nod may be all you need.

I don't do clubs but my intuition (partly formed from hosting many many couchsurfers) is that the tourist/backpacker chicks go to clubs primarily for glamor and attention/excitement. Sometimes they do hook up at the club but they're at least as likely to go for some average guy at the end of a chill hang out.

Gaming backpacker girls

Quote: (07-13-2013 08:25 AM)ladderff Wrote:  

I agree with VV's post. It's largely about logistics. Backpacker girls, many of them have already decided that they're going to fuck. The question is whether you're the man who can make this happen with the least to-do. I think this can be done almost wordlessly; i.e. you hang out in the group, establish your credentials as an easygoing, lively, mildly entertaining fellow, and then when things look like they are winding down/breaking up for the night a stare and a nod may be all you need.

I don't do clubs but my intuition (partly formed from hosting many many couchsurfers) is that the tourist/backpacker chicks go to clubs primarily for glamor and attention/excitement. Sometimes they do hook up at the club but they're at least as likely to go for some average guy at the end of a chill hang out.
Yeah, I've noticed that too. Will try bars tonight and day game too.

Gaming backpacker girls

The first thing you should do is relax. For one in a week or two they won't look that good to you anymore. For two, you're going to see some of the guys who fuck some of these chicks and not want your dick anywhere near her. I met this fine Eurochick in Cambodia that everyone I was travelling with would have bareknuckle boxed to fuck. I was pretty into her into I found out she had fucked this dirty hippy dude who was so broke he was drinking beers that people had left.

The key to most backpacker girls is to get them into a state of comfort and then a state of inebriation. Most are looking to have a good time (drink and party) so the more tense you are the more it will put you off. I've found that it's best to not put your eggs in one basket and get cool with a group. One big mistake I made in the past was getting hung up on a chick who not only had a boyfriend but quickly ditched me when a guy who spoke her language showed up. Had I been more social with the rest of the group I would have gotten laid because the girl she was travelling was down to fuck me. If you don't rush then the ones who are into you will show themselves and then you can turn up the pace.

Instead of bars and clubs try finding the popular guest houses, show up with a bottle and then just talk to people in the main area. Unless you're in a party town, you'll find that many backpackers drink at the hostel. If you want to day game, go to some of the tourist attractions and just approach girls by asking if they've been to x place. Many of them are friendly so it may take some mistakes to gauge sexual interest from I want to make another facebook friend interst.

Gaming backpacker girls

Roosh has a good story about hooking up with a backpacker girl in his book 30 Bangs. I forget exactly how it went down, but I think he met this girl in the kitchen of a hostel, and eventually took her to a nearby hourly hotel. Good lesson about logistics, calming her hamster, and just going for it.

Gaming backpacker girls

Quote: (07-13-2013 07:35 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

1. Have a private room so logistics are on lock. Obviously, you can't be banging in a dorm.

Whenever I've stayed at hostels or in heavily trafficked backpacker areas I just came over to a big group, introduced myself, sat down and had some beers. It quickly becomes apparent which girls are available and ready to play and which are traveling with BFs. it's a bit of a numbers game.

Also, when I was up in the north of Thailand, I met two great girls from daygame. One at a roti stand, just randomly chatted with her. Another was sitting a coffee shop. I passed by and locked eyes with her. I immediately went over and sat down next to her. chatted a bit, then instadate to a walk in the hills. Then a few drinks later that night and back to my room.

Spot-on advice here. For hostel bangs, the game is simple: get a private room, then go where people are chilling, introduce yourself, and start drinking with them. Proceed as normal.

If you go to a bar or club with a lot of backpackers that you don't already know from your hostel, the best game is just regular American-style game since these are predominantly Western chicks you're dealing with. Maybe focus more than usual on travel-related threads since you obviously share that commonality, and if you happen to run into a specific nationality that you know something about then adjust accordingly (e.g. be more aggressive with a Brazilian girl).

Gaming backpacker girls

Quote: (07-22-2013 10:30 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2013 07:35 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

Spot-on advice here. For hostel bangs, the game is simple: get a private room, then go where people are chilling, introduce yourself, and start drinking with them. Proceed as normal.

If you go to a bar or club with a lot of backpackers that you don't already know from your hostel, the best game is just regular American-style game since these are predominantly Western chicks you're dealing with. Maybe focus more than usual on travel-related threads since you obviously share that commonality, and if you happen to run into a specific nationality that you know something about then adjust accordingly (e.g. be more aggressive with a Brazilian girl).

People still bang in hostel dorms. Just a few days ago a Braz. guy banged some girl in my dorm room. There's not as much sex going on in hostels as people think though.

Hostel game is "last man standing" game. You have to hang around and drink till the end of the night since most girls travel or hang out with other girls. You have to be around annoying and loudly shouting drunk English and Ozzies all the time. I may have lost out on lots of bangs because I just can't be bothered with this scene anymore. I'm getting to old for this shit.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Gaming backpacker girls

Yeah Neil, it gets hella old sleeping in loud ass, smelly dorms full of mosquitoes and (sometimes) bedbugs and sharing bathrooms and all that shit.

I did it to save money when I first got to Thailand but now I have my own apartment. Only downside of having your own place though is there's so much built in socialization in a hostel that your social skills get really keen because you're always interacting.

When I leave my apartment every day after half a day of work to go train jiu jitsu, I get on the subway and I feel like a bit of a social retard. Takes a few random conversations/approaches to realize I even know how to talk to people..

Gaming backpacker girls

I dunno, most of the backpacker types I've met are also the hippy chick types. They don't hit the clubs much, but if they're out backpacking that means they're more adventurous than most. For me, what worked best was a mix of being intellectual, while subtly dropping DHV items that the hippy guys can't match (having a job, etc).

Gaming backpacker girls

I'm staying in a hostel in LA now and there are very few people traveling by themselves. Pretty sad because most of the people here are from English speaking countries and on a holiday in the States. Bunch of pussies in my opinion. Too scared to go anywhere on their own or somewhere where they don't speak English. When I say that I don't consider America as traveling they look at me weird. Traveling is going to places where no one understands a fuck what you're saying.

Since I'm quite busy (or sometimes/lazy because of hangover/not enough sleep) I can't be bothered too much to talk to people during the day. This hurts me at night because by then groups have been formed and I have to compete with "the lads" who will cockblock me on sight and wing each other. And are 10 to 15 years younger.

But like I said before, I can't get bothered with it too much. Fuck em.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Gaming backpacker girls

Good thread. I have been thinking about taking a few months off and travelling around. Been thinking about Poland and Germany, but maybe SEA.

The thing is I do not drink. Would that be a big deal in hostels when I want to get to know people?

Gaming backpacker girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyWOWjh1wEQ

Gaming backpacker girls

Quote: (07-23-2013 06:58 AM)Sylvester Wrote:  

Good thread. I have been thinking about taking a few months off and travelling around. Been thinking about Poland and Germany, but maybe SEA.

The thing is I do not drink. Would that be a big deal in hostels when I want to get to know people?

Yes, not drinking would be a big deal. As in, no one likes a guy that doesn't drink at all.

I mostly stick to beer nowadays.

Gaming backpacker girls

guess there are two kind of backpackers nowadays:
1) party tourist - i can't stand them, but you probably just have to be faster and have have better logistics then all the other drunken guys hitting on her
2) traveler - these girls like adventures and new experiences. just come up with a cool and romantic place, something they don't find in the guide book and make sure that this place is quiet enough to get laid or have a hotel room nearby. tt will be much easier if you click with them on their life philosophy though

Gaming backpacker girls

You will have to try harder. Most backpackers just want to party, and that helps you make friends fast when running that circuit. You do meet the ocaissional travel-minded woman that doesn't drink much though; they take longer to screw but are just as interested in a bit of on-the-road romance as any other warm-blooded human being.

Day game would be your friend with locals, but keep in mind that any girl "proper" enough to not be hitting the bars getting wasted on her nights is probably also looking for a guy who is going to be around for a while.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Gaming backpacker girls

Does anyone have any advice how can I as a local (central europe) pick up backpacker girls dolo?

Gaming backpacker girls

Quote: (07-23-2013 12:11 PM)rampage Wrote:  

Does anyone have any advice how can I as a local (central europe) pick up backpacker girls dolo?

Couchsurfing. Be the perfect host.

I'd almost rather meet the ones who only want to go for a drink rather than those that want to stay though. Seems like the ones staying the night might be more on guard as well as more likely to report you if your advance is unwanted.

Either that or just find out where the backpackers hang out for drinks in your city and go game them.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Gaming backpacker girls

I just stayed in a hostel in Madrid filled with lots of auzzies and some brits and went on a couple pub crawls in Valencia and a lot of it was pretty much as you described.

The vibe I'd go for would be high energy cool guy- be laughing, joking, teasing, but not be afraid to just chill out and have a good conversation.

95% of the other guys will be playing a combination of high-energy drunk game, caveman game, beta-orbiter game, or just no game at all.

Target selection and contrast game was what was key for me: attention whores and annoying bitchy types were pretty much off my radar, though I still put in a bit of effort on them just for the hell of it. I had the most success with the shyer, less extroverted (and frankly more interesting to me) types: I'd introduce myself confidently (or just crack a joke and start a conversation), inquire about them, make fun of them, and just play up my travelling experiences and life story. I'm mixed-race and I've lived in a couple different companies as a kid, so I guess in that aspect I really have to thank my parents for making things a lot easier for me.

I guess it's really just finding out how to play up you 'most interesting man in the room' game. If you play it right, all the drunk backpacker dudes will just look lame as fuck in comparison.

After getting in and building some comfort, just kick back, let the conversation flow, keep it interesting, and escalate accordingly.

Disclaimer: Caveman game is pretty much my weakness, and I get annoyed by ADD party chicks surrounded by dudes, so this is pretty much what worked best for me.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Gaming backpacker girls

Quote: (07-23-2013 10:56 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Yes, not drinking would be a big deal. As in, no one likes a guy that doesn't drink at all.

Do you have any ideas how do I get around this so perceived handicap in hostels?

I gave up drinking this year for good - health reasons. I also haven't had sex for over a year and it's becoming a challenging choice. To stay sober or share some wine with someone semi-fuckable.

I do yoga and am fairly spiritual, can connect to women on that level a lot better than "whoo, party on!!" Not looking for anything serious.

BTW, your book is cool. [Image: idea.gif]

Edit: spellink & Beyond Borders, thank you.

Gaming backpacker girls

Quote: (07-23-2013 01:02 PM)thebassist Wrote:  

I had the most success with the shyer, less extroverted (and frankly more interesting to me) types: I'd introduce myself confidently (or just crack a joke and start a conversation), inquire about them, make fun of them, and just play up my travelling experiences and life story.

Completely on board with you here.

Beyond All Seas

Gaming backpacker girls

Quote: (07-23-2013 01:47 PM)Sylvester Wrote:  

Quote: (07-23-2013 10:56 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Do you have any ideas how do I get around this so perceived handicap in hostels?

I gave up drinking this year for good - health reasons. I also haven't had sex for over a year and it's becoming a challenging choice. To stay sober or share some wine with someone semi-fuckable.

I do yoga and am fairly spiritual, can connect to women on that level a lot better than "whoo, party on!!" Not looking for anything serious.

BTW, your book is cool. [Image: idea.gif]

Edit: spellink & Beyond Borders, thank you.

Well, You just have to work a lot harder. Unless you can't drink at all for medical reasons (never mention that), try sipping your beers or wine. If it's a high energy environment and people are drinking out of cans no one will notice much. By the end of the night, you had two beers.
You can also lie and say you have a massive hangover from the night before and you're taking it easy for the night.

You can talk to girls during the day and try to get them away from the hostel at night. Have a coffee/beer/wine in a bar nearby or something. Be careful you don't end in the friend zone and start flirting from the start.

If you don't make it clear that you want her, she might hang out with you and get dicked by some other fellow when she returns to the hostel at night.

Be cool about not drinking, don't apologize for it. Keep a strong frame.

Gaming backpacker girls

How would you guys game if you were in a city just for a weekend staying in a backpackers and rolling solo. There seem to be 3 options.

1. Hit up the backpacker bars - Ratios are often bad and not favourable for rolling solo
2. Daygame - Good option IF there are bored targets around
3. Mingle inside Backpackers - How do you escalate this option? I find opening large groups means you got to compete with thirsty guys and bad ratios. 2 or 3 sets with all girls is good but it is challenging without wingmen.

As the time period is short, how would you guys optimize your stay in terms of game from the moment you touch down?

Cheers

Gaming backpacker girls

Quote: (06-19-2017 07:55 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

How would you guys game if you were in a city just for a weekend staying in a backpackers and rolling solo. There seem to be 3 options.

1. Hit up the backpacker bars - Ratios are often bad and not favourable for rolling solo
2. Daygame - Good option IF there are bored targets around
3. Mingle inside Backpackers - How do you escalate this option? I find opening large groups means you got to compete with thirsty guys and bad ratios. 2 or 3 sets with all girls is good but it is challenging without wingmen.

As the time period is short, how would you guys optimize your stay in terms of game from the moment you touch down?

Cheers
Backpacker bars are good. Party hostels if they have a public bar. Free walking tours or pub crawls. Tinder or couchsurfing hangouts.. ratios might be shitty but the "thirsty guys" aren't too difficult of competition.

Gaming backpacker girls

Backpacker game:

1) like shooting fish in a barrel (have a private dorm)
2) Very unhygienic (double wrap)

Don't be 40